mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

True true,..you really can find an apple bees or something like that anywhere

I agree. I like the little restaurants that aren't part of a chain. I need to find some around here.. Ive found some places in New Orleans that are suposed to have good BBQ that i wouldn't mind trying..

But I LOOVE Really Good Southern homemade Food :)

then agian...I am a Southern Girl ^-^

BBQ in Kansas >> all

I'm not so sure about that one...

Of course I've never been to Kansas

And even though I am travelling with a vegetarian we are going to LC's in KC on Thursday night. I'll have to stop at a second place for him to eat :D

I did a study on the origins of vegitarians.

It's acually an ancient early form of latin, and means "incompitent hunter"

:D

Typical kansas weather... We have a chance of snow this weekend in the forecast.

And even though I am travelling with a vegetarian we are going to LC's in KC on Thursday night. I'll have to stop at a second place for him to eat :D

I did a study on the origins of vegitarians.

It's acually an ancient early form of latin, and means "incompitent hunter"

:D

awesome :bigclap:

weather.com says tonight we may get large hail and tornadoes. I've never heard them actually predict tornadoes. But yikes.

Geee, great.

The fackin' wind was unbelievable. Not exactly a day to drive 710mi. :( Managed a whopping 13.1mpg

You drove in this today? That had to suck. We had sustained winds of 40mph with gusts to 55, at home we had sustained of 50 and gusts past 60...

wow that's windy!

why do you have poor food selections in Kansas?

Because its Kansas... There are some really good places to eat in the state, you just have to know where the little hole in the walls are, but there are plenty of 'restaurant in a box' places if you like that (Applebees, Old Chicago, etc, etc), but I can eat those anywhere...

The brewery that is in Old Town serves some pretty decent beer I think, but haven't really tried to many restaurants that I could rave about in Wichita, I know the woman realllllllly loves the sushi at Sumo's there in town.

Course then in my opinion there is no place to get excellent food here in Manhattan either, all we have is choke-n-pukes and typical chains.

I am not so interested in Sushi in a town this blue collar.

podunk sushi ftl, great way to get sick.

why do you have poor food selections in Kansas?

Because its Kansas... There are some really good places to eat in the state, you just have to know where the little hole in the walls are, but there are plenty of 'restaurant in a box' places if you like that (Applebees, Old Chicago, etc, etc), but I can eat those anywhere...

The brewery that is in Old Town serves some pretty decent beer I think, but haven't really tried to many restaurants that I could rave about in Wichita, I know the woman realllllllly loves the sushi at Sumo's there in town.

Course then in my opinion there is no place to get excellent food here in Manhattan either, all we have is choke-n-pukes and typical chains.

I am not so interested in Sushi in a town this blue collar.

podunk sushi ftl, great way to get sick.

Not quite sure I'd call Sumo's podunk, it is suppose to be really good and run by a japanese chef, teh woman use to work there and still loves it.

I spy ray and caligreen, so I'll ask this: Anything wrong with the Springfield XD's at all? Father is looking at the Tactical in .45ACP

Not a single damn thing wrong with them.

Now although you better have a dang good grip on it if you are going to shoot one handed otherwise it won't feed right... I've never really had any problems playing with my brothers XD though.

At least the guy who parked it in the end didn't act like a douche while waiting for her to try...and fail repetedly.

Leaving for St.Louis Thursday for the Haunt convention and visiting an awesome Haunted House called The Darkness. Does anybody know of what there is to see in the St.Louis area?

I has no girlfriend :P

No woman, no cry :lol:

green, black, green, green

I spy ray and caligreen, so I'll ask this: Anything wrong with the Springfield XD's at all? Father is looking at the Tactical in .45ACP

does he have big hands? if so, he might no like the grip, trigger reach is way short. the m version addresses that with a modular backstrap, ala m&p, h&k and others. otherwise, as ryan2 said, nothing wrong with them. based off the glock patents, they are extremely reliable, at least from what i've seen.

i don't like them due to the trigger reach, i feel like i'm palming the gun istead of gripping it. however, i am thinking about one for the wife in .45.

others to look at...

glock 21 and 21sf. the sf stands for slim frame and it's all about a slightly shorter trigger reach and overall grip dimensions compared to the standard g21. g21sf also gives you an ambi mag release, which is worth about +1billion. i love my g21sf.

fn 45...14+1 capacity, decocker and alll that jazz. a great gun thati'm thinking i might grab as my next 45.

s&w m&p, modular backstrap, very reliable, and not as blocky as most. great shooter, it's on my must have list.

there are othes, but price starts going up from those listed polymers...i want a sig p220 SAO, but $$$ says no,lol. of course any good 1911, no kimbers!!, should always be on the short list!

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

does he have big hands? if so, he might no like the grip, trigger reach is way short. the m version addresses that with a modular backstrap, ala m&p, h&k and others. otherwise, as ryan2 said, nothing wrong with them. based off the glock patents, they are extremely reliable, at least from what i've seen.

i don't like them due to the trigger reach, i feel like i'm palming the gun istead of gripping it. however, i am thinking about one for the wife in .45.

others to look at...

glock 21 and 21sf. the sf stands for slim frame and it's all about a slightly shorter trigger reach and overall grip dimensions compared to the standard g21. g21sf also gives you an ambi mag release, which is worth about +1billion. i love my g21sf.

fn 45...14+1 capacity, decocker and alll that jazz. a great gun thati'm thinking i might grab as my next 45.

s&w m&p, modular backstrap, very reliable, and not as blocky as most. great shooter, it's on my must have list.

there are othes, but price starts going up from those listed polymers...i want a sig p220 SAO, but $$$ says no,lol. of course any good 1911, no kimbers!!, should always be on the short list!

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

He loves the ergonomics of the XD more than pretty much every pistol we've looked at, I just wasn't sure of their track record...

if the ergos fit, get it! it's a fine duty weapon....

as with most duty weapons, don't expect stellar accuracy. you'll get good, but not great.

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer: