mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

1 once tryed a hot sauce that had a label on it that said good also for removing oil stains from drive ways..i thought it was a joke..so i tasted it and i kid you not i feel to the floor in pain..

Me too. I forgot what it was called. My mouth burned for quite a while. They said they loaded the same stuff on some kids sandwich without telling him and he started throwing up. Just plain awesome.

wow man i bet that changed his life..or atleast his whole outlook on life..

i remember back when i was young..when one of my friends fell asleep in my basement my brothers and i rubbed some hot sauce on his fingers and then we used feathers and rubbed them on his eyes and he started to whack at his eyes and rubbed them with his fingers..the phucker woke up in pain screaming..lol

Lol that's horrible. Poor kid. I'd probably stab a friend if they did that to me! Probably not though. I just say that I would.

Time for a nap....

Now where to find a quiet spot that I can take a nap....

i remember back when i was young..when one of my friends fell asleep in my basement my brothers and i rubbed some hot sauce on his fingers and then we used feathers and rubbed them on his eyes and he started to whack at his eyes and rubbed them with his fingers..the phucker woke up in pain screaming..lol

Lol that's horrible. Poor kid. I'd probably stab a friend if they did that to me! Probably not though. I just say that I would.

he deserved it, once when i was asleep he put my hand in warm water and pissed myself..lol

wow my pain killers are kicking in..damn it feels good

Painkillers? For what?

Damn it feels good to be a gangster.

he deserved it, once when i was asleep he put my hand in warm water and pissed myself..lol

Well i guess you got him back pretty good. We haven't done anything too bad before. One time my buddy passed out at a party. He basically did the hide under the desk/air raid position in the middle of the living room. I guess they poured beer down his ass crack and brought out the markers.

Painkillers? For what?

well my dad had back surgery and he gets a ton of hydrocodone thru his insurance and he gives me some because i too sometimes have back pain but to be honest i do take them even when i have no pain..lol

I think I need to go to the range again. I never got to go when I wanted to take the fiance.

Just picture FEGLI workers and get them the hot bullets of shotgun to die!

I got to use that phrase 2 times today! woot

Hello all .. long time no C

hope u all good

hello, hes a big icy mug of pepto bismol for you :drink40:

Painkillers? For what?

well my dad had back surgery and he gets a ton of hydrocodone thru his insurance and he gives me some because i too sometimes have back pain but to be honest i do take them even when i have no pain..lol

Bastard. Just don't make it a habit. I've seen a few people fall victim to the pill addiction. More hardcore stuff like Oxycontins though.

chit I'm off to Kwik Trip for a bit.

BTW while i'm gone. Does anyone know what a Kwik Trip is besides me?

Painkillers? For what?

Bastard. Just don't make it a habit. I've seen a few people fall victim to the pill addiction. More hardcore stuff like Oxycontins though.

ya i know man..lol i was thinking of getting a hooka..no not hooker a hooka

PolarisII.jpg

half a blunt?

I do

Painkillers? For what?

ya i know man..lol i was thinking of getting a hooka..no not hooker a hooka

PolarisII.jpg

While I have a feeling Shisha is not ur desired usage double apple is fucking amazing

J

no i dont used weed man..lol ive tryed banana and bubble gun they are both great..i want to try some watermelon

half a blunt?

lol I have to work soon. No it's a a gas station/convenience store in MN or the midwest.

Just picked up the new Spicy Sweet Chili Doritos (MMMMM) and a 12 pack of diet coke. lol

no i dont used weed man..lol ive tryed banana and bubble gun they are both great..i want to try some watermelon

sure you don't

Besides tobacco is the only good thing smoked out of the hookah. Watermelon is good. Never had bubble gum. I think it was mango, That is the chit!

you hot sauce people gotta come out for a visit, put mine and dave's collection together and it's a force to be reckoned with.

the dave's ultimate insanity is pretty hot, but doesn't touch my .357 5mill

but ramos and dave won't try the super hot extracts.