mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

but then again I have no idea the quality of suspension components you can procure in Eastern Europe so you might be right :shrug:

Looks like El Nino has arrived in Northern California

You're from California?

but then again I have no idea the quality of suspension components you can procure in Eastern Europe so you might be right :shrug:

Picture me buying a lift locally, it will never happen :P

Low-range makes life so easy off-road :)

Also I'm beggining to like the Bighorns more and more.

6" Suspension lift next?

It wouldn't fit in the garage after lift and bigger tyres :lol:

Plus it's a dd...not sure I'd lift it :)

Okay, 2" lift and 30" tires. That way, not too $$, could still fit in the garage, and would gain more off-road clearance, not to mention mileage would not be hurt too bad.

6" long arm with monotube shocks & sway bar quick disconnects with 32" or 33" tires

Too much lift for that tire size :)

Anyway, lift and bigger tires, not sure, maybe once these tires wear out :)

6" Suspension lift next?

Okay, 2" lift and 30" tires. That way, not too $$, could still fit in the garage, and would gain more off-road clearance, not to mention mileage would not be hurt too bad.

6" long arm with monotube shocks & sway bar quick disconnects with 32" or 33" tires

could go with a smaller lift; depends on how much you want to cut the fenders :lol2:

Aidan just had his first swim here in Laguna. Pool not ocean though as the bacteria levels are high right now :(

6" Suspension lift next?

could go with a smaller lift; depends on how much you want to cut the fenders :lol2:

True dat !

speaking of, I got this link sent to me a few days ago, made me think of you Adrian :P

Добро пожаловать в Румынию (39 фото) - Fishki.Net | Фишкина Картинка

:lol: Good stuff.

Some of them are so true they hurt, some are old, from around late 80's early 90's :)

Aidan just had his first swim here in Laguna. Pool not ocean though as the bacteria levels are high right now :(

:woot:

Stuffed from the sandwich I had earlier. Chicken Breast, bacon, and cheddar cheese on focaccia bread with BBQ, ranch, and buffalo sauce mixed together. There isn't a sauce that tastes that good!

Anyone know of a good program to copy DVDs with? I want to burn copies of the Trailer Park Boys DVDs.

Stuffed from the sandwich I had earlier. Chicken Breast, bacon, and cheddar cheese on focaccia bread with BBQ, ranch, and buffalo sauce mixed together. There isn't a sauce that tastes that good!

:droolcup:

Gavin loves the water. He goes ape shit just getting in the tub, let alone a pool.

Gavin loves the water. He goes ape shit just getting in the tub, let alone a pool.

Well he is going to love swimming then, I hate it when I babysit my neices and nephews that hate or are scarred of water. When it is bath time it is almost a fight to the finish.

Aidan better love to swim, we live on a lake :)

It doesn't bother me really. They all know what they are doing when they take them, and they all know the possible effects. IMO, if they are willing to take the risk, let them.

and that's the real point. The Fed shouldn't be involved in that decision.

But where is the line drawn? I mean kids who take shrooms know it will trip them out and are willing to take the risk that they'll do something stupid on them. Should we legalize that?

I see where you're coming from, but mushrooms and roids have nothing in common besides the fact that they are both illegal. Shrooms will fuck your head for a period of hours with no gain, medically or personally, but that could be argued. On the other hand, steroids isn't something that changed a person psycologically like mushrooms will. And roids can have medical benefits, personal benefits can be argued. You take too many mushrooms, you fuck your head. I am sure too much of anything isn't good for the body, but you get my point.

There's lots of things I don't think the fed should be involved with, but they are, and I have very little power to change any of that.

I am against steroids in sports, but at this point it time I am for anything that takes away any bit of power from the federal gov't. I guess if you left it up to the leagues, they probably wouldn't worry. Since, like someone said, more HR, more Buckets, more seats taken, more money.

I can understand where you come from but why don't you want the roids in sports?

If a player is injured they are given to the player to help heal faster... Maybe it would cause less ijuries if they had a higher bone density, stronger muscles and tendons too.

But to me, that's the problem. I think there has to be a limit on how strong a person should be, and it's the natural way. If we let everybody dope up artificially, they all will do it because that's the only way to stay on par with everybody else. Then games will be played by superhuman people. To me, that's not right. I like the natural way. And I don't think it would cause less injuries, because although you'd be bigger, so would the guy hitting you.

Not to mention, there has to be long term health effects that will get passed on to children, and then we will deplete ourselves of natural born athletes.

I see the other side of the coin. The human body and intake of food can only allow so much strength/muscle to exist on one person. There is only so much in gains you can have given the levers we have. I also disagree that people drinking protein shakes or blended up cans of tuna and alge and eating vitamins even comes close to natural. The ability to make EVERYONE reach their maximum physical and genetic potential would then mean those with talent and dedication would surpass those who merely had a genetic leg up.

Since steroids do not change someones DNA it can't really pass anything onto it's children. Since the US is basically filled with fat people who are about to die from heart issues, I think it would be smart to legalize something that would make those with a lower level of a natural hormone be able to get it.

We would you outlaw birth control no matter the health concerns involved. That's why Yaz and things similar are still on the market. Do you think that has genetic issues? We don't criminalize women for the use of estrogen or things similar. They take it 99% of the time not to treat disease but merely to either improve looks or life. That's more my point. Most sex hormones are some form of cholesterol that has been changed, yet male versions are not legal. Female are.

Offense rules were put into place recently, but this year they compensated to reduce the scoring. Both feet have to land in bounds to have it be a complete catch.

Thanks for explaining. It just seams like everything is more TD's more TD's. Maybe it's just a fad. I haven't ever watched as much football in my life before. Room mate is all amped.

He gets to work the game tomorrow Sean.

:P

pork roast with pears tonight and some mashed taters.

Home made garlic butter in therr.

OHM NOM NOM NOM