mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

I tuned the H/U and the amp a little today. And I am loving the sound, and the power of the amp.

And Import Face off was gheyish

Finally back guys. Utah was good, I was visiting Brittany's family and looking at appartments. Her father has the most amazing home theater I have ever heard. I forget most of the stuff and no pictures, but he had a Martin Logan center speaker, two 7' tall Martin Logan's next to his 135" screen, another set of Logan's next to the theater seats, and another set behind them in the corners...talk about an eargasm!

Sean, you ever done any work for Pacific Scientific Energetic Materials Company?

No, but probably because they don't realize our technology exists.

so you're saying that if they knew of your products, they would definitely want them?

here are the arms for the UGV, they'll be finish welded sometime this week:

75881753.jpg

98620994.jpg

56544326.jpg

Looks good Tom. :)

Did you guys fit those or did you have a shop cut them out for you?

Looks good Tom. :)

Did you guys fit those or did you have a shop cut them out for you?

the notches in the main span were done on a CNC mill, and the top gusset thing was done on a CNC laser cutter and bender

Just ordered some .45 cal bullets, some 200gr SWC and 200gr RNF, hopefully ordering a press toward the end of the week. :)

On a plane again :(

How is your trip going? We just got back from St.Louis and every flight was either canceled or delayed. Took almost 2 days to get back to PA.

dumb thing I've heard on the radio this morning:

"have you shopped for bullets lately? The Obama administration is hellbent on making the price of bullets sky high!"

uhhhhhh

dem beats, loving the pictures. :)

x2, looks like you got a lot going on, between aston martin riding in cali and remodeling every room of your house :P

no JHP's ryan2? let me know what kind of press you end up getting as i'm interested in pressing my own rounds as well. i've been looking at the lee classic line, looks pretty durable. i just don't know if i want a single stage press or a turret/progressive press and what dies to get. the lee stuff looks like you can quick swap the dies without re-seating them. i wish i could just do it like this though.

dumb thing I've heard on the radio this morning:

"have you shopped for bullets lately? The Obama administration is hellbent on making the price of bullets sky high!"

uhhhhhh

Yea, damn people are stockpiling. I see nothing wrong with it for most people but I bet the good majority of people will never even come close to shooting half of it in their lifetime. There is no way the administration can get a gun/AWB ban passed anytime soon, they realize that that there is to much of an opposition to that. Now taxing bullets and what not, that is a possibility, though I don't see it as happening soon either.

I'd love an AKM, M4, or M60 myself :lol:

I currently have no use for reloaded JHP's in .45 right now. The only use I have for hollow points now is what is loaded in there for defense purposes, and that is only Cor-Bon DPX rounds for me. Everything else I shoot is paper/plates/etc.

I'm curious to see if I can get a 180-200gr SWC in .45 to work well in my gun, that is what I would like to be shooting for paper/small knockdown stuff. I'm not trying to kill bowling pins currently. I see no reason to throw 230gr+ and a lot of powder out there.

I'll probably be buying a press here in the next week or two, still not sure what I'm getting yet though.

The Lee dies are easy to swap out, they are an 1/8 turn cam lock setup and seem to work fairly well.

Ok, my brother has an '03 Seville STS w/ the factory Blows 'peekas in it. I've talked him into getting rid of the blows as much as possible.

Now my question is how the hell does one integrate the factory HU into getting rid of the factory EQ/crossovers and into regular signals... JL Cleansweep the answer on this? It comes with 3 speakers in the dash (left, right, center), 8" in each door, and a sub. The center channel is going to disappear, just want 4ch for up front and a sub.

I have some amps for him, I have a older 2ch US Amps and a small PPI 4ch that I'm willing to part with, I also have some of the 6.5" MLI-6.5's. Need something to get rid of the factory EQ/crap in the signal and a way to do crossover/eq on it.

Ideas are welcome. :)

Budget is ~500 for the gear.

Very groggry from the weekend, need a good workout here to get the week going good. :)

Awesome weather today....spent the first half of the afternoon making a small fence and then finished up a pair of mdf rings :)

Finally got around to reinstalling Office 2k3....mmm

Saw Rick Warren on the cover of Reader's Digest saying that "Americans need to relearn tolerance"

uhhhhhhhhhhhh