mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

epic-fail-prophecy-fail.jpg

ROFL!!

Priceless.

epic-fail-hand-job-fail.jpg

omg i are sleepy!

picking up the truck. They couldn't duplicate my misfire, but I know damn sure that my misfire and the neutral switch doesn't have jack to do with misfires.....

omg i are sleepy!

picking up the truck. They couldn't duplicate my misfire, but I know damn sure that my misfire and the neutral switch doesn't have jack to do with misfires.....

You'd be surprised what shorted wires will do and that is part of the ignition system, hence the reason I wanted you to check the loom by the EGR valve.

omg i are sleepy!

You'd be surprised what shorted wires will do and that is part of the ignition system, hence the reason I wanted you to check the loom by the EGR valve.

=)

You are the man!

I really wish I could spend some more time on the truck but save the rare nice day like yesterday I can't be under it when it's below freezing.

Well my brother presented his dissertation today. So I guess he's a doctor now, although he doesn't get the actual certificate or whatever until December. He got it in medicinal chemistry. I went to his presentation today and I was like hmm, I know about 3 words he said during the whole thing. The vocabulary for chemistry is insane.

Pretty tired. Gonna have to go to sleep early tonight since I have to get up at about 5:30 for work tomorrow and it's going to be a 12-14 hour workday most likely. Unfortunately about 10 of it is driving. Although I'm driving with my boss, and the way he drives it may be about 8 hours.

I am driving back to richmond tomorrow for the interview on thursday. 7+ hours of driving one way.

Wow, I just realized I have one of the new SI Mag's still sitting unused in the box in my closet, forgot I even had it.

I either need to start using some of this stuff I have laying around or start selling it...

I am driving back to richmond tomorrow for the interview on thursday. 7+ hours of driving one way.

where the hell are you now?

now...haysi, va with the parents awaiting insurance settlement...yea it's still being taken care of

Matt, maybe you should get into the insurance biz.

GL!

sooooooo tired

I should be but oddly I'm not...

Sitting in Santa Fe, NM isn't for me. Sort of like Texas only with Chile instead of Chili

And amusingly the Chile I had last week in Milwaukee was significantly hotter and tastier.

methinks the "possible barrier" thread has run its course...

x2

i doubt ant will make a public response to m5, but id love to see this play out.

You aren't going to get your wish. Standard protocol on his part.

And amusingly the Chile I had last week in Milwaukee was significantly hotter and tastier.

lol