mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Ebb and flow. That's the way the petroleum market works, and if history holds true

I would dearly love a house with a 2 car garage, but I don't know if that is going to happen. I may just settle for a place without a garage and then if all goes as planned in Nov. I'll be working full time and have extra $$$, then just rent a shop and use that...

But hell, if I could find a 2 or 3 car garage with living quarters above that, I'd jump all over it.

Anyone got myspace? because, seriously those chicks on the "Single? Need a girlfriend?" advertisements are fuggin HAWT!

I use Facebook sporadically, couldn't stand MySpace...I am on IRC or MSN almost all the time though

Kansas weather sucks, it was 48* and pretty calm this afternoon, now its 31* with wind gusting up to 40mph.

Anyone got myspace? because, seriously those chicks on the "Single? Need a girlfriend?" advertisements are fuggin HAWT!

HELL YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH

they do look pretty good...damn hot actually. its actually distracting come to think about it.

add me on myspace MKader17

Edited by Jason907

this is my #900 post! yeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaah

found it! haha

Neoshooter1-12-20093-30-26PM1.jpg

you jacked my top!!!

found it! haha

Neoshooter1-12-20093-30-26PM1.jpg

Thats actually the last one I saw before I posted that :P

I've thrown away plenty of money for girls that gave me less :P

well, that was an interesting adventure

I had some scrap steel tubing sitting around my backyard so I took it to a metal recycling place

after getting slightly lost and seeing some of Phoenix's most "interesting" neighborhoods, I come to find out scrap steel goes for only $80 per ton

so I end up with $1.60 lol

I did find out how much the Impala weighs though... 4600 with a full tank of gas and me in it

Yep, and the folks at the steel yards will friggin screw you out of money if they can.

I didn't realize the vastness of the US economy until I read today that the US had almost 14 trillion in GDP in 2007. In second was Japan, with 4.2, then Germany (surprise) with 3.3, then China with 3.2. I didn't realize there was such a discrepancy, especially with China. Furthermore, the US has 1/4 of the world's GDP- 54 trillion in 2007. Dang, we rock much harder than I thought.

I didn't realize the vastness of the US economy until I read today that the US had almost 14 trillion in GDP in 2007. In second was Japan, with 4.2, then Germany (surprise) with 3.3, then China with 3.2. I didn't realize there was such a discrepancy, especially with China. Furthermore, the US has 1/4 of the world's GDP- 54 trillion in 2007. Dang, we rock much harder than I thought.

ya thats y the whole world is in trouble, because of our struggling economy

Fuck me. Ran out of good beer, resorting to Shiner Bock.

shiner is better than bad, you could have nothing but bud left

I've ran out of my current favorite beer, so to that everything is crap. :)

But yes, Shiner bock isn't that bad of a beer, but it just isn't a good stout. :)

been well, enjoyed my winter break but now school again