mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Now, what garners more attention tomorrow? The Super Bowl matchup or Favre's re-re-re-re-retirement?

Brett Farve better not start that again this year, after today's game and all those hits he took I think this will be his last year. Plus he made it one game away from the Super Bowl, he knows he doesnt have it in him again and this is the best way to retire. I know he would of wanted a Super Bowl but at least he had one more chance at one if it wasnt for all those turnovers.

i really hope the colts don't win the superbowl.

i HATE peyton manning.

How can you hate Peyton? It's because he's one of the greatest isn't it?

I like Peyton, its his fan club I cannot stand

hopefully it will be an interesting Super Bowl, I'm looking forward to the Tebow commercial at least :lol2:

i HATE peyton manning.

hopefully it will be an interesting Super Bowl, I'm looking forward to the Tebow commercial at least :lol2:

well I'm a new england fan, so that doesn't help. but uhm I can't stand his ego. I hate how he is like the "poster boy". and I hate how his ass is constantly kissed by all reporters/newscasters etc.

I can keep going but I'll end it there..

but I will say I do like SOME of his commercials. and he was absolutely hilarious on saturday night live. he's a pretty funny guy.

Now, what garners more attention tomorrow? The Super Bowl matchup or Favre's re-re-re-re-retirement?

Brett Farve better not start that again this year, after today's game and all those hits he took I think this will be his last year. Plus he made it one game away from the Super Bowl, he knows he doesnt have it in him again and this is the best way to retire. I know he would of wanted a Super Bowl but at least he had one more chance at one if it wasnt for all those turnovers.

Ummmmmmmmm unlike Marino he got one.

J

i HATE peyton manning.

well I'm a new england fan, so that doesn't help. but uhm I can't stand his ego. I hate how he is like the "poster boy". and I hate how his ass is constantly kissed by all reporters/newscasters etc.

I can keep going but I'll end it there..

but I will say I do like SOME of his commercials. and he was absolutely hilarious on saturday night live. he's a pretty funny guy.

His ego? you can't be serious. The guy is humble as hell. He's the first person to put the team first.

You say Peyton has an ego, you must be blinded by love with Belichick and Brady. You must be a Red Sox fan as well.

well since it's past MY bedtime. and I have school tomorrow. annnnnnd it would be a pointless and worthless dicussion.

I'm gunna agree to disagree and go to bed. so hasta luego.

:)

and ofcourse I'm a redsox fan ;)

i HATE peyton manning.

Yeah, I don't know how anybody could hate him. He just works hard and is smart and not a jackass. He's like Joe Montana. And yeah definitely no ego that I've ever seen.

I hate how he is like the "poster boy". and I hate how his ass is constantly kissed by all reporters/newscasters etc.

all that is coming from his fan club, not Peyton himself, so its definitely not ego

nhrazmaxr.jpg

Your eyes do not deceive you – what you see above is four lanes of funny car action at the zMax Dragway in Charlotte, NC, built specifically for such shenanigans. That was just an exhibition run, but the National Hot Rod Association has announced that this year it will run 4-up racing in anger at the NHRA Four-Wide Nationals in two months.

The zMax venue is like two traditional drag racing setups put side-by-side and separated by a retaining wall. The track's chairman calls it "the Bellagio of drag strips," All four classes, Top Fuel dragsters, Funny Cars, Pro Stock and Pro Stock Motorcycle will run in quadruples throughout the three days of competition, from qualifying to finals. The new method will shorten the final elimination round to about 3.5 hours, but should up the excitement scale to make up for it.

I also would not have minded Peyton losing to the Jets, but that's just because I like rooting for the underdog and I get kind of a sick thrill from watch the king of the mountain fall from his perch :shrug:

Back home finally

Anyone have experience with setting up an FTP server so you can remote access your computer. I have a feeling that Adrian does :)

but if you're dead set on Florida I would definitely go with the University of Florida

too bad Gainesville is an unbelievable shit hole

Anyone have experience with setting up an FTP server so you can remote access your computer. I have a feeling that Adrian does :)

:lol:

No experience with FTP.

Google and download TeamViewer 5.

Most straight-forward remote access software.

FUCK my isp. Was out of interwebz since Friday afternoon and all it needed was some resetting from the main headquarters. Fucking idiots. It took 5 minutes to fix it. Even the guys from service who came to check the modem at my house said that the people in the headquarters are idiots.

Finally my Firefox remembered my cookies and kept me signed in. First time in a month. I guess that upgrade to the newest version yesterday helped.

Trijicon, the gunsight maker that has imprinted Bible verse numbers on its scopes, has announced that it will no longer imprint the verses on the sides of scopes intended for the U.S. military, and will also provide clients with the kits to remove the Bible verse numbers from existing scopes.

An ABC News report earlier this week revealed that the Michigan-based company, which has a contract to provide up to 800,000 scopes to the U.S. military, prints references to New Testament chapters and verses in code next to the model numbers of its scopes. The scopes are used by the U.S. Marine Corps and Army in Iraq and Afghanistan, and by U.S. allies in those countries, and for the training of Afghan and Iraqi troops.

"Trijicon has proudly served the U.S. military for more than two decades, and our decision to offer to voluntarily remove these references is both prudent and appropriate," said Stephen Bindon, Trijicon president and CEO in a statement. "We want to thank the Department of Defense for the opportunity to work with them and will move as quickly as possible to provide the modification kits for deployment overseas."

Pentagon press secretary Geoff Morrell said the Department of Defense "applauds the voluntary actions announced today by Trijicon."

That's wild.

uber quality meat does make a tasty steak tastier though

mm..steak sounds fricken amazing

I had steak tonite, mmmmmmmmmm good! Ribeye is the best steak to me for some reason, I like them all but prefer a Ribeye.

ribeye is very good, had that a couple weeks ago

why dont you just eat filet minon rich ass

Normally what I buy, but it isn't like its expensive. I buy whole tenderloins at Costco (regularly $5-7/lb) and if you cut 8oz steaks that means you are eating $2.50-$3.50 for your cut and that is cheaper than a Big Mac (I think, haven't eaten fast food in a long while)

I do the same at sams.

Sean do you think costco > or = to Sams club for prices? Sometimes I would really like to not shop at Sams, and an alternative option would be good.

well since it's past MY bedtime. and I have school tomorrow. annnnnnd it would be a pointless and worthless dicussion.

I'm gunna agree to disagree and go to bed. so hasta luego.

:)

and ofcourse I'm a redsox fan ;)

Well there ya go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Anyone whos a Sox fan cant see outside his own narrow view point!!!!!!

Its kinda like Sox fans crying they should of been in the last world series............They didnt earn it but, they should of gona anyways LOL.

J

Sean, since you are the BMW expert here....

I've got to build an enclosure with 2 12's for an e36 convertible. Any suggestions for speaker / port orientation ?

Ryan2, how familiar are you with AR10's? I'm having some ongoing issues with my DPMS.

I did comit a big no no and purchased some steel rounds and it caused an epic jam on the first round. :(

Most of what I ready said AR's did ok with steel but never again. Only brass from now on. I got a "if you love your gun" talk from the lane officer about buying cheep brass and it's 300 times better than the best steel. I'm just going to see if I can find some FMJBT by the box and make a big purchace.

Anyway, I'm getting a weird jam while ejecting cartridges and when the new round slided in it's not getting seated properly. Could this just be a function of it still getting worn in?

It's only had about 100 rounds of top quality brass (hunting type rounds) through it untill the steel I used on friday. I scrubbed the bore every round like it said, untill it said to do every 5 rounds after the first 25.

and the saints later.

You got your wish, although you can thank the refs and not the Saints themselves. They were completely outmatched.