mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

I wasn't even supposed to go back to work, but no way in hell am I using my vacation time to recover from routine surgery.

I got cleared today to go back to normal activities as I feel better, so I should be all good now. I already unloaded twice on the bitch's face so the day is going well.

Wish my gf would allow that. Sounds kinky. Man I miss my high school best friend. we'd talk about sex all the time. I guess when you grow up you're supposed to mature out of that. But that was also high school, the time of naivety.

Don't take this as an insult, but rather constructive criticism. . . .

Your woman will do anything you want, you just have to throw ideas out there and be cunning in your persuasion. Each woman is different, but if you know HOW to talk to them, you are in no matter what. I've always used persuasion to get a woman to do whatever I want. Be prepared to give when you receive though.

I wont say ANY woman, but most are open to persuasion. I say this beacuse some just dont budge.

J

They ALL budge. If they don't, you're not working them correctly.

Side note------- I just got some throat again, and all fluid changed on my car. What a lovely day it's been. Tomorrow should follow suit.

Gentlemen, go show these women a little love. They are up there for your enjoyment.

Please welcome Destiny to the main stage. Diamond is moving the the 2nd stage

J

Tonight is my bachgelors party!!!! I hope I do meet Destiny and Diamond tonight.

Have some fun :)

Personally I'd start the night at the Deuce-Deuce as it is a cheap place to get things going. Not classy at all, but fun.

It's our 5th Anniversary today, I suppose I better do something. Any ideas that can be done without leaving the house?

I've been dating Ashley for 6months as of this weekend... Just so happens teh roommates are out of the house for the weekend :D

Our gfs have the same name, that is neat

We even live in the same state, not that far away from each other... Scary.

I wonder if it's the same chick

my g/f's name is also Ashley

how ironic. 3 hoppitears with g/f with the same name

whodathunkit

It's like the Twilight Zone in here.

My GF's name is Tifany

I wasn't even supposed to go back to work, but no way in hell am I using my vacation time to recover from routine surgery.

I got cleared today to go back to normal activities as I feel better, so I should be all good now. I already unloaded twice on the bitch's face so the day is going well.

Wish my gf would allow that. Sounds kinky. Man I miss my high school best friend. we'd talk about sex all the time. I guess when you grow up you're supposed to mature out of that. But that was also high school, the time of naivety.

Saying it like that i REALLY hope ur friend was female

Ha it took me about 4 times of rereading that to see what you were talking about. But no, a guy. I didn't mean talk about doing things with each other. Things with our gfs at the time.

Your woman will do anything you want, you just have to throw ideas out there and be cunning in your persuasion. Each woman is different, but if you know HOW to talk to them, you are in no matter what. I've always used persuasion to get a woman to do whatever I want. Be prepared to give when you receive though.

Life is sales

Well I'm not a very good salesman. I tried it a bit earlier, and she said "yeah, there will definitely be none of that." But maybe if I catch her after a few glasses of wine......

I have no problem with retribution, but she's not overly wild. She doesn't have new ideas often, and they're usually just different places to do it.

Like Nike.. . . . . .

Just do it. She'll like it, I guarantee it. Hell they even use it in facial cream, so it's not like it without benefit.

Sometimes asking forgiveness is better than permission.

Haha. Yeah I tried to tell her that some women use it to get rid of wrinkles. She didn't believe me. Guess I need to show her the link to that site about synthesized semen those spas are putting on women.

Haha. Yeah I tried to tell her that some women use it to get rid of wrinkles. She didn't believe me. Guess I need to show her the link to that site about synthesized semen those spas are putting on women.

you should.

make some terms though.

if show her the article and she sees its true. Automatic nut on her face. ftmfw

I wont say ANY woman, but most are open to persuasion. I say this beacuse some just dont budge.

J

They ALL budge. If they don't, you're not working them correctly.

Side note------- I just got some throat again, and all fluid changed on my car. What a lovely day it's been. Tomorrow should follow suit.

I wanna see u get a prude virgin to fuck...............or a nun to give her ass up

Most "prudes" are ultra horn dogs once you crack the code...

Rubbing alcohol for the end!! Poision ivy drying up :fing34:

I wanna see u get a prude virgin to fuck...............or a nun to give her ass up

Been there, done that on the virgin part. Had 3 firm christian girls swear they were waiting for marriage. . . .

As for the nun comment, I can't say I've ever seen a nun I would want to have sex with so that's just nasty.

Most "prudes" are ultra horn dogs once you crack the code...

There was a girl in high school that was pretty attractive and I thought about asking out numerous times, but she was a friend of an ex-gf, so I didn't know how well that would work out. Plus other differences, like religion. She was firm in no sexual acts before marriage. However, she openly said (after some alcohol) that she was going to become a whore for her husband after they got married. She knew she was going to love it, she just was strong in putting it off.

glad to hear you're feelin' better :fing34:

Sometimes asking forgiveness is better than permission.

x2, and half the time they like whatever you've got coming so much there's no need to apologize. sometimes you just can't convince an ignorant bitch of anything without showing her first :)

Been there, done that on the virgin part. Had 3 firm christian girls swear they were waiting for marriage. . . .

As for the nun comment, I can't say I've ever seen a nun I would want to have sex with so that's just nasty.

Damn u got quite a track record

and all i got to say is :stfu::slayer:

You should have been here to read some of Ryan1's stories that hes posted....

sry which one is ryan1

i get everybody mixed up still lol

Ryan1 = Tirefryr

ok thats what i thought

and topgun is Ryan2

Damn u got quite a track record

and all i got to say is :stfu::slayer:

I have videos, but it's all analog.