mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Well I am off to my cabin for new years, we packed more beer than food haha. its going to be cold as fudge, and it will be around -30 degrees...I look forward to that.

Bristol Palin is a slut just to let everyone here know. I know. I went to high school with her...she was always trying to be an attention whore haha and whenever she was drunk she would be on random guys at parties.

.................................Link to my thread with MORE INFO...........

Edited by Jason907

Thanks justin

Haha I am the real father of her baby!

Busted condoms FTW

Edited by Jason907

I'll take the white one please. If not, the yellow one would float my boat :)

my phone is lookin good now ;) all modded with htc touch diamond themes, windows mobile 6.1, new gps :drink40:

Pics/Link???

why u going to brake check me doing 60 in the high speed lane!

im not slowing down!

proceeds to keep brake checking me! finally get a gap to go around them and cut them off!

take that mothafuchas!

/rant

just trying to get home from work

already cracked open a beer :cheers:

i'm gonna put this on a top

Should have pulled a Jonesy and a 65MPH e-brake in front of them :P

im not slowing down!

proceeds to keep brake checking me! finally get a gap to go around them and cut them off!

take that mothafuchas!

/rant

way to drive like a douche.

eh they diserved it i dont do it everyday just wanted to get back to the room lol and come on if u can get over get over.

that is all, we can keep talkin about my driving style if u want :)

but on that note i can't touch mikes style of driving lol ass sniffer lol

Yeah you can pretty much see there ass pucker when I drive up. Don't care if I'm driving in the truck or the car everyone gets treated the same way. Unless your old, I'll take it some consideration, but then it gets to the point where your ass shouldn't be on the road

Caught up in the H0P Pheww!!

will tell more of my vacation after a shower and food

Went hunting this weekend with my dad and a good friend of ours. All of us ended up with a doe each. I was the only one that could shoot a buck and they were the ones that kept seeing bucks, go figure. Was a great trip though. Except for the first morning it was below 32*F for the morning hunts

One morning it was 28* and that afternoon it got up to 78*... Thats Texas for ya

im not slowing down!

take that mothafuchas!

/rant

way to drive like a douche.

eh they diserved it i dont do it everyday just wanted to get back to the room lol and come on if u can get over get over.

that is all, we can keep talkin about my driving style if u want :)

but on that note i can't touch mikes style of driving lol ass sniffer lol

Yeah you can pretty much see there ass pucker when I drive up. Don't care if I'm driving in the truck or the car everyone gets treated the same way. Unless your old, I'll take it some consideration, but then it gets to the point where your ass shouldn't be on the road

:Doh:

my hypothesis that people from Beaumont are the worst drivers in existence holds true

You are absolutely right, I never have to do anything of that sort in Baytown or anywhere else because more people know how to drive

and for the record, when people come up behind me I am as courteous as I can possibly be, until you flash your lights, in that event you just fucked yourself

Tom: I saw a mirror image of your Imp here in Manhattan today, had to do a double take to check plates on it.

Current status of the beer fridge. :) *Note, teh Jack Daniels fruit drinks aren't ours, they were left by a woman*

dscn1221uj0.jpg

Should last a little while into tomorrow night, don't think it'll last to long though... The main use for 5cube mini fridges after one moves out of the dorms. :)

Here are the big apartments in the Bronx I was talking about. There were at least 3-4 more of these "pods" of buildings continuously down this road.

med_gallery_364_214_6226.jpg

Here are all 12 lanes of the New Jersey turnpike filled with cars. It became stop-and-go for 20 miles when the 12 lanes went down to 6. Brilliant planners!

med_gallery_364_214_4426.jpg

And here is a view off Mount Spruce in Vermont. I wasn't very far up the mountain, had to stay below the fog to get a picture! It was only about a 3,500 foot peak though.

med_gallery_364_214_33473.jpg

aren't there big fines in some euro countries for clogging the passing lane. for some reason we call them fast lanes even though they're meant for passing.