mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

WTF, I see the Red Lobster crabfest commercials on TV so I'm intrigued to go there. The gf and I drive 40 minutes to get to the nearest one and the menu and pricing is exactly the same. There are no additional dishes to accentuate crabfest. It's just marketing crap, probably to get rid of remaining fresh crab after the season is over or something (I'm not really sure when crab season actually is). What a crock. In addition, they were out of ALL fish. No salmon, tilapia, flounder, or any fresh fish of the day. So basically we go to choose from shrimp (which my gf doesn't like), lobster, or crab. We each get crab, she gets the king and I get snow and we split half and half. Now of course it was delicious and we went there for crab anyways, but I like their stuffed flounder and would have gotten that as well. And I thought there would actually be something special about crabfest. So we were a bit deliciously disappointed.

The wife and I ate there today also.

Went to check under the hood of the gf's Chevy Equinox today since she's leaving on a bit of a roadtrip tomorrow, and it was the weirdest under-the-hood experience of my life. There was no tranny fluid dipstick, no radiator cap (couldn't even get to the radiator anyways because it was stuffed up next to the grill and had metal covering the whole thing from the top), had to pop the air intake tube off of the manifold to get to the air filter, and the battery was nowhere in sight. I assumed it was inside this one plastic box but I didn't feel like digging in there to see. Man I sure hope all newer cars aren't like this these days. That was ridiculous. It's like they're making you take it into the dealership to do anything on it.

Speaking of newer cars, my brother and his wife are very close to buying a 2010 Toyota 4Runner. He told me they did last night, but then today he said it was just a credit check thing that they signed last night. Anybody know anything about these? I'm not super excited about it, but she has a Scion TC now so apparently she's into those types of things.

I love my 05 4runner or 4th gen. I am not a fan of the 5th gen runner yet. Mostly because the body lines and tail lights.

Speaking of newer cars, my brother and his wife are very close to buying a 2010 Toyota 4Runner. He told me they did last night, but then today he said it was just a credit check thing that they signed last night. Anybody know anything about these? I'm not super excited about it, but she has a Scion TC now so apparently she's into those types of things.

just pray they didn't get the 4 cylinder

the Trail model seems to be fairly competent off roader according to the reviews I've read

These guys answer all of my questions, check this forum out.

http://toyota-4runner.org/

just pray they didn't get the 4 cylinder

I think he was saying V6

Fuck Steve Jobs :)

adolf-hitler-with-a-mac.jpg

Are there any pen guys here? Penophiles? That sounds absolutely horrible.... anyway, it may sound a bit stupid but I want a fountain pen. It wrote so great.

I grew up using one and I cannot find anything like it. They all seam insanely expencive, or sucky and scratchy.

:(

I use Faber-Castell and Micron brand pens at work for stencils.

Rollerball or fountain?

oh yes, they do kings also; California kings on top of that!

king_loft_bed_Sinek.jpg

Wow, I like that!

I would want to use floor joists for support though. Woudn't want to be under that thing the night after if it was just 2x4's......

:D

Eff me, 5 minutes after I post a for sale topic on flares, I get an order. I need to find a way to make these quicker.

Obviously you aren't charging enough :)

WTF, I see the Red Lobster crabfest commercials on TV so I'm intrigued to go there. The gf and I drive 40 minutes to get to the nearest one and the menu and pricing is exactly the same. There are no additional dishes to accentuate crabfest. It's just marketing crap, probably to get rid of remaining fresh crab after the season is over or something (I'm not really sure when crab season actually is). What a crock. In addition, they were out of ALL fish. No salmon, tilapia, flounder, or any fresh fish of the day. So basically we go to choose from shrimp (which my gf doesn't like), lobster, or crab. We each get crab, she gets the king and I get snow and we split half and half. Now of course it was delicious and we went there for crab anyways, but I like their stuffed flounder and would have gotten that as well. And I thought there would actually be something special about crabfest. So we were a bit deliciously disappointed.

No such thing as fresh crab unless you are a fisherman. It starts to deteriorate REALLY, REALLY fast so it is always cooked and frozen asap. The best in fact is cooked and frozen on the boat. Bristol Bay FTMFW!!

Either way, you should NEVER eat at a Red Lobster, fucking terrible.

Other than being horribly stupid for buying a new car, no big deal. Sure the 4 Runner is fine.

And no, actually I am having a good morning. :P

Dude...decaf...jesus

It's a good tactic. It's all fake emotion though. The bill he's pushing gives medical to illeagles from what I read in the local news here. Idgits. It could have gone through but they went for a 2/3 vote so reps couldn't amend it.

Are there any pen guys here? Penophiles? That sounds absolutely horrible.... anyway, it may sound a bit stupid but I want a fountain pen. It wrote so great.

I grew up using one and I cannot find anything like it. They all seam insanely expencive, or sucky and scratchy.

:(

I use Faber-Castell and Micron brand pens at work for stencils.

Rollerball or fountain?

I use the fountain. Both brands use india ink, which is what kind of ink my hectogragh machine needs to work.

These pens are loved by many of artists.

speaking of nom nom nom

He just stood up and was cool..... Epic.

Shark week :woot:

Sharks have a week dedicated to me. ;)

Shark week :woot:

Sharks have a week dedicated to me. ;)

Why, do you fish for them or swim with them?

I swim with them every chance I get.