mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

There are some very scary people out there :(

My roommate has this wierd tendency to lock the front door. He'll lock it ALL the time. Teh roomie and I were sitting on the couch last night watching TV, and it was time for Josh to go to bed, so he saunters across the living room, flips the deadbolt, saunters back into his room.

WE WERE SITTING ON THE DAMN COUCH NOT 8 FEET FROM THE DAMN DOOR!

WE DON'T LIVE IN THE DAMN GHETTO!

TMAX's girlfriend and her roommate lock the deadbolt EVERY TIME they enter and exit their room. No matter what time of day.

*weird part* the bottom lock on the door automatically locks when you close it!

So the door is already locks no matter what, you can't help that, but they deadbolt it for good measure...

pure madness i tell u!

but i must add sometimes when im here on the weekend and by myself i lock the deadbolt sometimes but very rarely

My roommate has this wierd tendency to lock the front door. He'll lock it ALL the time. Teh roomie and I were sitting on the couch last night watching TV, and it was time for Josh to go to bed, so he saunters across the living room, flips the deadbolt, saunters back into his room.

WE WERE SITTING ON THE DAMN COUCH NOT 8 FEET FROM THE DAMN DOOR!

WE DON'T LIVE IN THE DAMN GHETTO!

TMAX's girlfriend and her roommate lock the deadbolt EVERY TIME they enter and exit their room. No matter what time of day.

*weird part* the bottom lock on the door automatically locks when you close it!

So the door is already locks no matter what, you can't help that, but they deadbolt it for good measure...

pure madness i tell u!

but i must add sometimes when im here on the weekend and by myself i lock the deadbolt sometimes but very rarely

Considering how well our bottom handle "locked" last year, I could understand that. lmao

So there are floor outlets all over the library, so I park myself by one so I can charge my laptop.

Pull the power brick out, walk over, flip open cover...

Look down and see empty space.

Walk over to the next one, see the same empty space.

WTF?

You sure you're not at Sears?

LOL

*looks around*

*Notices WAY to many cute chicks to be at Sears....*

:shrug:

Cute chicks, no, but a plethora of MILFs all day long! I love my job!

MILFS >>> chicks: you don't have to teach them everything :D

So there are floor outlets all over the library, so I park myself by one so I can charge my laptop.

Pull the power brick out, walk over, flip open cover...

Look down and see empty space.

Walk over to the next one, see the same empty space.

WTF?

You sure you're not at Sears?

NICE

LOL

*looks around*

*Notices WAY to many cute chicks to be at Sears....*

:shrug:

Cute chicks, no, but a plethora of MILFs all day long! I love my job!

MILFS >>> chicks: you don't have to teach them everything :D

nice

Just got my 8455 back.... a step in the right direction.

A woman does not want to walk in a house that 3 guys live in and have the door locked behind her!

it puts the lotion on its skin...

yeah, it's really not a bad idea

That is what I was thinking

Sure double park your truck there. No its ok, I'm well aware your sorry ass doesn't live here. I'll just leave you a little memo to remind you next time...

ABC gum + Copier Paper > Post It Note FYI

Protein farts FTMFL

J

I hear ya. I have been spending more on real food rather than using a gainer shake for that sole reason. The majority of meal replacement shakes and the like really piss off my GI tract.

One problem there man..............no kitchen............microwave and foreman grill

steak and chicken are froze as hell and lately i been too fuckin tired to cook

Sure double park your truck there. No its ok, I'm well aware your sorry ass doesn't live here. I'll just leave you a little memo to remind you next time...

IMO a boot to the door makes it well known

IMO a boot to the door makes it well known

:+1:

I think scraping used chewing gum off his windshield should be good enough. Stuff is like rubber cement when it hardens..

oh and I didn't use just a single piece of gum, I had a half pack of wrigley laying around not being used..until now...

I hypothesize that half a can of Goof Off will be necessary to get it off, not to mention the fact that it is highly doubtful he will be able to actually see through the drivers side portion of the windshield...

YIKES

Yeah I'm an arseho

but to be fair it was a long ass dinner shift and I was already stressed out to the max. Still doesn't excuse my actions, but meh :shrug:

Two hard lemonades and a shower and I'm all smoothed out though :drink40:

Just got done watching Animal House and drinking beer, did absolutely no help to my lack of motivation. :)