mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Coolest cop I ever came across

Had a rather well off friend as a teenager. This guys parents bought him pretty much what ever he wanted. He got a stingray vette for his birthday one year. I got pulled over doing 110 in a 60. The cop was in love with the car. My friend offered to let him take it for a spin. He jumped in, and was gone. He came back about 5 minutes later. Got out, walked up to us and said "yall boys have a nice day now". :)

wow!

I was 18 and in Vermont. I was staying with a friend during the end of my senior year (week before graduation, no classes.

So he decided that he wanted to go for a cruise on the bikes. 2 gsxr 1000's. My second or third time on a bike, never anything this powerful. I am a bigger guy though, normally I have no trouble keeping the nose down. So we are cruising through the mountains, gradually going faster and faster through turns and stuff as I got more comfortable with the bike. Finally Steve takes off, really getting on it coming out of turns, so I follow suit but I can't keep up with him. I wasn't taking it easy or anything, just not as experienced. I was getting the nose up coming out of turns, but I couldn't seem to catch up. About 3 miles later I start coming up on a bike fast, than I see the lights and I'm like oh-shit. I caught up to a cop. I didn't even have a motorcycle permit yet. He pulls me over. I hand him my wallet. He starts asking me about prom and than he asked me where I went to high school. All the while I'm freaking out. Finally he turns to me and says that I have until the count of 10 to be out of his sight, if I'm not gone he's going to have to arrest me for reckless endangerment. He hadn't gotten me on radar but he knew I was flying.

I have never to this day ridden as fast as I did going back to Steve's house that day.

I have noticed that most people here don't know what low is when in referance to subwoofer xover or ported tuning.

I have also noticed than no one things that a sealed enclosed can get low and loud.

That's because too many people drink noob-sauce.

and top

Uploading pics of my Sundown Audio SD-1 12" sub/box, I just built it for a friend for his room.

I got a ticket the evening I got my bike liscence.

I got caught inbetween, get this, a BMW 8 series, and a dump truck. I couldn't break as the 8 came onto the highway from the onramp, so I pulled hard and went around the dump truck.

8 series blew past me, as I was going 60 in a 55. Cop follows me, and pulls me over. First off , he demands I pull over on the left hand side. He takes the key from my bike, says it's standard procedure when comming on someone with a bike. He then looses it and makes me crawl around the grass with his mag light for 15 min in the dark with my bike having nothing but reflectors to let cars know it's there. He told me he was about to leave and I would need to call someone to come get me. I told him I would sue the crap out of him and the force if he leaves me on the LEFT SIDE OF THE ROAD with no lights. He then "finds it" in his shirt pocket in the squad.

I got pulled over on base in Aberdeen for doing 12 in a 10. Yes you read that right.

But that is on base, their rules are a bit different.

The owners were "insulted" by our bid for the house, so they upped met the middle of our offer and their list and told us we will pay our own closing. They will be throwing in 1 antique full size billiard table, and another new one. And capping off the old well.

I think we're getting railed on the closing hard, but I'm looking into that. I think they listed 6K for the total listing cost for ~$200K. Sounds like 2-3 grand too high to me. Especialy with 20 cash down.

Those are just estimated it is up to your mortgage person to come up with those. If you need a good mortgage banker I can help.

I should have asked you last week, if you knew someone. We need to close by the week after next.

The cost is what I would call "average" or a bit above, but again... with 20% down... I would say avergage is something we should be below.

It's about 3.1% of the cost of the house.

Thank you though Sean, if anything here after the inspecter falls through I will definately be asking for a contact for your guys.

:Doh: I didn't think of offering before. I interviewed about 15 agents before really narrowing it down.

DSCF1157.jpg

DSCF1158.jpg

DSCF1159.jpg

DSCF1160.jpg

DSCF1161.jpg

DSCF1162.jpg

2.2 cubic feet tuned to 30hz.

Sundown Audio SD-1 12" 8 ohm svc.

Box is 3/4" birch, 4" aero port.

I got a ticket the evening I got my bike liscence.

I got caught inbetween, get this, a BMW 8 series, and a dump truck. I couldn't break as the 8 came onto the highway from the onramp, so I pulled hard and went around the dump truck.

8 series blew past me, as I was going 60 in a 55. Cop follows me, and pulls me over. First off , he demands I pull over on the left hand side. He takes the key from my bike, says it's standard procedure when comming on someone with a bike. He then looses it and makes me crawl around the grass with his mag light for 15 min in the dark with my bike having nothing but reflectors to let cars know it's there. He told me he was about to leave and I would need to call someone to come get me. I told him I would sue the crap out of him and the force if he leaves me on the LEFT SIDE OF THE ROAD with no lights. He then "finds it" in his shirt pocket in the squad.

asshole! :suicide-santa:

Had a rather well off friend as a teenager. This guys parents bought him pretty much what ever he wanted. He got a stingray vette for his birthday one year. I got pulled over doing 110 in a 60. The cop was in love with the car. My friend offered to let him take it for a spin. He jumped in, and was gone. He came back about 5 minutes later. Got out, walked up to us and said "yall boys have a nice day now". :)

wow!

