mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Terrible timing, tough to miss out on seeing your best friend for long.

His only vacation this summer :(

I so don't want to clean :(

Stupid phone won't forward. Fucking Cisco shit.

F*ck Cleaning

Best friends FTMFW!!!

He's been in Hong Kong for 3 years too, so it isn't so easy to get together. Just moved to Can-a-dee-ah though.

F*ck Cleaning

Best friends FTMFW!!!

I already cleaned the truck, the boat, the garage, but still have the kitchen and some laundry.

And my wine is empty, but I do have to drive to the airport so...shit I want more. :(

Wheatley is getting mighty close to losing my business. Have tried calling the guy multiple times, he has my number and sometimes even replies to my emails using his Blackberry. If he would just pick up the phone or call me once these 50 damn Emails could be consolidated into one, 5 min convo.

There is a guy on the LS1 Trucks forum that is from right around where I live that does tuning as well. The only problem though is he said he does NOS and FI too. And we all know its not NOS its Nitrous

Really quite tired this evening. Funny, don't have a job at the moment but am working harder now than I had to before. Definitely looking forward to school again in the Fall.....

Somebody please explain the following to me: You can buy a set of 3 disposable Gillette Mach 3 razors for $6. However, 5 of the replacement blades for the Mach 3 handle you already have costs $13.50. How in the hell does that make sense? Not only that, but the last time I was in there to buy replacement blades like 2-3 months ago they were only $9.

All of a sudden I just had that "It's the end of the world as we know it....." song pop into my head. I haven't heard that since the last time I watched Tommy Boy like 2 years ago. hmm.....foreshadow?

I could tell you, because I took economics...but I flunked that class....because it was at eight fucking in the morning...

The Culinary Prep is a device that cleans food in an "all natural and very effective anti-microbial solution." The makers of the Culinary Prep claim that it removes 95% of bacteria from the raw meats and/or vegetables that you wash in it. It's also about $400, but I guess when it comes to food safety you get what you pay for.

:suicide-santa:

<-- Had a semester long comprehensive meat processing course in high school

seriously, 400 dollars? give me a fucking break

i now have a tv.

50" LCD projection sony, hd ready

one hell of a deal, managed to talk the guy down to almost half of what he was asking, was going to use it in my bedroom but it's too damn big.

now i just need 2ch of amplification for the zdt's and something to power the Q @ 4ohm and ~1000W

Vacation starts tomorrow...ah fudge it, it starts right now. I am going to go catch a few bass before I pack :)

Where ya going? :)

and equally as important, did you catch any?

First smallmouth I have seen on my lake actually. It is known as a largemouth haven and I put 5 in the boat during the hour I was out, but I also pulled my first smallie out. I also saw what may have been a state record, but she was travelling and didn't want my crank, spinnerbait, worm, or jig :( I'd guess in the 8lb range. Boo.

state record smallmouth or largemouth? It's hard for me to imagine the state record for a largemouth up there would only be 8 lbs. A kid just caught the state record largemouth here in kansas a few weeks ago and it was 11.5 lbs I think.

that is a huge bass!

i have only really been bass fishing once and that didnt last long cuz we started chasing our friends our lil boat, and shooting at birds... cough cough(remember that mk sand pits)

Did you get a ticket? Was it after bar close?

Written warning, and it was at like 5pm.

almost exactly like mine

I'm keeping mine as a memento of how retarded KS is

Hey, unfair generalization!

I got pulled over around a lake because I was going 30 in a 20. I was like this is my first time here and I'm lost and I didn't see any speed limit signs. He gave me a verbal warning. The other time I got pulled over was on the highway and it was just to check the window tint in my car. I think he read it at 13% or something. He asked me if I had ever been pulled over for it before, I said no, and I had owned the car for 5 years. He didn't believe me. I also said I had no idea it was that low because I bought it that way. He didn't believe me. I even said look, I am a law-abiding citizen. A couple years ago my car got broken into and they smashed the passenger side window and I got it retinted. Go test it. He did and it was 30%, which is the legal limit. See police officer? Apparently he didn't because I still got the $50 ticket.

I think you just supported my statement

Wheatley is getting mighty close to losing my business. Have tried calling the guy multiple times, he has my number and sometimes even replies to my emails using his Blackberry. If he would just pick up the phone or call me once these 50 damn Emails could be consolidated into one, 5 min convo.

There is a guy on the LS1 Trucks forum that is from right around where I live that does tuning as well. The only problem though is he said he does NOS and FI too. And we all know its not NOS its Nitrous

www.pcmforless.com

stupid cunt at the pizza place couldn't understand my out of state ID so she wouldn't give me beer

I got my pizza, went down the street to the liquor store, got the same beer (for cheaper), went back to the restaurant and enjoyed my pizza and beer there

Hey, unfair generalization!

I got pulled over around a lake because I was going 30 in a 20. I was like this is my first time here and I'm lost and I didn't see any speed limit signs. He gave me a verbal warning. The other time I got pulled over was on the highway and it was just to check the window tint in my car. I think he read it at 13% or something. He asked me if I had ever been pulled over for it before, I said no, and I had owned the car for 5 years. He didn't believe me. I also said I had no idea it was that low because I bought it that way. He didn't believe me. I even said look, I am a law-abiding citizen. A couple years ago my car got broken into and they smashed the passenger side window and I got it retinted. Go test it. He did and it was 30%, which is the legal limit. See police officer? Apparently he didn't because I still got the $50 ticket.

I think you just supported my statement

haha, maybe true. But I'd say "keep as a memento of how retarded kansas COPS are."

I hate retards that want to fuck up my for sale ads.

Why the fuck can't they shut up if they don't like the price ? Fucking newbs start spewing chit about amp powers and they are fucking clueless when it comes to amps :rolleyes:

Arguments like "it's not on ampguts, so it's a piece of crap. that's where the real power is listed" :rolleyes: