mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Wow, except for the tire blowing and punching a hole in the rear quater that was a kickass burnout. :)

this the turn your drywall into a speaker guy I've been hearing about?

Not sure where have you heard that? Obviously if from me yes.

I hadn't heard of him before, but do know of a few others who have been unsuccessful with a similar but different enough technique.

He has a mini-array with 4 1" drivers that plays to 30hz FREE AIR. Friggin' nuts.

:blink::wacko::blink::wacko:

that was sweet!! especially when he says, "they don't make runflats like they used too" badass how it punched a hole in the quarter panel.

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

I hadn't heard of him before, but do know of a few others who have been unsuccessful with a similar but different enough technique.

He has a mini-array with 4 1" drivers that plays to 30hz FREE AIR. Friggin' nuts.

we need video proof.

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

Might have a job at a shop. Went in today and they were working on a 55 chevy with a supercharged LS2 and vette suspension.

Nobody in the H0P so I guess its time for bed. Supposed to take a girl out on the ATV (Four Wheeler) tomorrow morning.

First time she has been riding since she fell off a mountain on an ATV in Utah, and she picked me to be the one to ride with first.... probably a bad decision. :P

this the turn your drywall into a speaker guy I've been hearing about?

Not sure where have you heard that? Obviously if from me yes.

I read about a similar technology somewhere, probably different guy. basically turns the sheetrock into a gigantic diaphragm or somesuch

just downloaded 108 MBs of music 3 minutes and 35 seconds
514 KB/s ... not bad ... My typical download speeds are in the area of 1.5 - 2 MB/s, though ...

I hate Sony so much.

I ordered a set of recovery discs for a Sony VAIO laptop 6 weeks ago and they said it would take 4-6 weeks to get them to me. They phoned me up this morning to tell me that the recovery discs have been discontinued and that I'd need to send the laptop in to have the hard drive re-imaged. So, not only is this going to cost a boatload of money, it's also going to take another 6-8 weeks according to Sony.

What a joke ...

in case youa re in the process of reading it i d/l a new program that monitors MB temps, this one is from asus so it should be correct, it says i set on 44c with occasional jumps in to the red zone of 45+

we need video proof.

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

Then I'd have to kill you though :D

Might have a job at a shop. Went in today and they were working on a 55 chevy with a supercharged LS2 and vette suspension.

:stfu: