mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Did you overwrite the front license plate with a word?

The 2nd half has some hidden scribbling with the shitty mouse on the laptop yes.

Danget I've been eating like a pig for the last 2-3 months and lifting yet I seem to still be way skinny. I have better muscle definition, am stronger, and most muscles look bigger, but I don't feel like I'm actually any bigger overall. My stomach is as flat as ever. and I'm always hungry! I think I kicked my metabolism up another notch, because I can't go 4 hours without food.

oh boo hoo

Quit your bitchin', most would kill for that situation :P

Ha, yeah I know I'm not in too bad of a situation. I just want 10 lbs danget, 10 lbs.

Try eating late at nite, it helped me out in picking up weight anytime I need to.

I want muscle weight, not to just gain weight in general. It will just take me some time.

Well I do understand that, just work out more and drink some muscle milk (its hard to put on weight doing things the right way but everyone is different). I pick up muscle weight by getting picking up my weight first and then working out harder to make up for the added weight.

I do drink about 30-35g of whey protein in milk after lifting. I've heard some people have been able to just add the weight then tone down as you said, but I can't really do that. I play basketball and run too much and I don't want to get out of shape at all for that. So I'm kinda stuck with the slow way I suppose.

What running techniques do you have, I havent been able to get back into my running shape like I used to be in highschool when sports were my number one priority. During and after college I have been losing in my effort to get back in shape, I hate to even play basketball because I can barely lasts. Thankx.

V8, Premium Pkg, Tow package (never used :) ), Rear seat entertainment. Everything except the Dynaudio ( :( ) and no Navigation. The wife never drives where she doesn't know where she is anyway.

Now that we have another tow vehicle I may be pulling the stereo out of the truck.

Very nice truck.

Finally broke down and bought a new pair of work boots. I forgot the joy of having to break in a new pair of boots, yay...

Steel toes? I got some for work only to find out later that they're actually a composite toe. They said steel toe on a tag, but they sure felt lighter. I didn't know they made composite until I found out when a metal detector wouldn't pick up the steel toe and figured out why. But they're awesome, feel like hiking boots but are durable as heck plus the protection. I put on my old actual steel toes for comparison and those feel like hauling around a brick. Or three.

Nope, never had steel toe boots, don't feel the need for them in my work environment. Went went Ariats again though, my last pair of Ariat work boots are going on about 5 years of hard use and still are in one piece, would be better shape if they hadn't had liquid fertilizer spilled on them, it just kills leather like no other.

Silver matches the boat, I guess I have to get a black ute which will match the other half of it.

Two utes?

my_cousin_vinny.JPG

:lol2:

You know you want that suit. :lolup:

Silver matches the boat, I guess I have to get a black ute which will match the other half of it.

Two utes?

my_cousin_vinny.JPG

:lol2:

You know you want that suit. :lolup:

I guess if we have two, I'll have to do a whole lot of wax on & wax off.

V8, Premium Pkg, Tow package (never used :) ), Rear seat entertainment. Everything except the Dynaudio ( :( ) and no Navigation. The wife never drives where she doesn't know where she is anyway.

Now that we have another tow vehicle I may be pulling the stereo out of the truck.

Very nice truck.

Thanks. Drives super nice. If they made one with more go I wouldn't mind a pair of them. 311/325 isn't bad, but I wants more.

The 07 ML63 that was here sold this weekend before I got a chance to look at it. :( Black on black too.

Time to sell my shit :)

Very nice truck.

Thanks. Drives super nice. If they made one with more go I wouldn't mind a pair of them. 311/325 isn't bad, but I wants more.

There are a few of wacky Volvo tuners out there.

The 07 ML63 that was here sold this weekend before I got a chance to look at it. :( Black on black too.

:madsign::madsign: I know you would have dug that engine.

So... How about them Yankees.

Cliff Lee is their daddy.

If this goes 7, I wonder if they we bring him back in since Hamels is not doing as well.

political-pictures-death-powerpoint.jpg

this pic had me in stitches for nearly five minutes :lol:

Other than the uniforms looks like a normal briefing to me

If this goes 7, I wonder if they we bring him back in since Hamels is not doing as well.

The yankees need to get the bats really going. This 6-2 bullshit is pissing me off

I prefer they win it at home. Perfect way to inaugurate NEW Yankee Stadium.

Who is Cliff Lee?

Who is Cliff Lee?

Philly's ace.

What running techniques do you have, I havent been able to get back into my running shape like I used to be in highschool when sports were my number one priority. During and after college I have been losing in my effort to get back in shape, I hate to even play basketball because I can barely lasts. Thankx.

When I was in college I'd play basketball 3-4 times per week and that's all the conditioning I needed. But now that I only play once per week on average, I have to do more. But I kinda mix it up. The circumference of my block is about 1.25 miles and some days I'll just run that as fast as I can. Some days I'll run it twice for 2.5 miles or do a little extra to get up to 3. Some days I'll run around once, then I'll do sprint intervals where I'll jog for about 50 yards, then sprint for the same distance. Repeat for however long you can push yourself to sprint. just mix it up. I usually use landmarks, like ok I'll sprint to that fire hydrant up there, then jog to the sign, then sprint to that driveway, etc. I do that up and back down the block, which is about a mile. If you really sprint, that can fix you up in a hurry. Sometimes I go into the gym and do sweet 16s, which is across the court width-wise 16 times (or 8 over and backs), and try to get it under one minute.

That way I get both long distance and short stuff mixed in. Those sprints are what help basketball the most, as basketball shape is different than, say, just long distance shape.

Daily Show did a bit on the New York and Philadelphia fans; spot on if you ask me

I prefer they win it at home. Perfect way to inaugurate NEW Yankee Stadium.

Somethin says thats the plan but i know the guys in my unit.............I'mma catch shit about it

4 ppl are on this forum and know one is talking lol

No txt'ing grammar. Proper english only.

what if your texting grammar is proper English :P

wut r u talkin bout ? :P