mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Fack, forgot to charge my 18V batteries for my power tools... looks like I'll get very little done on the pods today :(

Don't they charge in like 10minutes?

This is cheap Korean shit... and turns out my drill is on the way out (again, cheap shit) :Doh:

The cheap shit never lasts, actually even the good stuff wears out. I just bought a full Ridgid setup from Home depot. 24v li-ion. Not that I really preferred the Ridgid setup to others, but the lifetime warranty includes batteries and chargers. My last three setups have died only due to the batteries/chargers going out but when a new battery is $50 I always consider it time for a new drill. I am curious to see how this will hold up. It didn't hurt that the $900 set was in a box that had been smashed a bit so they clearanced it to $295

Thinking of selling some of the stuff I have on hand and doing a wall in the truck with 2 18" Havocs. Hmmm....

Only a 50% chance of rain today *radio just said*, and its raining right now...

Wish it would rain here and maybe get rid of some of the humidity. Way too humid....again.

I haven't been outside today, but yesterday it was surely hot.

-_-

So the fan in the PSU of my HTPC was starting to tick a little (it's 4 years old), so I decided to replace it w/ a spare PSU, an Antec 350W SmartPower, I'd been meaning to swap into it, but had always been too lazy to do so.

So I pop it in, route the wires to keep them out of the way and tie them together, etc., turn it on and holy crap is it ever quiet. However, it would turn out that it was, in fact, a little TOO quiet ... After about an hour, my PC froze. Odd, I thought, considering this had been running for like 4 months straight (as in continuously without being shut off or restarted) before swapping out the PSU. So I restart it and this time it freezes after about 15 minutes. Check the temperature and it's frickin 57 degrees inside the case (CPU temp @ 73 degrees) ! The PSU fan only churns at a snail's pace of 1100 RPM (as opposed to the 3200 RPM the old PSU operated at) and there's no way to increase it ... GRRRR ...

I just ordered in 3 case fans ... Apparently there's no way I'm going to get away from noise w/ this thing ...

1100rpms?! Geez that's slow as crap.

hows the bike doing sir dennis?

It's my new money pit. Bought a new old fork, dual use pedals (clipless on one side, platform on the other), shoes, and padded shorts so far. Now I need a job to get a full suspension frame. If you're still going to get a bike, I would recommend getting an all mountain bike rather than a cross country bike, XC is kinda boring.

Camaro parts headed my way :)

:stfu:

will do when they come in

So the fan in the PSU of my HTPC was starting to tick a little (it's 4 years old), so I decided to replace it w/ a spare PSU, an Antec 350W SmartPower, I'd been meaning to swap into it, but had always been too lazy to do so.

So I pop it in, route the wires to keep them out of the way and tie them together, etc., turn it on and holy crap is it ever quiet. However, it would turn out that it was, in fact, a little TOO quiet ... After about an hour, my PC froze. Odd, I thought, considering this had been running for like 4 months straight (as in continuously without being shut off or restarted) before swapping out the PSU. So I restart it and this time it freezes after about 15 minutes. Check the temperature and it's frickin 57 degrees inside the case (CPU temp @ 73 degrees) ! The PSU fan only churns at a snail's pace of 1100 RPM (as opposed to the 3200 RPM the old PSU operated at) and there's no way to increase it ... GRRRR ...

I just ordered in 3 case fans ... Apparently there's no way I'm going to get away from noise w/ this thing ...

1100rpms?! Geez that's slow as crap.

I know ... and it's not like it's a 120 or 140 mm fan, either, it's only an 80 mm, so it moves absolutely nothing (~14.5 CFM) ... On the plus side, it's 80plus certified, so at least it should save me some money on my power bill.

Fans come in tomorrow. I ordered 3 Antec Tri-cool fans because they're cheap, come w/ 3-pin to 4-pin adapters, and have speed adjustment ... Hopefully I can just leave them on low ...

di.fm ...

Now that I think about it...

4 15" Icon's on a SAZ-3000D might be a little easier to fit.

Now that I think about it...

4 15" Icon's on a SAZ-3000D might be a little easier to fit.

I know someone who can give the serious hook up. ;)

But I would be surprised to see you do such a high output install.

So for my ls1, do I want the 1.7 or 1.8 Ratio rocker arms that Scorpion Performance makes to go with my Magic Stick 3 cam?

It's my new money pit. Bought a new old fork, dual use pedals (clipless on one side, platform on the other), shoes, and padded shorts so far. Now I need a job to get a full suspension frame. If you're still going to get a bike, I would recommend getting an all mountain bike rather than a cross country bike, XC is kinda boring.

You need better XC trails, I would prefer to ride XC anyday but of course where I live fits that pretty well. Single track FTMFW!

So for my ls1, do I want the 1.7 or 1.8 Ratio rocker arms that Scorpion Performance makes to go with my Magic Stick 3 cam?

Magic Stick 4 & PRC heads (stage 1 $999ea, basically an LS6 casting with stock LS6 springs) alone took the LS1 from 400hp to 530hp and 411tq to 464tq and didn't crap out at the top.

I realize that doesn't answer your question, but if you search for the GM High-Tech 1998 Z28 it has a MS4 and stock unported heads, so it might be one to emulate. It did run a 10.51 @125...sorry I can't find the details on it but haven't yet searched the www either.

You need better XC trails, I would prefer to ride XC anyday but of course where I live fits that pretty well. Single track FTMFW!

I guess that's the kid in me, I like taking jumps and such.

leaving tomorrow, again :(

Call and ask what tey recommend. Impossible for us to answer without knowing cam specs, pushrod length, timing, etc. . .

I guess that's the kid in me, I like taking jumps and such.

So do I, however my days of 15' air are now long gone. I have always felt better on a hardtail on landings as the compressing of the suspension spooks me.