mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Got to say it's worth it though.

One of my good friends sister is fucking beautiful. Every time I go out and she is there we have a good time.

ugh... a friends younger sister but damn... Tonight told my buddy jokingly that I did think his sister was hot, but I just wanted to be related to him some day :lol2:

:stfu: srsly

RTMS

So, by the way, we were out last night and my buddies were a bit drunk, but having a good time, and my buddy was dancing crazy on the dance floor and dancing with this one larger chick, who was getting getting a little "dirty" on the dance floor. And then she has the nerve to come up to my other friends to tell us that we should be ashamed of ourselves for letting our buddy dance like that. My friends reply was, "Fuck... You" :lol:

you know I've been thinking about it; you looked at the 2007+ C63 AMG's dem beats? They're practically the same size as the E63's

ROFL, practically??? You are very undersized then. They are friggin ridiculously teeny on the inside.

they look the same on paper; dunno :shrug: oh well

I've driven both (e55 & C63) and the E I am SUPER comfortable in, the C is smaller than my old E36 BM'er. So much so that I can't really see stoplights out the windshield when I am at them.

I got some real seat time in my sister's 328 yesterday for the first time. That thing is so small and nimble compared to my cars. Needs twice the horsepower though :D

And in stock form it is still faster to 60 or 100 than your SS, just hides it better. Luckily more power is pretty easy to come by on those.

maybe when the Imp was stock. and it does hide it really well, just quiet and smooth all the way to 6500

Better than sitting next to a fat guy I suppose.

I hate when some huge person thinks they can requisition some of my seat area because I'm not huge myself

fuck no bitch, keep your rolls on your side of the arm rest

ok i was saying was up..... but i mean shit you always have something smart to say ....that ain't called for but i mean when you are behind a screen in a diff state you can do that right... :suicide-santa:

What's the purpose of this post? Are you trying to start shit?

guess you didnt read it all, when he was running his mouth, now did you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NOPE

ok i was saying was up..... but i mean shit you always have something smart to say ....that ain't called for but i mean when you are behind a screen in a diff state you can do that right... :suicide-santa:

guess you didnt read it all, when he was running his mouth, now did you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NOPE

Chill out. Quit yelling. If you don't like something PM a Mod or Admin.

The purpose of your post was pure provocation. IT will NOT be tolerated here.

No need to PM me back as I now know what you are talking about.

ok will do bc //m5 ain't going to talk to me like that, then you have to say something about what i said but not what he said but it is cool......................

ok will do bc //m5 ain't going to talk to me like that, then you have to say something about what i said but not what he said but it is cool......................

Check your PMs; I explained it all.

5md7jp.jpg

Shoot I can't quite read the "Conclusion" part. Does it say yes or no?

Cleaned up the Audi, pics later today and finally listing both cars for sale. I'd like to own 2 instead of 4.

Pics of the A6!

89776183.jpg

Very nice Sean, how much are you selling her for?