mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

My head hurts after trying to model something in Gmax :(

That reminds me, I need a copy of AutoCAD, 2004 or earlier, if anyone has it or knows where. hint hint wink wink nudge nudge, say no more say no more :) :)

Oh and just a heads up, University of Texas Dallas is looking for a shit load of science people right now

A&M is too. They hired 100 prof's in one shot last year. They claim their goal is to be #1. Funny, not how I'd go about becoming #1.

Oh and just a heads up, University of Texas Dallas is looking for a shit load of science people right now

A&M is too. They hired 100 prof's in one shot last year. They claim their goal is to be #1. Funny, not how I'd go about becoming #1.

I thought #1 was quality not quantity, guess I don't know how they do things in Texas...

Yep, funny indeed. Everything is bigger in Texas. Someday MAYBE they'll work on better.

Man there are some crazies on the internet. After four emails this girl says we will be so happy together, her whole heart is just for me, she yearns to be with me every day and thinks about me constantly, etc. I've told her like 4 things about me. Now she wants me to pick her up from the airport (she lives in same town as me but is on a trip. Supposedly). Hmm, pass. Psycho. Hopefully she doesn't burn my house down with me in it when I tell her it's not working out.

At least she says she wants to fulfill my every emotional, mental, and sexual need. Maybe I can meet her at a hotel and then ditch.

Pick her up, oral highway ftw.

I agree with Sean. Go get her.

At least keep the crazy girl on the side. May be nuts but sounds really fun to play with.

Plus she wants to fulfill every sexual need you have. Oral highway is a pre-requisite for the ride. If not, gtfo.

FHITA!

and the ridiculous repair bills...otherwise I'd have one instead of the M for sure.

Man there are some crazies on the internet. After four emails this girl says we will be so happy together, her whole heart is just for me, she yearns to be with me every day and thinks about me constantly, etc. I've told her like 4 things about me. Now she wants me to pick her up from the airport (she lives in same town as me but is on a trip. Supposedly). Hmm, pass. Psycho. Hopefully she doesn't burn my house down with me in it when I tell her it's not working out.

At least she says she wants to fulfill my every emotional, mental, and sexual need. Maybe I can meet her at a hotel and then ditch.

Pick her up, oral highway ftw.

I agree with Sean. Go get her.

At least keep the crazy girl on the side. May be nuts but sounds really fun to play with.

Plus she wants to fulfill every sexual need you have. Oral highway is a pre-requisite for the ride. If not, gtfo.

Ha true. well damn I already emailed her saying I couldn't do it. I'm busy until 3-4 hrs after her plane lands anyway. I doubt she'd want to wait in the airport that long.

I need to make some boxes and install my mael x's.

I somehow... No idea how... Got the W to agree for me to put my 18" q in the living room.

I think I'll body fill then piano gloss the box for it and make it an end table. No reason I couldn't have a Q down firing is there?

In home that's what I'd recommend. I personally don't want to look at a sub so downfiring solves that trouble.

I flipped my sub box so that it's downfiring. I built it without legs and just fired it into the corner before, but I wanted to try out downfiring so I just cut some pieces of wood and stuck them under the face. Worked well and I like the results, both aesthetically and sonically. It seems to have less cancellation areas in the room, more even sound throughout.

Hmm, $200 for a set of these, local. Sounds like a good deal but my bugdet won't like it :(

91-92wiregold.jpg

BBS?

They look kinda like more pretty wheels that came stock on the 90s grand prix's.

Hmm, $200 for a set of these, local. Sounds like a good deal but my bugdet won't like it :(

91-92wiregold.jpg

BBS?

Stock jeep actually, I wish I had $$ for BBS :D

Oh, or jeeps. :Doh:

Finally broke down and bought a new pair of work boots. I forgot the joy of having to break in a new pair of boots, yay...

Steel toes? I got some for work only to find out later that they're actually a composite toe. They said steel toe on a tag, but they sure felt lighter. I didn't know they made composite until I found out when a metal detector wouldn't pick up the steel toe and figured out why. But they're awesome, feel like hiking boots but are durable as heck plus the protection. I put on my old actual steel toes for comparison and those feel like hauling around a brick. Or three.

4 ppl are on this forum and know one is talking lol

No txt'ing grammar. Proper english only.

what if your texting grammar is proper English :P

I thought #1 was quality not quantity, guess I don't know how they do things in Texas...

The UT system is most likely trying to expand into Dallas like they did with Houston and San Antonio

at least that would be my guess

Danget I've been eating like a pig for the last 2-3 months and lifting yet I seem to still be way skinny. I have better muscle definition, am stronger, and most muscles look bigger, but I don't feel like I'm actually any bigger overall. My stomach is as flat as ever. and I'm always hungry! I think I kicked my metabolism up another notch, because I can't go 4 hours without food.

Acceptable.

Hot coworker and I had a discussion about this today, like her pet peeves of using short words in texts, and my pet peeve of not using the correct form of the word (their, there, they're, etc.) as well as sentence structure. But we also talked about anal sex, BJ's, having threesomes, etc. It was a fun day! She said her, a couple people she knew, and her husband's mom and grandma were playing that "I've never" game, and my coworker wanted to embarrass this girl she hates that was there, so she said I've never done anal, and her husband's grandma said she had! haha.

Yep, funny indeed. Everything is bigger in Texas. Someday MAYBE they'll work on better.

UT Dallas has always been known for their outstanding science and engineering programs (and not much else...)

A&M...well...I'm going to keep my mouth shut on that...

Acceptable.

Hot coworker and I had a discussion about this today, like her pet peeves of using short words in texts, and my pet peeve of not using the correct form of the word (their, there, they're, etc.) as well as sentence structure. But we also talked about anal sex, BJ's, having threesomes, etc. It was a fun day! She said her, a couple people she knew, and her husband's mom and grandma were playing that "I've never" game, and my coworker wanted to embarrass this girl she hates that was there, so she said I've never done anal, and her husband's grandma said she had! haha.

Haha, now that is hilarious right there ( I couldnt even look at my grandma the same way, I would probably avoid her into just those words from that event left my mind). Good conversation at work though, interesting and helps time fly by.

Danget I've been eating like a pig for the last 2-3 months and lifting yet I seem to still be way skinny. I have better muscle definition, am stronger, and most muscles look bigger, but I don't feel like I'm actually any bigger overall. My stomach is as flat as ever. and I'm always hungry! I think I kicked my metabolism up another notch, because I can't go 4 hours without food.

oh boo hoo

Quit your bitchin', most would kill for that situation :P

4 hours? that's normal for me

course I'm 6'0" 245 lbs. and my 36" pants are starting to get baggy :wtf:

oh boo hoo

Quit your bitchin', most would kill for that situation :P

I can eat all day long without gaining weight but I damn sure dont have a flat stomach ( I can never get fully skinny). My only downfall is eating late at nite, for some reason no matter how much working out I do that will put weight on me fast ( I gained over 10-15 pounds in less than 2 months by eating late every nite).

Hawaii celebrates its first saint. No, it's not Obama.

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

The big fat guy with the high voice?