mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

I think the HOP needs to update the spam rules.

Just had a bolt of lightning followed by a HUGE thunderclap. At first the thunder was just loud and cracking and I thought it was about over, then all of a sudden it just dropped and BOOOOOOOM and it shook the house. aaaaaaawesome.

Had the first basketball game of the spring season tonight. We got beat by the best team in the league, but hopefully we'll win the rest of the games.

aaaaaand I'm spent.

Just had a bolt of lightning followed by a HUGE thunderclap. At first the thunder was just loud and cracking and I thought it was about over, then all of a sudden it just dropped and BOOOOOOOM and it shook the house. aaaaaaawesome.

Doesn't it make you wonder how many subs it would take to do that as you drove by some ones house?

Sean, you ever done any work for Pacific Scientific Energetic Materials Company?

No, but probably because they don't realize our technology exists.

so you're saying that if they knew of your products, they would definitely want them?

Want, afford, and being critical to business are all different things. I only briefly googled them, a little more background of course and I could give a more clear picture.

here are the arms for the UGV, they'll be finish welded sometime this week:

75881753.jpg

98620994.jpg

56544326.jpg

Gorgeous, nice work!

On a plane again :(

How is your trip going? We just got back from St.Louis and every flight was either canceled or delayed. Took almost 2 days to get back to PA.

Made it to LA with no issues.

On a plane again :(

How is your trip going? We just got back from St.Louis and every flight was either canceled or delayed. Took almost 2 days to get back to PA.

Made it to LA with no issues.

what does it consist of?

You can make Gumbo alot of different ways ...

It can take a while to make thought...maybe 1 to 2 hours..sometimes longer...

You can also buy a store bought roux...or you can make your own.

The roux can either be made using oil and flour...or...butter and flour...that's the only ways i know how to make it

Gumbos consist of different things, for instance, green onions, parsley,perhaps celery and other things..

You can have either Seafood Gumbo,. which usually consists of crabs,shrimp,oysters, maybe even crawfish(crawdads)

another one is were you can use either chicken or turkey and either andouille or smoked sausage. It usually has Okra in it as well

I usually make mine with chicken,andouille sausage,shrimp,and okra....that's not counting the other spices i add too it as well. Before i add the meats and little bit of seafood i have..i make sure to cook it and season it before i put it in the roux...even the okra...because the okra is sticky and...well its just better when its sauteed before adding it to the mixture.

if you want. you can always go to www.foodnetwork.com and you can find different recipes on there on how to make it!!

everyone makes it differently.

Its amazing!! ^_^

Doesn't it make you wonder how many subs it would take to do that as you drove by some ones house?

NO. I could give a fuck less, my music is for me. I don't have some little penis I need to compensate for and annoy the world by driving by them and alerting them to my presence.

what does it consist of?

You can make Gumbo alot of different ways ...

It can take a while to make thought...maybe 1 to 2 hours..sometimes longer...

You can also buy a store bought roux...or you can make your own.

The roux can either be made using oil and flour...or...butter and flour...that's the only ways i know how to make it

Gumbos consist of different things, for instance, green onions, parsley,perhaps celery and other things..

You can have either Seafood Gumbo,. which usually consists of crabs,shrimp,oysters, maybe even crawfish(crawdads)

another one is were you can use either chicken or turkey and either andouille or smoked sausage. It usually has Okra in it as well

I usually make mine with chicken,andouille sausage,shrimp,and okra....that's not counting the other spices i add too it as well. Before i add the meats and little bit of seafood i have..i make sure to cook it and season it before i put it in the roux...even the okra...because the okra is sticky and...well its just better when its sauteed before adding it to the mixture.

if you want. you can always go to www.foodnetwork.com and you can find different recipes on there on how to make it!!

everyone makes it differently.

Its amazing!! ^_^

Gumbo is all about the ultra dark roux, which I am skeptical that you can buy. Conveniently it is easy to make although it does take a while.

NO. I could give a fuck less, my music is for me. I don't have some little penis I need to compensate for and annoy the world by driving by them and alerting them to my presence.

I have just thought what it would take........... wow over reaction much?

I think the HOP needs to update the spam rules.

Updated:

this is our version of the thread....

only rules..

no racism or discrimination will be allowed of any kind...

u aren't allowed to like ricers or be prepared to be made fun of...

no retards can post...

and anything else goes...

so wh0re it up, cuz it's allowed!!

welcome to the IHoP..the International House of Poo

where everything is on the menu...u just can't have it...

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

what does it consist of?

Basically equal parts of any fat and flour can be made into a roux...bacon fat + flour + whole milk + lots o' pepper = amazing sawmill gravy

I have just thought what it would take........... wow over reaction much?

No, you thought of a specific application for what it would take and are now trying to change your tune. :(

If you would have said how many dB's you'd have to hit to play to the same level I wouldn't have reacted.

what does it consist of?

Basically equal parts of any fat and flour can be made into a roux...bacon fat + flour + whole milk + lots o' pepper = amazing sawmill gravy

sawmill is normally made with sausage fat, not bacon fat although bacon fat is good in anything.