mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

<-- only buys cars with every option

It pretty much always minimizes your operation costs.

Do explain, please :)

Lovable MSNBC blowhard Keith Olbermann was reportedly not thrilled about attending the Republican National Convention. Last week, Page Six claimed Keith wanted "a more secure location" before attending the proceedings, because, they giggled, he's afraid someone will assassinate him.

I love how manufacturers are listing tire pressure monitors on new vehicles as options and using them as selling tools. They're a government mandate on all vehicles '07 and up. Morons.

:lol: ha, that's silly

Jim, what Foreigner records do you have for sale?

Just 4...think it was a duplicate when I went through them the first time.

If I get a sport ute, it will be a Jeep GCSRT8 or a Saab 9-7x Aero. The likelihood of me getting one is getting smaller though when things like: BMW 335, CTS-V, S4, Cayman S are all in the same price range.

For her a Buick Enclave might happen which should easily tow the boat/snowmobile trailer.

GCSRT8 would be awesome. Really like the Enclave as well - do they tow up to 4500?

I did above, didn't I?

If I get a sport ute, it will be a Jeep GCSRT8 or a Saab 9-7x Aero. The likelihood of me getting one is getting smaller though when things like: BMW 335, CTS-V, S4, Cayman S are all in the same price range.

For her a Buick Enclave might happen which should easily tow the boat/snowmobile trailer.

GCSRT8 would be awesome. Really like the Enclave as well - do they tow up to 4500?

4500 indeed.

If I get the Jeep though it means both of us with have Sport Ute's

I did above, didn't I?

Were you just talking about something used? If it's new and you're not concerned about resale I'm not sure I follow.

I did above, didn't I?

Were you just talking about something used? If it's new and you're not concerned about resale I'm not sure I follow.

Buying new is stupid, thought that was implied. I am only concerned about buying price - selling price, or what I would call the real cost of the vehicle (maintenance excluded which everyone of course is concerned about). A few year old fully loaded vehicle ages very gracefully on your pocketbook, much better than a stripper.

Annoyed with the mortgage broker right now.

Beware of both back-end and front-end monies. In particular if you have had issues, I'd ask for closing documents at least 2 days ahead of time to read them in detail. You might see some shit that scares you.

I was about to say I expect to see a cheating for sale thread from rjcastr, but then I realized his first post was one. Moved to topic under review area. :(

I did above, didn't I?

Buying new is stupid, thought that was implied. I am only concerned about buying price - selling price, or what I would call the real cost of the vehicle (maintenance excluded which everyone of course is concerned about). A few year old fully loaded vehicle ages very gracefully on your pocketbook, much better than a stripper.

Ah, I understand now. Although to be honest, there aren't a lot of options that I particularly want to have, so their absence wouldn't be missed. I can do without the 8-way heated memory seats, down here :)

Or maybe it's because I've gone the last 6 years in a vehicle that has absolutely no options, so my expectations aren't there :)

A new study in the UK confirms that women like fast cars, but apparently it's not the sexy curves of a Lamborghini, Maserati or Ferrari that turns them on. Researchers discovered that it's actually the loud sound of their engines revving that gets a woman's motor to hum. The study was conducted with 40 participants that included both men and women who were played recordings of a Maserati, Lamborghini, Ferrari and Volkswagen Polo engine. Afterwards they got their saliva swabbed and analyzed for the presence of testosterone. A higher level of the hormone in their spit indicated that the subjects were more aroused, and the results revealed that 100% of the female participants experienced a big jump in testosterone levels after listening to the Maserati. Chances are the Maserati engine was actually sourced from Ferrari, but we don't know if the results after listening to the Maranello mill were identical. And what happened after participants heard the Polo's wheezy motor? Testosterone levels fell across the board.

Jim, what Foreigner records do you have for sale?

Just 4...think it was a duplicate when I went through them the first time.

I'd take that one, how much shipped?

nothing else I might like?

I was about to say I expect to see a cheating for sale thread from rjcastr, but then I realized his first post was one. Moved to topic under review area. :(

a couple of his posts mention his subs for sale

I did above, didn't I?

Ah, I understand now. Although to be honest, there aren't a lot of options that I particularly want to have, so their absence wouldn't be missed. I can do without the 8-way heated memory seats, down here :)

Or maybe it's because I've gone the last 6 years in a vehicle that has absolutely no options, so my expectations aren't there :)

Good luck selling a 10 year old vehicle with no options. There are two things buyers look for in a used vehicle, all sorts of goodies and something that is clean. The second part is up to you to uphold, but rather easy the first you have to buy upfront.

a couple of his posts mention his subs for sale

move them all :(

I did above, didn't I?

Good luck selling a 10 year old vehicle with no options. There are two things buyers look for in a used vehicle, all sorts of goodies and something that is clean. The second part is up to you to uphold, but rather easy the first you have to buy upfront.

Never said I was selling anything :)

I did above, didn't I?

Never said I was selling anything :)

Not my point, I just meant if you buy something and then go to sell it later. The whole reason for buying fully loaded vehicles is they always stay desirable while strippers end up in the dump.