mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

What did you make on the SAT's They added the writing section for me and I sttaight bombed it

Just like I bombed that post lmao

i bombed the SAT! lol sort of

i always raped the TAKS tests

What did you make on the SAT's They added the writing section for me and I sttaight bombed it

I took it before they added the writing section...think I got a 1350 or something like that combined, so not great, but the language sections were laughably easy and I didn't care enough on the math sections to really try :D

A writing section would have been nice :)

I remember talking to this girl next to me before it started...she had mentioned she had taken it once before...

"Oh, what'd you get the first time?"

"...800"

Mmmhmmm...

I swear to god the underpants gnomes raided my drawers. I could not have possibly gone through all my underwear in a week. Its just not possible...

I know that feeling.

Freeballin FTMFW

Not when some of your jeans have zippers that don't stay up....

I don't need my goods saying hello at work... :eek5wavey:

Thank god i gots pants that work

J

I remember talking to this girl next to me before it started...she had mentioned she had taken it once before...

"Oh, what'd you get the first time?"

"...800"

Mmmhmmm...

She learned from Eric Cartmenez?

J

Obama is at my high school tonight.

go bring him a turbin :peepwall:

I don't personally care for a lot of Obama's ideas, but I thought that whole issue was stupid. Who really gives a flying fuck what religion our president is? I'd vote for a Muslim in a heartbeat if he/she had some sensible ideas and sounded like someone who'd do a good job.

In fact, with the countries the West has had a habit of pissing off the last couple centuries, having someone who might have been exposed to a different world view could be a very good thing.

While I agree with your points, you left out the fundamental issue that Obama is an idiot and his views are stupid. Otherwise, partay.

I swear to god the underpants gnomes raided my drawers. I could not have possibly gone through all my underwear in a week. Its just not possible...

I know that feeling.

Freeballin FTMFW

Not when some of your jeans have zippers that don't stay up....

I don't need my goods saying hello at work... :eek5wavey:

It isn't hello, but yelling "Hey, suck me!"

I could go on a total rant about the educational system but I'm too tired to give a crap right now...

You also live in the South

No writing section when I took it, the math part was uber easy though.

Made a topic in the mod section, at the place we do not speak of, about a member trying to bribe me with $50 to delete topics showing negative stuff about T3. Justin saw it, made a topic in the general audio section moments later, and oh boy, it is getting near classic funny level fast.

If you talk about it you have to link it, otherwise those of us who don't go have to look and that sucks.

I think it got deleted :(

Obama has been a member of that infamous church (Trinity?) since 1988 or 89. He went to a Christian school when he first began attending. His mother was an atheist. He has never been a Muslim, though there is nothing wrong with that by any means; one of the better members here happens to be Shi'a.

Do you have any sources that indicate he converted 4 years ago? Curious what your research consists of.

I don't believe Obama has the best policies for the US, but the amount of misinformed and prejudiced BS that is being spread like wildfire is unbelievable.

Obama is at my high school tonight.

go bring him a turbin :peepwall:

I don't personally care for a lot of Obama's ideas, but I thought that whole issue was stupid. Who really gives a flying fuck what religion our president is? I'd vote for a Muslim in a heartbeat if he/she had some sensible ideas and sounded like someone who'd do a good job.

In fact, with the countries the West has had a habit of pissing off the last couple centuries, having someone who might have been exposed to a different world view could be a very good thing.

While I agree with your points, you left out the fundamental issue that Obama is an idiot and his views are stupid. Otherwise, partay.

but he's oh soooo charming

:rolleyes:

Most of the politicians are about as good as their speech writers, but Obama does know how to speak to a crowd that is dying to revel in his effervescence (not literally, of course...lol).

Sadly...not my jeep :(

bone-able.

Replace the Jeep with my penis...now we're talking.

Same size, of course.

Morning. Commute blew chunks as usual. :(