mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Watching TV..............preppin to crawl on the bed as it is too fucking warm to crawl IN the bed

J

TOP on bed

Watching TV..............preppin to crawl on the bed as it is too fucking warm to crawl IN the bed

J

Wish that was the case here.

I'm crawlin into bed here too, g'night ya'll.

J

yeah, just got to that point within the last couple days

J

yeah, just got to that point within the last couple days

u can always crawl in if u have the a/c cranked :)

around 70 or so and the occasional 68 degree F at night

it can get pretty damn cold in these dorms!

:woot:

lata hop

I hypothesize that half a can of Goof Off will be necessary to get it off, not to mention the fact that it is highly doubtful he will be able to actually see through the drivers side portion of the windshield...

Can of duster , turn it upside down. Spray the gum for about 10 seconds. Then flick it off with a scraper or something. 30 seconds tops , I had arseho neighbors in college that just liked to mess with people :)

Stopped by Go mart this morning to get gas, walked inside to pay for it and there was a lady in front of me cashing in a lottery ticket. She handed it to the lady and told her she just wanted one of the same tickets. The cashier walked over to the machine, scanned it and it was indeed a winner. The cashier asked the lady what if it was more than a $1. The lady told her to give her two of the same kind of tickets then. The cashier told the lady she couldn't give her 150,000 of the tickets..............................................The women had a $150,000 winning scratch off ticket and didn't even freakin realize it :o

My new boss is an idiot. I forsee me taking over her job shortly.

Oh yea, Singles Party, my place, saturday night, Ya'll are invited and get free booze. :)

Oh yea, Singles Party, my place, saturday night, Ya'll are invited and get free booze. :)

Saturday night we hope to be celebrating another victory for Team SSA SQ. Don't know though, supposed to be some stiff competition at these two shows. We shall see though :)

Stopped by Go mart this morning to get gas, walked inside to pay for it and there was a lady in front of me cashing in a lottery ticket. She handed it to the lady and told her she just wanted one of the same tickets. The cashier walked over to the machine, scanned it and it was indeed a winner. The cashier asked the lady what if it was more than a $1. The lady told her to give her two of the same kind of tickets then. The cashier told the lady she couldn't give her 150,000 of the tickets..............................................The women had a $150,000 winning scratch off ticket and didn't even freakin realize it :o

The clerk working should have kept it and given her 5 new tickets.

The Michigan Transportation Team staged a month-long competition to get pictures and stories of the best potholes in Michigan, and the nearly 70 contestants captured some real craters. Four, first prize winners received $318 "service center scholarships" for their troubles, and the MTT also named four honorable mention photos due to the abundance of quality entries.

:lol2:

If anyone has a copy of the Measurlink SPC RealTime software and could share, that would be greatly appreciated. :)

24 dollar ticket for parking 23 minutes in a 20 minute parking zone? You better be glad I don't have any gum left...

Around here that would have been a $40 ticket if you're lucky, tow if you're not :D

Saturday night we hope to be celebrating another victory for Team SSA SQ. Don't know though, supposed to be some stiff competition at these two shows. We shall see though :)

Talking to one of my SQ buddies, we need more shows closer than a 16 hour drive away around here. It's just sad he doesn't even get to compete lately becuase they can't spend every other weekend driving to South Carolina.