mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

The big fat guy with the high voice?

Who me? :tehe:

J, remind me about the jam tomorrow and I'll hop out. I left the house today but barely and had to hurry home.

Barely in the garage which is a mess. Wasn't quite fall ready yet, but :woot: I no longer have to cover my sled and the wife has new wheels.

volvoad.jpg

V8, Premium Pkg, Tow package (never used :) ), Rear seat entertainment. Everything except the Dynaudio ( :( ) and no Navigation. The wife never drives where she doesn't know where she is anyway.

Now that we have another tow vehicle I may be pulling the stereo out of the truck.

Silver matches the boat, I guess I have to get a black ute which will match the other half of it.

<--not a Raiders fan. Hell I hope they move to LA...only to insure the Vikes don't bring their Purple & Gold right next to the Minneapolis Lakers.

political-pictures-death-powerpoint.jpg

this pic had me in stitches for nearly five minutes :lol:

Silver matches the boat, I guess I have to get a black ute which will match the other half of it.

Two utes?

my_cousin_vinny.JPG

:lol2:

Barely in the garage which is a mess. Wasn't quite fall ready yet, but :woot: I no longer have to cover my sled and the wife has new wheels.

volvoad.jpg

Nice. Is that your motorcycle?

Hey that is picture for ages, people knocked the hell out (the girl looks pissed "Like I wish I could fall asleep but I cant so I gotta listen to this :bull: ").

Danget I've been eating like a pig for the last 2-3 months and lifting yet I seem to still be way skinny. I have better muscle definition, am stronger, and most muscles look bigger, but I don't feel like I'm actually any bigger overall. My stomach is as flat as ever. and I'm always hungry! I think I kicked my metabolism up another notch, because I can't go 4 hours without food.

oh boo hoo

Quit your bitchin', most would kill for that situation :P

Ha, yeah I know I'm not in too bad of a situation. I just want 10 lbs danget, 10 lbs.

Danget I've been eating like a pig for the last 2-3 months and lifting yet I seem to still be way skinny. I have better muscle definition, am stronger, and most muscles look bigger, but I don't feel like I'm actually any bigger overall. My stomach is as flat as ever. and I'm always hungry! I think I kicked my metabolism up another notch, because I can't go 4 hours without food.

oh boo hoo

Ha, yeah I know I'm not in too bad of a situation. I just want 10 lbs danget, 10 lbs.

Try eating late at nite, it helped me out in picking up weight anytime I need to.

volvoad.jpg

:woot:

What a fucked up day.

oh boo hoo

Try eating late at nite, it helped me out in picking up weight anytime I need to.

I want muscle weight, not to just gain weight in general. It will just take me some time. But actually I usually do eat late anyways. By the time I get home from work, mess around on here and other internets, go to the gym, and shower, it's 9-930 before I eat, and I go to sleep at 10:30 or so.

Did you overwrite the front license plate with a word?

ugh, I hate powerpoint presentations

oh boo hoo

I want muscle weight, not to just gain weight in general. It will just take me some time.

Well I do understand that, just work out more and drink some muscle milk (its hard to put on weight doing things the right way but everyone is different). I pick up muscle weight by getting picking up my weight first and then working out harder to make up for the added weight.

Hey look, my dad's workplace got a mention on CNN's website:

http://money.cnn.com/galleries/2009/news/0910/gallery.nuclear/index.html

neat-o

Well I hope the government does them better than a company I have stock in, USEC. USEC makes the low-enriched uranium for power plant fuel and they wanted a loan guarantee from the DOE to build a new plant and the govt. denied it. Of course the stock price has went down since then.

oh boo hoo

I want muscle weight, not to just gain weight in general. It will just take me some time.

Well I do understand that, just work out more and drink some muscle milk (its hard to put on weight doing things the right way but everyone is different). I pick up muscle weight by getting picking up my weight first and then working out harder to make up for the added weight.

I do drink about 30-35g of whey protein in milk after lifting. I've heard some people have been able to just add the weight then tone down as you said, but I can't really do that. I play basketball and run too much and I don't want to get out of shape at all for that. So I'm kinda stuck with the slow way I suppose.

volvoad.jpg

Nice. Is that your motorcycle?

Unless you want it. I'll sell it cheap. Normally it doesn't hold the cover to my boat, but I washed/waxed it tonight so I can put it in storage on Wed/Thur.