mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

My head hurts after trying to model something in Gmax :(

That reminds me, I need a copy of AutoCAD, 2004 or earlier, if anyone has it or knows where. hint hint wink wink nudge nudge, say no more say no more :) :)

Found a disc image of 2004. Downloading it now to see if it works. Keep you posted on this, if it works I'll email the details :)

Barely in the garage which is a mess. Wasn't quite fall ready yet, but :woot: I no longer have to cover my sled and the wife has new wheels.

volvoad.jpg

Sweet !

I need to sell all the stuff I have laying around and also sell the vdub. Fucking car market, zero offers for the car in over a month :(

It's very easy to be a salesman when you truly believe what you are offering is the best.

but selling ISN'T about talking it is about listening. What you should say is that solution based selling is easy when you know what you are doing.

Most of the time they don't know what they need. Sell them what they need not what they want.

Which you can only do by listening. I NEVER said to ask them what they want. The real focus has to be to find out what they need, but you also need to expect that they won't tell you so you need to ask open questions that lead somewhere to find this out BEFORE proposing a solution.

That's how I preferred to sell, when I was selling.

4 ppl are on this forum and know one is talking lol

No txt'ing grammar. Proper english only.

what if your texting grammar is proper English :P

Acceptable.

Hot coworker and I had a discussion about this today, like her pet peeves of using short words in texts, and my pet peeve of not using the correct form of the word (their, there, they're, etc.) as well as sentence structure.

I hate slang, I type out everything in texts, even correct punctuation. It's like an email, and I'm not in school trying to type a message in 15 seconds, so people should text correctly damnit. :)

Barely in the garage which is a mess. Wasn't quite fall ready yet, but :woot: I no longer have to cover my sled and the wife has new wheels.

volvoad.jpg

Sweet !

The coolest thing in that garage is the engine stand.

volvoad.jpg

I really like Volvo, I'm looking at the C30, and the XC60 :)

volvoad.jpg

Nice. Is that your motorcycle?

Unless you want it. I'll sell it cheap. Normally it doesn't hold the cover to my boat, but I washed/waxed it tonight so I can put it in storage on Wed/Thur.

Thanks for the offer, but one bike is enough for me. I am suprised you would not have a Triumph, Ducati, or BMW. All of which make some awesome bikes.

Aw, the email girl just asked me to send her like 1200 bucks over western union to get her "goods" shipped back to the US. I knew she was a scammer from the first email. Seriously, you talk like a whacked-out moron and expect that shit to work?

I suppose I should change the passwords to all of my...... well, everything now.

Aw, the email girl just asked me to send her like 1200 bucks over western union to get her "goods" shipped back to the US. I knew she was a scammer from the first email. Seriously, you talk like a whacked-out moron and expect that shit to work?

I suppose I should change the passwords to all of my...... well, everything now.

That sounds like a good idea.

course I'm 6'0" 245 lbs. and my 36" pants are starting to get baggy :wtf:

When I was in my prime I was wearing 34 waist at 265 and 6'2. Only problem is I had to buy larger waist pants as my calves wouldn't go down the thigh part of the leg in many cuts of jeans.

Danget I've been eating like a pig for the last 2-3 months and lifting yet I seem to still be way skinny. I have better muscle definition, am stronger, and most muscles look bigger, but I don't feel like I'm actually any bigger overall. My stomach is as flat as ever. and I'm always hungry! I think I kicked my metabolism up another notch, because I can't go 4 hours without food.

oh boo hoo

Quit your bitchin', most would kill for that situation :P

Ha, yeah I know I'm not in too bad of a situation. I just want 10 lbs danget, 10 lbs.

Try eating late at nite, it helped me out in picking up weight anytime I need to.

I want muscle weight, not to just gain weight in general. It will just take me some time.

Well I do understand that, just work out more and drink some muscle milk (its hard to put on weight doing things the right way but everyone is different). I pick up muscle weight by getting picking up my weight first and then working out harder to make up for the added weight.

I do drink about 30-35g of whey protein in milk after lifting. I've heard some people have been able to just add the weight then tone down as you said, but I can't really do that. I play basketball and run too much and I don't want to get out of shape at all for that. So I'm kinda stuck with the slow way I suppose.

HIGH GI sugars after your work out. 60+ grams. COmbine that with ~15grams of protein at the same time, and then ~40 within the next hour. Then pound rice or pasta when you get home.

No fat untill right before bed time though.

The 07 ML63 that was here sold this weekend before I got a chance to look at it. :( Black on black too.

Time to sell my shit :)

That would scoot fast. What about the torbo pepper you have been in search of?

caught the last 2 minutes of the Atlanta New Orleans game holy shit

Boudreaux and his wife were asleep when the phone rang at 2 in the morning. Boudreaux picked up the phone, listened a moment and said "How should I know, that's 200 miles from here!" and hung up. The wife said, "Who was that?" Boudreaux answered, "I don't know, some man wanting to know if the coast is clear."

Two Cajuns are walking down the street. One notices a compact on the sidewalk and leans down to pick it up. He opens it, looks in the mirror and says, "Hmm, this person looks familiar." The second Cajun says, "Here, let me see!!" So the first Cajun hands him the compact. The second one looks in the mirror and says, "You dummy, it's me!"

Boudreaux suspects his wife of cheating on him, so he goes out and buys a gun. He goes to his unexpectedly and when he opens the door he finds her in the arms of another man. Well, Boudreaux is really angry. He pulls out the gun, and as he does so, he is overcome with grief. He takes the gun and puts it to his head. His wife yells, "No, honey, don't do it!!!" Boudreaux replies, "Shut up, you're next!"

Boudreaux was bragging about his knowledge of state capitals. He proudly says, "Go ahead, and ask me, I know all of them." A friend says, "OK, what's the capital of Wisconsin ? "Boudreaux replies, "Oh, that's easy: W."

What did the Cajun girl ask her doctor when he told her she was pregnant? "Is it mine?"

Boudreaux, a Cajun in his fourth year as a LSU Freshman, sat in his US Government class. The professor asked Boudreaux if he knew what Roe vs. Wade was about..Boudreaux pondered the question then finally said, "That was the decision George Washington had to make before he crossed the Delaware"

Returning home from work, Boudreaux was shocked to find his house ransacked and burglarized. He telephoned the police at once and reported the crime. The police dispatcher broadcast the call on the radio, and a K-9 unit, patrolling nearby, was the first to respond. As the K-9 officer approached the house with his dog on a leash, Boudreaux ran out on the porch, shuddered at the sight of the cop and his dog, then sat down on the steps. Putting his face in his hands, Boudreaux moaned, "I come home to find all my possessions stolen. I call the police for help, and what do they do? They send me a BLIND policeman."

Daily Show did a bit on the New York and Philadelphia fans; spot on if you ask me

Is there a link to see it?

caught the last 2 minutes of the Atlanta New Orleans game holy shit

It got a little nutty there.

My head hurts after trying to model something in Gmax :(

That reminds me, I need a copy of AutoCAD, 2004 or earlier, if anyone has it or knows where. hint hint wink wink nudge nudge, say no more say no more :) :)

Found a disc image of 2004. Downloading it now to see if it works. Keep you posted on this, if it works I'll email the details :)

That would awesome!

Daily Show did a bit on the New York and Philadelphia fans; spot on if you ask me

Is there a link to see it?

Here it is, roughly 04:40 mmss and contains some coarse language:

http://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/mon-november-2-2009/clash-of-the-cretins

Classic, both the bit and the orange suit. ;)

Rather good link..........................And yes Phili is WAY Douchier

I still remember the Michael Irvin incident...fuck Philly...