I was 18 and in Vermont. I was staying with a friend during the end of my senior year (week before graduation, no classes.

So he decided that he wanted to go for a cruise on the bikes. 2 gsxr 1000's. My second or third time on a bike, never anything this powerful. I am a bigger guy though, normally I have no trouble keeping the nose down. So we are cruising through the mountains, gradually going faster and faster through turns and stuff as I got more comfortable with the bike. Finally Steve takes off, really getting on it coming out of turns, so I follow suit but I can't keep up with him. I wasn't taking it easy or anything, just not as experienced. I was getting the nose up coming out of turns, but I couldn't seem to catch up. About 3 miles later I start coming up on a bike fast, than I see the lights and I'm like oh-shit. I caught up to a cop. I didn't even have a motorcycle permit yet. He pulls me over. I hand him my wallet. He starts asking me about prom and than he asked me where I went to high school. All the while I'm freaking out. Finally he turns to me and says that I have until the count of 10 to be out of his sight, if I'm not gone he's going to have to arrest me for reckless endangerment. He hadn't gotten me on radar but he knew I was flying.

I have never to this day ridden as fast as I did going back to Steve's house that day.

how fast is fast :)

wow!

how fast is fast :)

Seeing as it was in mountains and there weren't a ton of straightaways, I think I hit 130ish, but it was the cornering that I was considering fast.

My first time playing with kerfs:

DSCF1163.jpg

DSCF1164.jpg

DSCF1165.jpg

I have noticed that most people here don't know what low is when in referance to subwoofer xover or ported tuning.

I have also noticed than no one things that a sealed enclosed can get low and loud.

Loud is a frame of mind. :P

I got pulled over on base in Aberdeen for doing 12 in a 10. Yes you read that right.

But that is on base, their rules are a bit different.

I sensed a bit of resentment towards the research lab civilians. ;)

The owners were "insulted" by our bid for the house, so they upped met the middle of our offer and their list and told us we will pay our own closing. They will be throwing in 1 antique full size billiard table, and another new one. And capping off the old well.

I think we're getting railed on the closing hard, but I'm looking into that. I think they listed 6K for the total listing cost for ~$200K. Sounds like 2-3 grand too high to me. Especialy with 20 cash down.

Those are just estimated it is up to your mortgage person to come up with those. If you need a good mortgage banker I can help.

I should have asked you last week, if you knew someone. We need to close by the week after next.

The cost is what I would call "average" or a bit above, but again... with 20% down... I would say avergage is something we should be below.

It's about 3.1% of the cost of the house.

Thank you though Sean, if anything here after the inspecter falls through I will definately be asking for a contact for your guys.

:Doh: I didn't think of offering before. I interviewed about 15 agents before really narrowing it down.

Yeah, I have learned so much of what not 2 do this time around. My first home was a success, it was my carrear that went into the sewer at the time. My health is just doing terrible in the apartment and really, if 3 grand gets me out of the mold there, and into a clean mint condition home with new carpet and no suprises... well. I'll take the hit this time....

Still getting it for under tax value, and that's a big key. That and I can nearly pay the whole MTG with one check so between me the lady and renting my other home, we should be ok. I'm really excited to have a .5 acer in the city really, and having a nice mature wooded lot. And again... the home is PRISTINE, with new carpet up and down. The garage is also ready for puttign an apartment in it ASAP for an art studio for the lady, or another renter.

Can you tell I'm excited. Hooray for owning your own hom!

:boobs2:

Edited by dem beats

:boobs:

Sometimes I wish I owned my own home, but school is more important at this stage in the game.

fuck its hot

yes I know I've been living here for all my life

but still

106 heat index

motherfucker

:boobs:

Sometimes I wish I owned my own home, but school is more important at this stage in the game.

I skipped school and started working. I will probably have made more money than most of my friends in the first 5-10 years than they will.

That said, still the worst mistake I ever made.

I had an offer to have a near full ride to the international buisness school in HI when I was in Highschool. I missed out on so much good college life.

My first time playing with kerfs:

A thinner blade would be your friend, in particular if it were mdf.

fudge MY RIGHT EYE.

that is all.

LMAO I got pulled over giving a co worker a ride home in a housing project. The speed limit is 3MPH. The cop pulled me over for going 7MPH :D

Damn, I'd get hauled off to jail for going 6x the speed limit on a damn bicycle. :)

I had a 1974 volvo station wagon. The first line on the speedo was 10 mile an hour, and it was 1-2mm above the peg. How the hell do you go 3 mph ? :D

Idle it in D? :lol2: