mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

also, after hooking up consoles to a flat panel, there's no way I can ever go back to doing it on a CRT, :lol:

Nadine_Jensen.jpg

Bring back theboobs2.gifwoot.gif

4e3fa-pulling_up_jeans.gif

Much Better...

Fuckin' AMAZING!!!!!smile.gif Ya that is MUCH BETTER!!!!! This will play in my head ALL DAY baby!!!!!biggrin.gif

Edited by j-roadtatts

as long as its not red

no one likes a red pad

:D

ORCHARD PARK, N.Y. (AP) -- Terrell Owens is on the market after the Buffalo Bills announced Saturday they do not plan to offer him a contract.

The Bills also declined to offer contracts to defensive end Ryan Denney and wide receiver Josh Reed, allowing them to become unrestricted free agents at midnight on March 5.

Wow, just logged in to SSA via the Droid and epic win! H0P runs fast and the setup is awesome! Can I turn this on for computer use?

Can if you really want I think, not sure if you can get it back easy though.

4e3fa-pulling_up_jeans.gif

I have her saved on my computer as well as phone. I've dreamed(No, I'm not retarded. This is how FireFox said it was spelled.) of her many a lonely nights

does anyone know of a great place to buy GREAT cheese?

On the cheep is good too.

If you know what flavor you are after, you can order online. do you know what flavor you want?

Sean, I know you will have some idea on this too. Anyone else chime in

Kitchen Knives.

I have the basics done. I need a medium/large cleaver but I'll probably get that from a Chinese market on the cheep. I need some some general large kitchen knives. I really love the santoku style. All we have are from Wusthoff, I don't give a damn about brand name or keeping them all the same brand so long as it's quality.

Mainly looking for something to kick ass on large veg.

What's the best way to to sharpen well used knives water stone or a good cold grinding machine

If you don't know what you are doing, you are better off sending it to a repair shop. What amp is it ?

Im pretty sure i can fix everything disconnected with some solder. I just didn't know where that one terminal looking thing went. Its a Sound Storm 1Fd2500.

so, when did you guys get a fitness sub section? lol.......

A while ago, welcome back. :) Dr. Captain Canada was heading it up, but he has been very busy with school and work.

People need to stay off of the beach.

You don't like the selection at Surdyks?