mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

That sounds fun. I actually wish I had a 2door blazer.

Your mazda is basically a ranger though

lol yea. I wouldnt wanna try it in the mazda.

That thing needs it EGR cleaned badly. Like it rarely idles. I've had to drive it using all 3 pedals.

That wasnt fun lol

1 billion dollars, rights to your first born , your left nut ( right one if the left one is owned by someone else ), 14 chicken wings , 7 mustard biscuits, and you must sacrifice a goat ( a sheep can be substituted if you make arrangements first ) and provide pictures :)

:(

I guess I'll never be special enough.

Maybe I should whore it up some more here. Like I do that other site where i have 10k posts

1 billion dollars, rights to your first born , your left nut ( right one if the left one is owned by someone else ), 14 chicken wings , 7 mustard biscuits, and you must sacrifice a goat ( a sheep can be substituted if you make arrangements first ) and provide pictures :)

mmm...mustard biscuits :woot:

Fuck me was putting these 8s in ever a good idea.

Glad your happy. :D

lol my blazer hates burnouts...

Forced Traction Control...

It stops brake stands... but wont help when ur goin sideways down a road lol

That is a GM feature: ruin your fun but don't help when necessary.

Jeez, a sheep would have been easier why didn't anyone tell me that first go around?

top o' the mornin' to you as well. TGIF!!

nothing. After much searching on the forums for some sales, I found someone also selling a JBL GTO 75.4...I offered him 150 shipped, hopefully he bites ^_^ . Would be nice to have both amps JBL. Then I could sell some stuff and go two way active ;) .

Sounds like a great deal. Other than their size I love those amps, but conveniently plenty of amp room in your truck.

:woot: for active. It will allow you to match a tweet with your set that will take some of the hurt away. ;)