mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

It's MINUTE all white collar :)

they didn't make any structural parts here?

kader sorry to hear about Exxon.

Up until a few years ago I had got every single job I truely applied for other than one that I was not qualified for in truth.

Chase something that is important to you and again, set goals. Things will work out then.

<-- has never applied for a job I haven't gotten.

Which is exactly why I should go apply for something new, only to shoot the moon. Someone encourage me.

Double dog dare you.

Find one for me to apply to :P

General Dynamics, Dell and Lockheed are looking for senior positions to fill down here in TX :lol2:

know if they're looking for any entry level positions?:D

All the time :) Texas Instruments too

Especially if you're an engineer; practically every company from every field are looking for engineers down here in Texas :)

That's beacause if you aren't from Texas you don't want to live there :P

Toyota's also adding about 850 jobs to their San Antonio plant

what do they build there?

rice burners, duh

i only drove through texas, but it seamed alright by me.

Then again I have no idea. it was between 10pm and 3am through my trip when I saw anything.

Austin seams nice enough. Cheep land house around in the burbs there. decent income and low cost of living.

rice burners, duh

LAWL!

touche sir.

I'm not hung over today but I must have had a bloody nose last night as my sinus's are FILLED with blooed Well the were. I need to suck it up and try a netti pot to clean it all out and start fresh.

Currently they build Tundras there, and with the hiring of 850 employees they are expanding production to include Tacomas as well

Up until a few years ago I had got every single job I truely applied for other than one that I was not qualified for in truth.

Chase something that is important to you and again, set goals. Things will work out then.

Which is exactly why I should go apply for something new, only to shoot the moon. Someone encourage me.

Double dog dare you.

General Dynamics, Dell and Lockheed are looking for senior positions to fill down here in TX :lol2:

Especially if you're an engineer; practically every company from every field are looking for engineers down here in Texas :)

I shouldn't have added the Texas part; right now healthcare professionals (nurses, doctors, etc.), engineers, and sales reps are the three most "in demand" job markets in the US, regardless of location

Christmas chile here I come

Do you use frankensense?

huh?

Double dog dare you.

I shouldn't have added the Texas part; right now healthcare professionals (nurses, doctors, etc.), engineers, and sales reps are the three most "in demand" job markets in the US, regardless of location

I hope so, this 1.6dollars per Euro sucks

Got ultra screened today, wanted to do tests on the retroreflective beads I brought with

Hopefully no 3 pointer on the way in

Double dog dare you.

as much as I don't want to live in TX, I'd probably make an exception for LM or GD

well the Expy is the next in line at the shop.

Makes me sad that I couldn't fix it & that someone else is going to touch her so intimately.

lol

=)

omg, yeti has a (phone) interview with Hubbell Power Systems

Sean, YGPM

omg, yeti has a (phone) interview with Hubbell Power Systems

Sean, YGPM

Good Luck!

New toilet going in in the guest bath. Been needing it basically since we've moved in. New American Champion 4 flush system versus the Universal-Rundle POS it replaces:

DSCN0305.jpg

DSCN0310.jpg

DSCN0286.jpg

DSCN0303.jpg

DSCN0301.jpg

outlet pipe is equally massive, nearly 2 1/2" inside diameter :o

fucker weighs probably twice as much as the old one too

I learned through a lot of trial and error (and about 3 or 4 trips to the ER) what my future career goals would be

it also helped a lot (for me anyways) to ask "what don't I want to do for a living" instead of "what do I want to do for a living"

I know I don't want to have any dealings with livestock for the rest of my life.

My dad is trying to encourage my grandpa to get rid of his cattle. has been for like 5 years. They are easily the worst part of farming and take the most out of you. Having them calve in the winter like he does is especially hard. But for some reason my grandpa just won't fully get rid of them. But my dad says when he takes over the farm in a few years those damn things are out of there as fast as he can get semis in to haul them away.

Somedays it isn't worth it. The travel at the moment is a bitch. If there is something that will "encourage" me to change that is exactly what it will be.

I'm at a point in my life where yes i would miss my wife, but I would RELISH the travel. I love planes, I love airports, I love the motion and the constant sense of being aware and how connected I feel with the whole population when ever I travel. Maybe not forever, but when I was cut, that particular mold was also put out and it's a great match. My wife may think differently though.

I bet mini me at home makes it tough too!

Travel is fun at first, but eentually you get sick of it.

Well maybe once you see the world 8 times over like you have. haha. I still like to travel a bunch. But of course i'm still 25 and havent' even been out of the country yet.

I've never been out of a bordering state, aside from Wisconsin, and that was only Milwaukee, so it might as well have just been Chicago.