mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

I think I'm going to try a beer.

I think I will join you. Wish the laptop was working so I could watch TV and poast on here. :Cavalry:

He's got an '08. I don't like the 2010s. . . . Yet.

Funny thing is, I haven't like any of them since the 94 change, but eventually they all grew on me. I still like my body style the best though.

Every review or article I have read on the 2010's say they addressed any and all complaints with the 2008, especially handling and interior.

On the laptop doing Measurements Lab Homework tonight. Got to make my weekend somewhat useful.

Going to go downstairs and have a Peroni. :)

He's got an '08. I don't like the 2010s. . . . Yet.

Funny thing is, I haven't like any of them since the 94 change, but eventually they all grew on me. I still like my body style the best though.

Every review or article I have read on the 2010's say they addressed any and all complaints with the 2008, especially handling and interior.

What happened to your laptop?

Obama's treasury secretary, Timothy Geithner, touched off a Wall Street rally with a long-awaited plan to help rid banks of their toxic assets. Geithner rolled out a comprehensive overhaul of financial regulations in hopes of avoiding another meltdown. Congressional Democrats worked to put their own imprint on a budget full of ambition but saddled with deficits.

Quoted from http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090329/ap_on_...obama_ambitions

Sounds to me like financial regulations by the government caused a meltdown. Usually if I have some one work on something and they REALLY fuck it up, I don't let them work on it again. Too bad we can't do the same with the gov.

When I am tired I switch over to graphite or bluedarkness skin. :)

I keep it on graphite cause the brightness hurts the eyes ;)

Working on a healthy portion of Crown and Coke. Had a little patron earlier.

Figured I should insert this disclaimer :)

I'm also trying my hardest to keep political conversation out of the H0P tonight, but damn things I read just make me want to scream, "ARE YOU FUCKING STUPID?!?!?"

Working on a healthy portion of Crown and Coke. Had a little patron earlier.

Figured I should insert this disclaimer :)

Enjoyed a crown and coke with a portion of jakobsson's ice fruit snus earlier and it added another dimension to the drink

Thanks daylight savings time for making me feel like I spent an eternity reading a short article. Started reading at 23:45, finished at 01:10 (computer time jumper one hour without saying anything).

That actually made me laugh out loud

Aaaand I got tricked again :suicide-santa:

Alarm set for 9:30, the phone auto-updated the time and woke up thinking it's 10:30. Damnit.

44758_2.jpg

yet another reason to love f1, the best groupies.

I will take the second one from the left, thank you :D

Hell friggin yes. The woman has dark hair. For shear beauty, its hard to beat a brunette in my opinion. :)

Went to a friends 23rd b-day party tonight. I got the full court press put on me by a chick till I mentioned that I was happily dating someone, then she hastily left. I found it hilarious.

My roommate is trashed, it is quite hilarious since he is a complete lightweight drinker.

I have to applaud the man for waiting till I got my car parked to throw up even though he had a trash bag in front of his face.

Went to a friends 23rd b-day party tonight. I got the full court press put on me by a chick till I mentioned that I was happily dating someone, then she hastily left. I found it hilarious.

fudgeING BOSS

It was funny as hell, I got pointed out to her by her (very cute) friend from across the damn party. I heard her say to her in a not so quiet voice "Oh look, hes a cowboy, you looovvvveee cowboys". Now keep in mind I always wear boots, either work or cowboy style, and I was wearing a long sleeved pearl snap shirt because its friggin cold out and its the only kind of long sleeve I have. I will be the first to say, I am not a cowboy, I just grew up on a farm and there is a difference.

So she came up and introduced herself and started talking and what not, she was halfway (notice only halfway) intelligent, kinda cute, and seemed easy as hell. If I was single I would put a 100$ on it that I could have had her in the sack in under an hour from when she introduced herself.

Then just a min or two into the conversation (she wanted my nuts from the get go, I was impressed at her drive), made a clear opening for me to insert I have a beautiful gf statement and am happy with her, then it turned into "Nice to meet you I have to go", then I saw her burying her face in her hand to her friend in her embarrassment.

I got a good laugh out of it anyway. :)

But I'm not one to lead on a girl if she isn't going to get anywhere at all... I could have had fun with that all night but I just won't do that.

now time for sleep

then back to studying my ass off tomorrow :(