mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Looks like I will be enjoying a cup of caribou in the morning :woot:

In MN?

No, I ordered 5 lbs. I needed something different so I figured why not, it is some good coffee.

Intelligentsia in Chicago next time :) They roast after you order.

Not that Caribou is bad, it is what I'll drink if I need one and I am out and am not near a Dunn or an independent with a good barista.

SEAN! Ever heard Grado cans?

Almost everyone of my friends even first timers have been thinking about the ink lately.

Something is in the air.

Every time there is major trauma or loss or change in my life, I usually start the healing with some ink.

i think the only tat i would get would be a Steelers symbol on my back. That's the only one i wouldn't regret.

I would regret it the moment you did it. :P

lol nice

What tats to you have at the moment aaron?

yeah, that dude didn't land there

Have you ever rode in a whirley bird? A good pilot could park that no prob.

That would be pretty fancy flying considering how the blades would most likely hit that tree

500x_sb_pubic_schools.jpg

I drive by that billboard everyday and I can guarantee you it does not say pubic.

pics? :)

while I'm thinking about it, any reputable places online to get a decent quality steering wheel spinner knob?

for the E55 ? :P

I pulled the trigger on the Grado cans, the only bad reviews I could find about them is people bitching cause other people could here because of the open design, so they should do great :D

I pulled the trigger on the Grado cans, the only bad reviews I could find about them is people bitching cause other people could here because of the open design, so they should do great :D

YOU haven't heard them??? I'd NEVER buy headphones without listening to a crap ton of them. They are very personal.

500x_sb_pubic_schools.jpg

I drive by that billboard everyday and I can guarantee you it does not say pubic.

pics? :)

I can take some, but can't guarantee that sign will be showing when I do.

saw a thing on the history channel about cruise ships and I threw up in my mouth a little

honestly who the fuck would want to go on a fucking cruise

Some of the best family vacations I have had have been on a cruise. I try and take the family on a cruise every year. Believe it or not if you know how to book they are very inexpensive.

Do tell the secrets!

I became good friends with a booking agent for Carnival, she advises me baised on how many cabins I am booking. Sometimes during the low season you can get below cost bookings which is my favorite time to go. Less kids running around misbehaving and acting like idiots.

The gf and I just popped up an idea to go to Hawaii sometime, neither of us have been. Looked it up and the offseason (I think it said september-early december) actually has the best weather. Most people go when the weather is the most rainy- during the winter. Deals are so much better in the offseason. We thought of going on a cruise before. She has been on a couple and really liked them, I've never been on one. But there are different cruises, not every one schedules everything for you.

Don't. So MANY better places than Hawaii. Way too spendy for what it is.

Suggestions?

Goals?

Oh.....fun in the sun on a beach? Mountains to hike would be nice.

Almost everyone of my friends even first timers have been thinking about the ink lately.

Something is in the air.

Every time there is major trauma or loss or change in my life, I usually start the healing with some ink.

That makes a lot of sense. Maybe that's why it's comming up so often, everyone I know is going through some change or re-inventing their lives.

yeah, that dude didn't land there

Have you ever rode in a whirley bird? A good pilot could park that no prob.

That would be pretty fancy flying considering how the blades would most likely hit that tree

Ya the tree is definetly a deal breaker. GoOd eye.

funny-car-photos-what-im-inside-the-lines.jpg

Some local drunk fella near where Sean lives was dropped off at a bar via chopper.

I pulled the trigger on the Grado cans, the only bad reviews I could find about them is people bitching cause other people could hear because of the open design, so they should do great :D

YOU haven't heard them??? I'd NEVER buy headphones without listening to a crap ton of them. They are very personal.

Which ones did you listen to? What'd you think?

I'm no expert when it comes to cans, so most likely they will sound fine to me.

I agree. I didn't follow that advice with my earbuds though. Hard to "try" them.

I did return 2 pair and buy different ones though untill I got what I want. Even then I ended up getting one more pair and giving the old ones to the wifey.

Speaking of, I saw a website once that made custom cables for headphones.... I have the Maudio E40's with the same design as ultimate ears and the cable on righty is breaking down in one spot. Anyone know what I'm talking about with the custom cables?

while I'm thinking about it, any reputable places online to get a decent quality steering wheel spinner knob?

for the E55 ? :P

Nah, this is for the Blue Meanie :D

I agree. I didn't follow that advice with my earbuds though. Hard to "try" them.

I did return 2 pair and buy different ones though untill I got what I want. Even then I ended up getting one more pair and giving the old ones to the wifey.

If I don't like 'em I'll sell them :)

If I don't like 'em I'll sell them :)

Spent a few hours at Head-Fi yet? :)