mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Holy crap, the local welding company salesman stopped by just now and had the new Lincoln Electric sales rep with him, was not expecting such an attractive woman to be a welding sales rep.

Thats actually the basis of accounting :D

That is an adding machine, not a calculator.

I have never had alergies before, but this is re-goddamn-donkulus. I haven't slept more than 3 hours each night for the past 3-4 days.

My w is in the same way.

The only thing that helps me is 2 shots of the big effin Q and I need to crash then, if I wait 30 min I stay up all night high on Q. Then in the AM natural ephedra. Anything helping her? I need something else. it's not cutting anymore.

Neither one of us actually really ever takes meds, so nothing I can help you with. Sorry.

And personally Excel is my weapon of choice.

wow @ 1sashenka

Full of piss, vinegar, and misinformation. Not helpful at all.

there's several different areas of accounting

do they even make adding machines anymore?

and I'm pretty sure they wouldn't let anyone here use a laptop for a test anyhow, all they let you use is a four function calculator and your brain

which is how they do the CPA exam if I'm not mistaken

fixin to go to a bp info session

hopefully it will be worth my time

Forgot my afternoon class ENDS at 6:30, not BEGINS :Doh:

wow, I think this conversation about the calculator is the longest-running thing I've seen in the HOP.

fixin to go to a bp info session

hopefully it will be worth my time

You talking British Petroleum? You'll get something free out of it. Oil companies always give little things away. I think I got a small digital clock from one, a little bison from another, a laser pointer from another.............

But I think most of them just talked about opportunities you'll have with them. I remember them talking about how you can go overseas if you want, like just offshore western Africa, etc, or be transferred to most any of their offices around the country and globe. But most of the time if you work for a company big in America, you'll be in Houston.

ya british petroleum

they have a plant near my home town.

the plant is in texas city, texas lol

that is about 25 mins from my house so that would be nice and one of my uncles already works there so it might be promising!

im just sort of confused with which way i wanna use my electrical degree. im not sure what branch of electrical engineering i wanna go down.

wow, I think this conversation about the calculator is the longest-running thing I've seen in the HOP.

its just sean being stubborn :peepwall:

its just sean being stubborn :peepwall:

that, and I can argue with a fencepost at the drop of a hat :eek5wavey:

Dammit, by the time I can work on the Caddy, I'm running out of light and not worth it.

Fuck it all.

Holy crap, the local welding company salesman stopped by just now and had the new Lincoln Electric sales rep with him, was not expecting such an attractive woman to be a welding sales rep.

schwing!

a girl I dated in high school ended up getting a welding internship at Honeywell, she was way cute too

so for my Senior Design class we finally get some time in the machine shop :D :D :D :D :D

but the prof was talking about how we need to focus more on the analysis than the manufacturing of our projects :( :(

Ryan2 and the other engineers, do your professors introduce themselves at all at the beginning of the semester?

I'm taking 4 engineering classes (3 MAE, 1 BME) and 1 psych class and the only one who said anything like "Hi, I'm ____" was the psych guy.

You have some interestingly socially capable prof's down there.

ya british petroleum

they have a plant near my home town.

the plant is in texas city, texas lol

that is about 25 mins from my house so that would be nice and one of my uncles already works there so it might be promising!

im just sort of confused with which way i wanna use my electrical degree. im not sure what branch of electrical engineering i wanna go down.

BP stands for BP now. There is no more words associated with the letters. It once was British Pretroleum then Beyond Petroleum, and now is just BP