mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Wow Aaron, that is nuts, was it a new cop out to save the world?

I got pulled over last year for speeding getting ON I-81. I was in the chitbox, going UPHILL. I was 100 feet up the ramp ( finally up the hill to the same level as the traffic ) when I saw the lights flash on. He was sitting on the same side of the road as the entrance ramp about 100 yds ahead of me. I knew it couldn't be me he was after so I really didn't pay it much attention. I slowed down so he could get out in front, be he didn't move. I drove past he flashed his headlights at me and motioned me over. SOB asked what was my hurry, he said he clocked me at 88 mph. LMAO I said " Sir, I will give you the keys and permission to drive my car on flat ground and see if he could hit 80 mph in 100 feet." "Hell you could even turn it around right here, and I bet you wouldn't hit 80mph down the hill with a tail wind." After he went back and ran my license , he just gave told me to drive safely and have a nice day :)

I got pulled over on base in Aberdeen for doing 12 in a 10. Yes you read that right.

LMAO I got pulled over giving a co worker a ride home in a housing project. The speed limit is 3MPH. The cop pulled me over for going 7MPH :D

Wow Aaron, that is nuts, was it a new cop out to save the world?

Not a real police officer, because police are not on the base, not an MP because it is mostly a research and testing facility, but a base cop. Lolol.

I got pulled over on base in Aberdeen for doing 12 in a 10. Yes you read that right.

LMAO I got pulled over giving a co worker a ride home in a housing project. The speed limit is 3MPH. The cop pulled me over for going 7MPH :D

Damn, I'd get hauled off to jail for going 6x the speed limit on a damn bicycle. :)

I got pulled over for excessive noise once with nothing but a walkman in the car. Then the cop hassled me about "gang insignia" on my vehicle. He asked what set I belonged to. WTF ?? He pointed to my back window, a big ass RF logo :D

I got pulled over last year for speeding getting ON I-81. I was in the chitbox, going UPHILL. I was 100 feet up the ramp ( finally up the hill to the same level as the traffic ) when I saw the lights flash on. He was sitting on the same side of the road as the entrance ramp about 100 yds ahead of me. I knew it couldn't be me he was after so I really didn't pay it much attention. I slowed down so he could get out in front, be he didn't move. I drove past he flashed his headlights at me and motioned me over. SOB asked what was my hurry, he said he clocked me at 88 mph. LMAO I said " Sir, I will give you the keys and permission to drive my car on flat ground and see if he could hit 80 mph in 100 feet." "Hell you could even turn it around right here, and I bet you wouldn't hit 80mph down the hill with a tail wind." After he went back and ran my license , he just gave told me to drive safely and have a nice day :)

I could drive it off a cliff at 9.8m/s/s ;)

I got pulled over for excessive noise once with nothing but a walkman in the car. Then the cop hassled me about "gang insignia" on my vehicle. He asked what set I belonged to. WTF ?? He pointed to my back window, a big ass RF logo :D

Those old RF collectors are dangerous.

Damn, I'd get hauled off to jail for going 6x the speed limit on a damn bicycle. :)

I had a 1974 volvo station wagon. The first line on the speedo was 10 mile an hour, and it was 1-2mm above the peg. How the hell do you go 3 mph ? :D

They will be throwing in 1 antique full size billiard table, and another new one.

That sounds good. I love me a good game of pool. :)

I beleive it's only billairds however not a "pool" table. I'm sure it can be converted however.

Coolest cop I ever came across

Had a rather well off friend as a teenager. This guys parents bought him pretty much what ever he wanted. He got a stingray vette for his birthday one year. I got pulled over doing 110 in a 60. The cop was in love with the car. My friend offered to let him take it for a spin. He jumped in, and was gone. He came back about 5 minutes later. Got out, walked up to us and said "yall boys have a nice day now". :)

Sold my old boat today. When it rains it pours, been for sale for three weeks but had three offers today. The last two kept trying to up the price at the end they were $200 over what I was asking. I still kept my word and sold it to the first guy though. Too bad as it could have paid for dinner. 4 of us, sushi and $340 later...at the cheapest place in town. :Doh:

Where did you go?

