mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

You are right - it was sooner but they have pushed the date back at least twice now.

That is good, they should pull the whole thing as it is stupid. We should be bringing the countries closer together not further.

Well, if a place closer to town is around $600 ...

The only downfall with that is you are at an age where spending time with your peers won't mean they come 20mi out to see you all that often. In particular ones with boobs. I love the idea of the house and the price seems more than right, but you will constantly be fighting the battle of getting people to visit you as once you live that far out you probably won't want to leave.

Of course, my house is about 20mi from downtown and people do come here so it isn't an impossibility. :)

The only downfall with that is you are at an age where spending time with your peers won't mean they come 20mi out to see you all that often. In particular ones with boobs. I love the idea of the house and the price seems more than right, but you will constantly be fighting the battle of getting people to visit you as once you live that far out you probably won't want to leave.

Of course, my house is about 20mi from downtown and people do come here so it isn't an impossibility. :)

No doubt. WHen I lived in albertville, my friends rarely came out. I knew a heap of people there, and we would bring the boobs back home with us... but it was still a jaunt, and no one wanted to go.

So is a passport required to go into Canada from US, or just the other way around? And what about Mexico?

In particular ones with boobs.

:D:lol:

That is what I'm currently trying to decide on... Women always have to throw a kink into plans.

That is also my thinking, anywhere that is just right outside of town I can justify 550-600$ month and not have the fuel bill. I'd really like to be able to do shooting at my house, but it isn't a necessity, a garage however is.

So is a passport required to go into Canada from US, or just the other way around? And what about Mexico?

No idea how it works down there ... but to get into the US via air from Canada you need a passport ... and to get into the US via vehicle from Canada you need a birth certificate/POC and photo ID until June 1, 2009 when you will also be required to show a passport. Or a NEXUS card.

Mexico requires a passport for us

Mostly to prevent things happening in the other direction and then of course all countries seem to do what the other does to them.

Working on making an excel sheet of projects that get built down here and what machines are used to complete them so I can go to the dean later and show him the machine usage and maybe get some money to upgrade the shop. This place needs to be ran more like a business and less like a university afterthought. Its getting better but hopefully I can get it running the way I want it in a few years and a hell of a lot more streamlined.

guess who's going to the DMV

at least now I can get a real license, not one of those silly "minor" licenses

I honestly can't believe you have had so many issues with that exhaust. I would have taken it back to the guys who did it and demanded that they fix it.

that place was sort of shady lol

i wouldn't really want to go back to them lol

they have no problem coming to u cuz ur are

M5, mighty Sean

:bow28:

Does anyone go to their local Renisance fair.

I beleive it's the same 2 guys at every fair but I'm not sure, anyway here in MN Snot from puke and Snot died. He wasn't that old either. Sad.

Are the new Challengers on dealer lots yet? Saw one with plates, inspection, and registration sticker at Pappasito's yesterday...

Are the new Challengers on dealer lots yet? Saw one with plates, inspection, and registration sticker at Pappasito's yesterday...

Yes ... and the price in the window you see is about $20,000-$40,000 over what should be paid. Some dealerships in Canada have been listing them around $80,000.