mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

saw a thing on the history channel about cruise ships and I threw up in my mouth a little

honestly who the fuck would want to go on a fucking cruise

Some of the best family vacations I have had have been on a cruise. I try and take the family on a cruise every year. Believe it or not if you know how to book they are very inexpensive.

Do tell the secrets!

I became good friends with a booking agent for Carnival, she advises me baised on how many cabins I am booking. Sometimes during the low season you can get below cost bookings which is my favorite time to go. Less kids running around misbehaving and acting like idiots.

The gf and I just popped up an idea to go to Hawaii sometime, neither of us have been. Looked it up and the offseason (I think it said september-early december) actually has the best weather. Most people go when the weather is the most rainy- during the winter. Deals are so much better in the offseason. We thought of going on a cruise before. She has been on a couple and really liked them, I've never been on one. But there are different cruises, not every one schedules everything for you.

Correct there are differences between the cruise lines. It comes down to what you like and finding what fits your vacation style.

The Hawaiian cruise is on our list for our 20th anniversary.

Looking at Grado Labs for a set of cans, the SR225i in particular. Any input from you fellas?

grados are one of the few cans I have heard, not that model specifically I don't think. They sounded great though and have a really good rep.. Others will hear your music though.

Looking at Grado Labs for a set of cans, the SR225i in particular. Any input from you fellas?

grados are one of the few cans I have heard, not that model specifically I don't think. They sounded great though and have a really good rep.. Others will hear your music though.

Which ones did you hear? Were they one of the binaural cans or an open set?

My gut says they were RS series. I don't think I would have put anything over 500 bucks over my ears.... Then again it was a couple years ago.

Open air style though.

I am much much much more into in ear buds.

Crap, we have to pick it up in the iHop. I actually found a thread longer then this believe it or not. Mazda 247 :ohnoes9:

T-minus 2 hours until I get to leave to see junior. :)

Re-Balanced the front tires on the E55; rides much better but there's still a violent shudder present when you press the brake pedal (~50% pressure or so) at highway speeds....the search continues...

Re-Balanced the front tires on the E55; rides much better but there's still a violent shudder present when you press the brake pedal (~50% pressure or so) at highway speeds....the search continues...

Check suspension bushings?

Check suspension bushings?

Warped brake disks ? Had that in the vw...replaced the front disks, it was fine until the rears warped :lol:

Might order springs soon for the little Mazda.

Needs to stop raining so I can climb underneath the E55 :glare: :glare:

Needs to stop raining so I can climb underneath the E55 :glare: :glare:

I want it to rain!

Evo coming wednesday! :captain:

You make it sound like it's coming in a crate, or is it? :P

Getting it shipped on a flat bed?

Evo coming wednesday! :captain:

lucky! what number Evo X?

Edited by cheese20323

My gut says they were RS series. I don't think I would have put anything over 500 bucks over my ears.... Then again it was a couple years ago.

Open air style though.

I am much much much more into in ear buds.

Yeah they are all pretty much open air, I don't know much myself about cans but I guess it's part of why they sound good. I can get them for $200 on Amazon.

I may be in the market for cheap cans (~$70) that work well as ear muffs for low noise situations.

spoke too soon, the highway speed NVH is still there

oh and the so called "fixed" air conditioner? notsomuch

driving ~130 miles to Houston and back with a car that feels that its about to fall apart and no A/C in September = fun

Bourdain was a hoot though, so its all good

Shit we need rain but rain out here=mud. This isnt any normal mud. This shit sticks in the bottom of your boots, and as you walk more sticks to the mud already there. You can EASILY get 3" of extra height between the room and work. Let it dry and its like sand stone. Try and take it off wet? Its like taking over cooked cookies off an un greased cookie sheet. Just aint fuckin happening.

So I'll take sunshine.

:)

J

This thread is fun to read when I'm bored LOL :popcorn:

This thread is fun to read when I'm bored LOL :popcorn:

If you are really bored, start from the beginning. ;)