mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

i've read stupid stuff, but that's pure gold :D

4kB / s

:madsign: but it's working :D

I need suggestions for a wireless router. Nothing special, just one that won't break in a week, and will be fast enough.

Anyone?

Dont get a belkin pre-N thats for sure.

The linksys I had didnt slow down the connection at all. But if you were downloading a lot it had to be reset often. I mean the wireless side. If using the wired side and downloading, it was fine. But when I downloaded a lot from the wirelss laptop the router would have to be reset. the wireless connection would go down. Figgadeal me?

Sean, the mopar place is Xtreme Velocity Motorsports, http://xvmotorsports.com/

The article about them can be found in the February 2007 issue of Muscle Car Enthusiast.

Holy 10G's in suspension.

The article about them can be found in the February 2007 issue of Muscle Car Enthusiast.

Did they do any testing in the article?

I need suggestions for a wireless router. Nothing special, just one that won't break in a week, and will be fast enough.

Anyone?

Dont get a belkin pre-N thats for sure.

The linksys I had didnt slow down the connection at all. But if you were downloading a lot it had to be reset often. I mean the wireless side. If using the wired side and downloading, it was fine. But when I downloaded a lot from the wirelss laptop the router would have to be reset. the wireless connection would go down. Figgadeal me?

I was looking at this: http://shop1.outpost.com/%7Bhv1UdfUwcQi2Ub...CH:MAIN_RSLT_PG

unless anyone has any better suggestions

Did they do any testing in the article?

Nope.

PM me your address. I'm putting together a little care package. :)

you have pm more than kind sir

The company that builds full-perimeter frames for 64-72 Chevelles (I assume they could be made to work with the other A's) and 67-69 Camaros is Schwartz Extreme Performance, http://schwartzperformance.com/

The article about them can be found in the November 2006 issue of Chevy High Performance.

In my neck of the woods even :)

WHOO JUNE 29TH

IPHONE BABY!!!

O YEA!!

APPLE RULES ALL!!

MAC4EVER!!!

6PM BE AT THE LOCAL APPLE STORE!! THEY WILL GIVE FREE STUFF I SHOULD KNW I WORK THERE!!

PEOPLE SHOULD START TO LINE AT 3-4PM

CINGULAR STORES WILL BE CLOSED AT 3 TO GET READY FOR THE LAUNCH!

what tom and neon said. wtfwtfwtf

I finally got moved in guys, all my stuff is at the house now. The only reason I'm still at my parents is because we don't have internet at the new house till the 1st of July. Yes it's sad I know, I can't live without internet for that long....lol

DIYMA = ECA with a different name.

Turning into it, used to be better.

Sean, expect a package in 7 - 10 days

:boobs2:

tonight sucks ass to one big major extreme.

i just got done burying the second of two puppies tonight. two males, both who have their father's markings, died tonight. one we called lil maggie, i found dead in the kennel. the second, he was the runt, and we had several names for him, but we'll call him baby, died just a few minutes ago. in my arms. baby was having trouble for the last two weeks, we've been feeding him ourselves and everything. one step forward, two steps back.

so i've got to deal with a son who grew attached to baby, as it was him who feed him, bathed him and let him sleep with him, for the last two weeks. he's heartbroken.

teh wife, well, she grows attached to every animal we have. she's heartbroken as well, as she thought baby was turning around for the good.

yeah, it's been a great night. fuck. am i a bad person because all i see is $1200 i just put in the ground? i must be a cold hearted sumbitch.

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

well, i'm out.

tomorrow the scoot goes in for her 20k service. have to be there at 8:30am, jsut over an hour away.

see ya.

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer: