mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Holy crap...not a month after the Maytag snapped hits belt the pump on the dishwasher goes out. Spooky..

I thought they don't break. :shrug:

Your going to love my nuts. :lol:

Edited by bromo

Pretty funny how it was slipped in.

tacos, fettucini, linguini, martini, bikini!

hahaha that guy is awesome!

Holy crap...not a month after the Maytag snapped hits belt the pump on the dishwasher goes out. Spooky..

I thought they don't break. :shrug:

I've learned over the years that anything with moving parts will break eventually

Same guy from the shamwow commercial?

Edited by juslivin

IE has been being a bitch today. Its all laggy and shit

tacos, fettucini, linguini, martini, bikini!

hahaha that guy is awesome!

He doesnt hold a candle to Billie Mays though, that guy is everywhere.

Wow, was rather surprised. Went and talked to one of the asst. deans about grades and what not and he was a pretty decent guy. Pleasantly surprised on that one.

Wow, was rather surprised. Went and talked to one of the asst. deans about grades and what not and he was a pretty decent guy. Pleasantly surprised on that one.

I am going to X2 this because many people don't know how helpful these people are.

My story isnt with the dean but with the program director of the classes I was taking. Long story short I took all the necessary classes to graduate but never signed up for the program and they changed the requirements on me. So I thought I would have to take all the classes over again but went and talked to the program director and he helped me out by filling out the substitution forms and turning them in.

So I suggest to anyone, go and talk to the counselors, deans, etc. they are there for a reason and sign up for the program even if you may change your mind later.

Working on being a wood butcher in the shop currently, turning out pretty well. If someone didn't know better, they might say I knew what I was doing. :)

Car shopping FTMFL!

And for those talking about Tebow, the guy is great; a natural leader and all-around athlete. There are skeptics that say he can't make it in the NFL, but he's twice as good as Michael Vick and look at all the hype about him, which never materialized. I don't get it.

tebow ftl

tebow ftl

Sarah Palin FTL!

I still want my college football playoff system though

We were talking about this in my office today. One problem with this is that there will still be controversy about who gets in. If you do a 3 or 4 team playoff, you'll still have to decide between probably 6-7 one-loss teams. Even if you go to an 8 team playoff, that would have left out an undefeated Boise State team this year (ranked 9th after the final week). It will never be perfect. and I don't think you can go to 8 teams, that's 4 extra games that the people have to play to win it all, and I think that's too much. A four team playoff would have left out USC, Utah, and Penn State.

Nice Samsung dishwasher procured. Should be several times quieter, yay

whats that u say peng?

cant understand u...

get tebows dick out ya mouth :)

Got some more work done on the truck!

Both back doors done!

Just have to add Rammat on the passenger front door (to completely seal my panels :P) then I'm going to go over it all with spectrum again :D

So all in all the inner skin of the front door will have 2-3+ layers of Ram, coat and a half of spectrum, another half a layer of Ram, another layer of spectrum, and a layer of ensolite

Pics are on my dads cam I will get some up tomorrow

I still want my college football playoff system though

We were talking about this in my office today. One problem with this is that there will still be controversy about who gets in. If you do a 3 or 4 team playoff, you'll still have to decide between probably 6-7 one-loss teams. Even if you go to an 8 team playoff, that would have left out an undefeated Boise State team this year (ranked 9th after the final week). It will never be perfect. and I don't think you can go to 8 teams, that's 4 extra games that the people have to play to win it all, and I think that's too much. A four team playoff would have left out USC, Utah, and Penn State.

i don't understand why there isn't a month long 32 team tournament made up of the teams with the best records with berth's given to division winning teams as well. i guess the bcs is all about the $$$ and not gamesmanship.

Nonsense, poopypants!