mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

I do NOT want to add up the money I've spent in the past 3 weeks. Going to puke when I get the CC statement.

as did I today

I suppose I should do laundry so I can pack for my flight to Europe tomorrow. :Doh:

Tony Alamo just got 175 years for messing around with little kids; serves him right

don't think they give the death penalty for anything other than murder? dunno

you know I've been thinking about it; you looked at the 2007+ C63 AMG's dem beats? They're practically the same size as the E63's

seems a little light.

Death Penalty seems good to me

Completely agree.

They should.

I'm fixing a laptop for a lady I work with. It's her daughter's and both of them seem to know enough to be dangerous. I was thinking I might be able to download a few tools and remove the plague that is on this damn thing. Too bad every website I try to get to, I get redirected to the bogus spam sites. :suicide-santa:

Can't find my USB key to use to install something on it.

No blanks to make a recovery disk.

Lovely.

*gets up to go to Target

So Friend 1 calls me to tell me that he got a job offer and they are going out tonight to celebrate. So of course I'm in, but I don't want to drive because my car is out of inspection and I would hate to get pulled over for that and the cop try to give me a DWI.

So I call Friend 2 who is best friend's with Friend 1 and also lives down the road from me to see if I can ride with him and he has no clue about going out and tells me that Friend 1 was there about an hour ago and said he was going home and probably just going to get drunk at his house or something.

So now I have no idea who to call back since Friend 2 said he was calling Friend 1 and I don't want to call either to see what's going on...

What's funny is I was about to text Friend 1 to see if Friend 2 was going, but friend 2 called me right as I was sending the text so I just asked him.

:peepwall::popcorn:

seems a little light.

Completely agree.

They should.

:werd_msword:

Some countries that retain the death penalty for murder and other violent crimes do not execute offenders for drug-related crimes. The following is a list of countries that currently have statutory provisions for the death penalty for drug-related offenses.

Afghanistan

Bangladesh

Brunei

Republic of China

Egypt

India (no execution carried out for such offenses)

Indonesia

Iran

Iraq

Kuwait

Laos

Malaysia

Oman

Pakistan

Saudi Arabia

Singapore

United States United States (Although Federal Law provides the death penalty for certain drug offenses, no one is on death row for such offences)

Vietnam

Zimbabwe

So Jim calls me to tell me that he got a job offer and they are going out tonight to celebrate. So of course I'm in, but I don't want to drive because my car is out of inspection and I would hate to get pulled over for that and the cop try to give me a DWI.

So I call Bob who is best friend's with Jim and also lives down the road from me to see if I can ride with him and he has no clue about going out and tells me that Jim was there about an hour ago and said he was going home and probably just going to get drunk at his house or something.

So now I have no idea who to call back since Bob said he was calling Jim and I don't want to call either to see what's going on...

What's funny is I was about to text Jim to see if Bob was going, but Bob called me right as I was sending the text so I just asked him.

So Bob text me and said he guesses he wasn't invited because Jim didn't ever call him back

So I call Jim and play stupid and say, "Hey is Bob coming out tonight?" and Jim says, "I don't know, I guess we could ask him"

well fuck yeah you could...

and again... :peepwall:

And I don't care if you know their names and I know they'll never see it, but it's just fun :drink40:

Guiness extra stout.... is well.... extra stout

Eh, its ok. Mackeson triple stout is better, imo. The local brewery, Tallgrass, came out with a awesome stout called 'Buffalo Sweat' lately, love the stuff.

apparently every other road or thereabouts is under water in Virginia

We are lucky as we are far enough up the bay and on the western shore that we are not being effected from the NorEaster.

you know I've been thinking about it; you looked at the 2007+ C63 AMG's dem beats? They're practically the same size as the E63's

ROFL, practically??? You are very undersized then. They are friggin ridiculously teeny on the inside. There is more room in a Lotus Elise. Easier to get into than the Elise, but regrettably smaller.

seems a little light.

Completely agree.

They should.

Actually for that torture is appropriate. That sort of crime puts you below the level of simple animals to me. Hell we need some beings for medical testing, let's use 'em. You just violated your right to be a human, so fuck PETA we are testing on you.

So Friend 1 calls me to tell me that he got a job offer and they are going out tonight to celebrate. So of course I'm in, but I don't want to drive because my car is out of inspection and I would hate to get pulled over for that and the cop try to give me a DWI.

So I call Friend 2 who is best friend's with Friend 1 and also lives down the road from me to see if I can ride with him and he has no clue about going out and tells me that Friend 1 was there about an hour ago and said he was going home and probably just going to get drunk at his house or something.

So now I have no idea who to call back since Friend 2 said he was calling Friend 1 and I don't want to call either to see what's going on...

What's funny is I was about to text Friend 1 to see if Friend 2 was going, but friend 2 called me right as I was sending the text so I just asked him.

Best to address that face first, just fucking ask. Problem solved. If he was being a female he should have warned you of his estrogen influenced BS.

Whats fun about it is its not there real names

Except we know you are from Texas even more now. You picked Jim Bob as your anonymous friends, lol.

Oh and I WISH the C was nearly as big as the E. I'd be all down with one of those, but I cannot even sit in the thing. :( The Noble is MILES bigger on the inside.