mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Damn laptop.

Definitely going to bed early tonight.

Need the extra rest/sleep.

Next three weeks are going to be crazy, then a two week break, then crazy again. Flying all over the freakin' place.

16/17/18 I'll be in San Diego.

23/24/25 I'll be in Rochester.

August looks busy too.

Deadline after deadline next week. Overtime pay FTW.

dude cb u funked up my page of post whoring

You have my permission to..."dispose" of him...

mine too

Lex: Duh, Terry what do you think of the caller situation, and the hell their father has caused...

Terry: Yeah, vicoden is one of the many things I use to do.

Lex: HAHA!!!  We know your situation.  Quit making excuses for yourself and do what we tell you.  We know!

make fun of it all you want. they are making money being retarded and acting like asses. we are not.

They wouldn't be making money if people would wake up and not listen to them.

you have to remember, this is in north Florida

i've never seen so many people with their heads so far up their own asses

I'm getting tired of these idjit kids around here walking around with aluminium foil on their fooking teeth. Talking about their grillz  :wacko:  :)

No kidding.

We've got a real problem around here with 135lb white kids with no shirts on hanging around outside of bars and in the dirty parts of town. 8XL white t-shirts that look like dresses, jeans hanging off of their knees ... rollin' around actin' hard in their 1982 beat-to-chit-can't-even-tell-what-kind-of-car-it-is.

They stare at you when you drive by. So gangster, hood rats ... yo. Waste of skin. Every time I see them my adrenaline starts kicking in and I really feel as though I should knock ... beat ... destroy ... disable ... er, yeah.

please, oh please do that some day... and take pics

thats a good story ramos. Stupid kids. They really said give me your bling? They have been watching too much tv.

"Television's responsible for this...you see this sort of thing on bad TV...this, this James Bond chit doesn't work in real life..."

:D

kinda makes me feel like river dancing

With friends like these, who needs enemies?

I need to do something to make me angry for my phone call tomorrow...

I think I'll read CA.com for a while in the morning.

With that, I shall retire.

*poof*

I need to do something to make me angry for my phone call tomorrow...

I think I'll read CA.com for a while in the morning.

hehe that is definitely a good way to do it

Well, finally got to hang out with my best friend for the first time in a while tonight and man, did he ever make sense of things ... I feel a hell of a lot better about everything :fing34:

Definitely going to bed early tonight.

Need the extra rest/sleep.

Next three weeks are going to be crazy, then a two week break, then crazy again.

Edited by Godsmack

How is your Kevlar boat hull coming? I don't recall seeing any pics yet.

Kevlar, cf, and divynicell. It's done , but I have to with hold pictures for legal reasons for the time being :fing34::)

G' Morning

Some jakcalope called me at 6:30 AM...i was going to cuss them out but i decided that i couldnt reach my phone without moving so there for it would be imposisble to answear.

puberty/getting old = teh suck. I remember back in 7th-8th grade. I could shave my fuzz and i'd be good for 2-3 days easy. I shaved in the morning and by 4 o'clock my face is like sandpaper. i hate shaving but i have to for work...that or keep a trimed berd...which would look rather odd on a 16-17 y/o

puberty/getting old = teh suck. I remember back in 7th-8th grade. I could shave my fuzz and i'd be good for 2-3 days easy. I shaved in the morning and by 4 o'clock my face is like sandpaper. i hate shaving but i have to for work...that or keep a trimed berd...which would look rather odd on a 16-17 y/o

Tis the facts of life my brother. Getting old is inevitable, acting it is purely by choice :)

im getting an MD2 For sure now... *does little dance agian*

ill be running all USamps now...all discontinued USamps...but all USamps.