mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Got a nasty headache today. :(

So in an effort to get back into working out again without too much pain I’ve started swilling protein shakes.

If any of you have a costco membership I really recommend the cytosport whey in the 6 pound bags. I have no clue on the overall quality and only been using it for a month, but it’s extreme low cost combined with a really drinkable shake is worth it and then some.

27 protein per serving and 80 servings.

2 grams of carbs, only one of them is sugar according to the label.

2 grams of fat. Not absolutely ideal, but it’s definitely excusable for the flavor/cost.

I really hate endorsing anything. The only branded product I ever recommend blindly to people in general is Udo’s Oil. What ever his best oil blend is called as it’s changed names a couple times…. Mike I think you picked some up?

Notice anything from taking it? I use it 2 times a day at about 2 TBSP.

Digicam crapped out, all pics had horizontal lines. Bought a replacement today and the case was in bad shape, so was the lcd and some of the buttons were worn. Swapped cases and all is well. This isn't a good time to go camera shopping...

This thread is fun to read when I'm bored LOL :popcorn:

If you are really bored, start from the beginning. ;)

I tried that once...can't remember where I stopped :D

IMG_7876.jpg

Grey flares need one more layer of primer and I'm done with this order. Talk about putting elbow grease into it...

:drink40:

So chatted with folks at CarMax

They (service people) seem like a decent bunch of guys and agreed that they should have replaced the entire A/C system last time but the warranty people won't let them replace components that don't need it; they apologized profusely and said they would fix it ASAP

Haven't had a chance to check it out but I'm almost certain the front brake rotors are warped, and I have a sneaking suspicion one (if not more) of the tires has thrown a belt...going to check in depth when we get it back from CarMax

The season of the Haunted is getting ever so close...

They (service people) seem like a decent bunch of guys and agreed that they should have replaced the entire A/C system last time but the warranty people won't let them replace components that don't need it; they apologized profusely and said they would fix it ASAP

Haven't had a chance to check it out but I'm almost certain the front brake rotors are warped, and I have a sneaking suspicion one (if not more) of the tires has thrown a belt...going to check in depth when we get it back from CarMax

Yikes, glad they are going to fix it.

Closing in on 700k over all posts!

This thread is fun to read when I'm bored LOL :popcorn:

If you are really bored, start from the beginning. ;)

tried got to page 10 and stopped too long.....

The season of the Haunted is getting ever so close...

I swear, you are making me excited about it and I won't even be able to see it!

tried got to page 10 and stopped too long.....

THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID!

Looks like I will be enjoying a cup of caribou in the morning :woot:

In MN?

saw a thing on the history channel about cruise ships and I threw up in my mouth a little

honestly who the fuck would want to go on a fucking cruise

Some of the best family vacations I have had have been on a cruise. I try and take the family on a cruise every year. Believe it or not if you know how to book they are very inexpensive.

Do tell the secrets!

I became good friends with a booking agent for Carnival, she advises me baised on how many cabins I am booking. Sometimes during the low season you can get below cost bookings which is my favorite time to go. Less kids running around misbehaving and acting like idiots.

The gf and I just popped up an idea to go to Hawaii sometime, neither of us have been. Looked it up and the offseason (I think it said september-early december) actually has the best weather. Most people go when the weather is the most rainy- during the winter. Deals are so much better in the offseason. We thought of going on a cruise before. She has been on a couple and really liked them, I've never been on one. But there are different cruises, not every one schedules everything for you.

Don't. So MANY better places than Hawaii. Way too spendy for what it is.

Re-Balanced the front tires on the E55; rides much better but there's still a violent shudder present when you press the brake pedal (~50% pressure or so) at highway speeds....the search continues...

spoke too soon, the highway speed NVH is still there

oh and the so called "fixed" air conditioner? notsomuch

driving ~130 miles to Houston and back with a car that feels that its about to fall apart and no A/C in September = fun

Bourdain was a hoot though, so its all good

Exactly why I prefer BM'ers to MB. That shit just happens over and over on the MB's that everyone I know has owned.

If Hawaii were cheap or fast to get to I'd feel different. That and it needs WAY less tourists.

*Waits for Sean's input on the Grado cans*

Re-Balanced the front tires on the E55; rides much better but there's still a violent shudder present when you press the brake pedal (~50% pressure or so) at highway speeds....the search continues...

spoke too soon, the highway speed NVH is still there

oh and the so called "fixed" air conditioner? notsomuch

driving ~130 miles to Houston and back with a car that feels that its about to fall apart and no A/C in September = fun

Bourdain was a hoot though, so its all good

Exactly why I prefer BM'ers to MB. That shit just happens over and over on the MB's that everyone I know has owned.

I kind of expected the A/C to go out, seeing as most factory original A/C's don't last more than 10 years down here, regardless of make. I can see how 10 year factory original rotors can warp, especially in this climate. Tires throwing a belt I did not expect, but I have no experience with Pirelli tires so who knows.

Just glancing at that post I thought you said 'Go Sluts!'

I still like mine better... :P

Go Sluts!

Yikes, glad they are going to fix it.

That's awesome Peng. I agree really cool for them to fix.