Yumi in Excelsior. Best bang for the buck in town. At Fuji Ya for the same amount of fish it easily would have been $600

Had a rather well off friend as a teenager. This guys parents bought him pretty much what ever he wanted. He got a stingray vette for his birthday one year. I got pulled over doing 110 in a 60. The cop was in love with the car. My friend offered to let him take it for a spin. He jumped in, and was gone. He came back about 5 minutes later. Got out, walked up to us and said "yall boys have a nice day now". :)

wow!

I had a 1974 volvo station wagon. The first line on the speedo was 10 mile an hour, and it was 1-2mm above the peg. How the hell do you go 3 mph ? :D

If auto, put her in "D", slip a little 'shine in the tank and take your foot off the brakes. It will crawl forward at about 2mph. :P

That stuff does not work up here. :(

Did you get a ticket? Was it after bar close?

Written warning, and it was at like 5pm.

almost exactly like mine

I'm keeping mine as a memento of how retarded KS is

Hey, unfair generalization!

I got pulled over around a lake because I was going 30 in a 20. I was like this is my first time here and I'm lost and I didn't see any speed limit signs. He gave me a verbal warning. The other time I got pulled over was on the highway and it was just to check the window tint in my car. I think he read it at 13% or something. He asked me if I had ever been pulled over for it before, I said no, and I had owned the car for 5 years. He didn't believe me. I also said I had no idea it was that low because I bought it that way. He didn't believe me. I even said look, I am a law-abiding citizen. A couple years ago my car got broken into and they smashed the passenger side window and I got it retinted. Go test it. He did and it was 30%, which is the legal limit. See police officer? Apparently he didn't because I still got the $50 ticket.

The owners were "insulted" by our bid for the house, so they upped met the middle of our offer and their list and told us we will pay our own closing. They will be throwing in 1 antique full size billiard table, and another new one. And capping off the old well.

I think we're getting railed on the closing hard, but I'm looking into that. I think they listed 6K for the total listing cost for ~$200K. Sounds like 2-3 grand too high to me. Especialy with 20 cash down.

Those are just estimated it is up to your mortgage person to come up with those. If you need a good mortgage banker I can help.

fuck applying for jobs. though this one does sound like it'd pay way more than enough $$

The owners were "insulted" by our bid for the house, so they upped met the middle of our offer and their list and told us we will pay our own closing. They will be throwing in 1 antique full size billiard table, and another new one. And capping off the old well.

I think we're getting railed on the closing hard, but I'm looking into that. I think they listed 6K for the total listing cost for ~$200K. Sounds like 2-3 grand too high to me. Especialy with 20 cash down.

Those are just estimated it is up to your mortgage person to come up with those. If you need a good mortgage banker I can help.

I should have asked you last week, if you knew someone. We need to close by the week after next.

The cost is what I would call "average" or a bit above, but again... with 20% down... I would say avergage is something we should be below.

It's about 3.1% of the cost of the house.

Thank you though Sean, if anything here after the inspecter falls through I will definately be asking for a contact for your guys.

Edited by dem beats

lets see....

got a ticket for wreckless endangerment which got thrown out of court,

pulled over for wreckless driving in a parking lot, just had to kiss ass, then got a verbal warning (jimj remembers this i'm sure)

pulled over(caught?) while trying to have sex along side I-81, convinced the cop i spilled coke all over us and thats why she was in the back seat. Got a laugh and a warning.

pulled over by a bicycle cop in the middle of blacksburg for an expired inspection sticker, got a ticket but it got thrown out after i had the car inspected.

That is not bad at all.

I have never gotten a warning. Only got let off when I told the cop that he was wrong about the speed limit to his face and pointed at the sign in front of my car (25 feet or so away).

I have been pulled over, ticketed and paid for: 41 in a 25. 80 in a 55 (which I wasn't doing). 86 (written as 85) in a 65. 76 in a 55.

The night that I got off from a ticket, it was thanksgiving and I was trying to get to a gas station, my car temp was fluctuating a lot and my car was smoking blue. Not 5 minutes later did the same cop call me a tow truck for my blown engine, after he pulled me over for doing 44 in a 45. (he thought it was a 30, must'a been a rookie).

I was avoiding an accident once, ended up cutting off a cop car. I got a ticket for unsafe lane change *because I was trying to avoid an accident that occurred in front of me*.

I have noticed that most people here don't know what low is when in referance to subwoofer xover or ported tuning.

I have also noticed than no one things that a sealed enclosed can get low and loud.