mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

and i pity, any girl who isn't me todayyyyyyy

I'm just gonna save my money. It's been a while since I've done that. No more impulse buys.

By some of those poppers you get at dollar stores and throw them at people waiting for teh bus.

So I get up this morning, turn on the radio as usual and BAM! My fav morning show is gone. I emailed the radio staton to find that they had contract renewal issues. #1 morning sho in DFW....

fudge! I </3 clear channel!

fudge!fudge!fudge!fudge!fudge!fudge!fudge!fudge!fudge!fudge!fudge!fudge!fudge!fudge!fudge!fudge!fudge!fudge!fudge!fudge!fudge!fudge!fudge!fudge!fudge!fudge!fudge!fudge!fudge!fudge!fudge!fudge!fudge!fudge!fudge!fudge!fudge!fudge!fudge!fudge!fudge!fudge!fudge!fudge!fudge!fudge!fudge!fudge!fudge!fudge!fudge!fudge!fudge!fudge!fudge!fudge!fudge!fudge!fudge!fudge!fudge!fudge!fudge!fudge!fudge!fudge!fudge!fudge!fudge!fudge!fudge!fudge!fudge!fudge!fudge!fudge!fudge!fudge!fudge!fudge!fudge!fudge!fudge!fudge!fudge!fudge!fudge!fudge!fudge!fudge!fudge!fudge!fudge!fudge!fudge!fudge!

pucking dog next door woke me up at 8am barking, it managed to bark for like 30min straight

pucking dog next door woke me up at 8am barking,  it managed to bark for like 30min straight

Shoot it next time.

I made the mistake of getting into a deal with Mr. Loki.

I had a feeling something was going to go wrong dealing with him.

tell him to go fudge himself squeak

does not sound like a good person to do business with

I made the mistake of getting into a deal with Mr. Loki.

I had a feeling something was going to go wrong dealing with him.

Whats up guys? I haven't been around much lately due to school and other

things. I was just checking in to see what was up. I finally sold my speaker

box that was in my car, and the rl-i 8s are almost ready, so I will be building

my stealth system pretty soon. I will mount my amps on the back wall of

the hatch and I think I'm going to put both 8s on the driver's side if they fit.

The whole thing will be vinyl'ed to match my panels and I will add some

vinyl on top of my ugly trunk liner wherever it is showing. I think it should

come out pretty nice. I will also be re-angleing my kicks and relocating the

tweeter to the a pillar.

I just wish I had a bit more time and later classes. This 7:30 business isn't

very fun.

I need to take some more pictures of my car, because now it is lowered and

I have the new suspension stuff on it. I will probably take a few hours and

clean it up really good before, so don't expect pictures anytime soon. I am

also missing 2 of my SS badges and due to bad customer service, I haven't

recieved a replacement pair. I hate companies who rep the hell out of their

product and answer any of your questions until they make the sale, and

then they never answer any of your emails or phone calls. I am also

missing a wiring harness for my cutout that I lost, and I haven't been able

to get a replacement.

Oh well...

Edit: I had to fix it so everything wasn't on one line.

What is up with the new gear? I know CES has passed and I have seen the new lower level Pioneer cd players, but are they going to make an 880 or

980? Also, does anyone have pictures of the new RE drivers? God knows they will never update their website. I need some information because I am out of the loop.

Well, I sent him a nasty (yet still pleasnat :D ) PM telling him I don't want to complete the transaction and that I will return his money to him.

Just have to wait for him to respond.

Then the neg feedback thread will be posted :P

Kick his ass C-bass!!!

And Dennis, I get the shakes all day from time to time.  I have was diagnosed with stress-related hyper blah blah blah.  Was on medication for a month before I started having these very violent and vivid hallucinations.  I immediately stopped medication and haven't taken anything since.  That's how all my stuff started up though.  I'd get the shakes out of nowhere or be twitching all day.  THen one day, I had vertigo real bad.  ALl of a sudden I felt really weak and sick, then I felt as if I coudln't breathe.  Had to go to the hospital and all the good stuff.  Supposedly, I was having panic attacks from ebing stressed out.  It's really crazy how your body reacts to this stuff, so my advice to you is to nip it in the butt real quick.  I ended up losing my job over this stuff and in a really deep hole with my creditors.  I never used to think I was stressed out, or needed to eat better or get more than 4 hours of sleep a night.  It caught up with me in a hurry.

What would you suggest I do? See the doctor? Have any remedies that worked for you? Some people say take magnesium, I might try that.

Well, I went to the doctor quite a few times for a good 4 month period. It got me nothing other than the horrific results from the drugs. I have just increased my sleep and pretty much laid back on a lot of stuff. Very little caffeine, better eating (though I still eat a bunch of junk). I do still occasionally get a panic attack, but I know enough now that I can control it instead of it controlling me. As for the twitching and shaking, that comes and goes, and it usually only happens if I have too much caffeine.

I would still go to the doctor though as this may be an entirely different problem you are having.

Hey Ryan, I'm not sure it was you but did you ever own an Orion DEQ-30? If you did, how did you like it? and if not, please ignore my question. :P

I had one, but I never used it. Sorry.

Brad, just curious, but what is the date on the MO, and the postmark date on the envelope? I would scan these two things and add them to the NEG thread.