mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Neighbor's dog has been barking for 30 minutes now. So annoying. It's ruining my cool air night with windows open. How the F can an owner allow that to go on? Where is your conscious saying hey, my dog is loud as f*ck, I should corral him?

Knock on the door and in the calmest, most polite way possible tell them to make their dog STFU.

I know most areas in Texas with noise ordinances only start handing out tickets for dog barking after the second or third incidence :shrug:

I don't think anybody was home, and that's why the dog was barking. I heard somebody knock on a door but not sure if it was his or not. Didn't hear any dialogue so maybe they didn't find anybody.

This happened to me not to long ago. The dog was outside in the yard on a chain with NO food or water at like 11 at night, barking. I set that MF free and no more barking!!!

BTW I knocked first.

Usually not my style, but i think this is freaking awesome

340x_hibino_takes_to_the_air.jpg

who needs 4 tires when all you need is 1?

Ryan 2… SO I got to putz around with the .308 version of the savage big boy .338 lapua.

It is so unballanced it's insane. I don't even want to think about the 110 BA anymore. I also did get to play with a sako TRG in .338 Lap. Even though it’s not THAT much lighter it’s 2 times the rifle. I’m not paying 3k for a rifle though.

I’m thinking about one of the savage in .330 Win mag. Would you go that route or something else from sako or Remington? I do want something with a brake on it for longer shooting sessions and a 26 inch barrel but neither seam to exist really. It’s all 24 inchers. The M24 sniper from Remington is only 24 inches too I guess so I’m not sure it would really matter.

What would you do if you wanted something in .300 win mag R2?

For the rifle you want, you are going to be dropping some coin.

You might try seeing if you can find any local gunsmiths who build long range rifles and seeing what they can cook up for you. Get something you want the first time. A Rem 700 action sent off to a smith for a Lija barrel, tune up the action, bed in a new stock, some nice glass on top with turrents in a mil/mil reticle, a LRF and you'll be good to go.

I've found it's a spendy adventure. I'm more than positive a stock sako/tika, Savage, or remington will outshoot me. I'll check local places too.

I think I like the Mark 4 4.5-14x50mm from leopold for optics. It looks to be a reasonable price, first focal plane optics, good reputation, and again... price for what you get it looks to be good.

Sure, it may outshoot you, but that isn't what you want. :P

I found a local guy who takes 700's goes over the action, glass beds them on macmillan stocks and works with lilja barrels and likes putting on brakes. I'll call today for prices.

Yeah TERPS!!!!

Clark W Grizwald would have killed for a pair of those. :lol:

Neighbor's dog has been barking for 30 minutes now. So annoying. It's ruining my cool air night with windows open. How the F can an owner allow that to go on? Where is your conscious saying hey, my dog is loud as f*ck, I should corral him?

Knock on the door and in the calmest, most polite way possible tell them to make their dog STFU.

I know most areas in Texas with noise ordinances only start handing out tickets for dog barking after the second or third incidence :shrug:

They may not be home. But a cup of hamburger with 12 benedryl will do the job too.

I don't think anybody was home, and that's why the dog was barking. I heard somebody knock on a door but not sure if it was his or not. Didn't hear any dialogue so maybe they didn't find anybody.

derp derp.

Reading 1 post > me.

Clark W Grizwald would have killed for a pair of those. :lol:

Rofl.

I need those for the motorcycle.

derp derp.

Reading 1 post > me.

rcq1hc.jpg

Don't feel like going to this 2pm meeting. I am way ahead of schedule, sitting in this meeting will only slow me. :(

Never let reflexes kick in if you sneeze while wiping. #LFMF

Blast from the past :D

off work! woot!

gotta love an 10,10,12,8

but i wish there was some overtime, but i do have a lil cold and need some sleep!

Blast from the past :D

IIRC, those wheels were over $10K per set. Not even right.

What is mechanism of powering this? How is it wired to the car battery? I mean... the wheels are spinning. :ehh:

"Sure, I've been called a xenophobe, but the truth is I'm not. i honestly just feel that America is the best country and all the other countries aren't as good. That used to be called 'patriotism'." - Kenny Powers