mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

I pulled the trigger on the Grado cans, the only bad reviews I could find about them is people bitching cause other people could here because of the open design, so they should do great :D

YOU haven't heard them??? I'd NEVER buy headphones without listening to a crap ton of them. They are very personal.

I agree. I didn't follow that advice with my earbuds though. Hard to "try" them.

I did return 2 pair and buy different ones though untill I got what I want. Even then I ended up getting one more pair and giving the old ones to the wifey.

If I don't like 'em I'll sell them :)

Spent a few hours at Head-Fi yet? :)

:popcorn:

I've been looking at a set of Skullcandy IEM's myself; seem to be inexpensive, good sounding products

Peng I really didn't like those. What's your budget and are you looking for in ear or cans?

they're hard to beat for a 20-30 dollar IEM

considering I don't even have the 20-30 to pay for those the point is really moot :lol:

I used to love apple. The Ipod is a great product. We have a ton of them at our house because my wife likes them. Considering we have received 3-4 ipods over the last few years free along with the wifes first one, we just roll with it rather than change. The ipod touch is a cool product, just not worth it's asking price to me. I used to only use Apple though long ago.

They are no longer a brand where you get more and pay more. Now you just pay more.

Almost everyone of my friends even first timers have been thinking about the ink lately.

Something is in the air.

Every time there is major trauma or loss or change in my life, I usually start the healing with some ink.

i think the only tat i would get would be a Steelers symbol on my back. That's the only one i wouldn't regret.

I would regret it the moment you did it. :P

lol nice

What tats to you have at the moment aaron?

A haida thunder bird on the left leg, and a never ending 3 pointed start on the right ankle.

I used to love apple. The Ipod is a great product. We have a ton of them at our house because my wife likes them. Considering we have received 3-4 ipods over the last few years free along with the wifes first one, we just roll with it rather than change. The ipod touch is a cool product, just not worth it's asking price to me. I used to only use Apple though long ago.

They are no longer a brand where you get more and pay more. Now you just pay more.

I've tech supported my family's iPods a few times and I absolutely cannot stand iTunes...ugh, just thinking about iTunes makes me get all stabby...

doesn't help that R&D in the PMP market has essentially plateaued since smartphones started taking off a few years ago

According to Neil Barofsky, the treasury department's inspector general, in order for the U.S. government to break even on its investment in General Motors, the company's stock will have to hit at least $133.78 a share. Thanks to the massive auto industry bailout, the government currently holds a total of 304 million shares of common stock and $2.1 billion in preferred stock in the automaker. According to The Detroit News, Barofsky has said that he will keep a close eye on the GM IPO in order to get the best return on the tax payer's investment possible.

But will GM stock hit the magic number? Some analysts seem to think so. There's some buzz that when GM goes public, its stock will be worth well over $100 per share. The company has already begun to make noise indicating that soon after the November 2 elections, it will begin a campaign to build interest in its IPO, so anything's possible.

if we actually make a profit off this bailout I think I might literally laugh my ass off :roflmao:

Could have sworn the bail out money for GM was paid back with other borrowed money. No way in the world a failing mega-corp can repay billions that fast in a decreasing market and recession.

I'll be buying GM on the IPO if the price is right.

J

One other thing

GO BUFFALO!!!!!!!!!!!

bc2.png

that's one way to do it...

I do as many name cover ups as I do names. Sometimes even covering names I did.LOL.

Could have sworn the bail out money for GM was paid back with other borrowed money. No way in the world a failing mega-corp can repay billions that fast in a decreasing market and recession.

GM paid back the government bailout loan in April

The US government still has ~2 billion USD in preferred shares and ~50 billion USD in common equity invested in GM so they need the GM IPO to raise at least that much if they want to see any ROI. Barofsky is simply stating the break even point for the IPO is $133.78.

saw a thing on the history channel about cruise ships and I threw up in my mouth a little

honestly who the fuck would want to go on a fucking cruise

Some of the best family vacations I have had have been on a cruise. I try and take the family on a cruise every year. Believe it or not if you know how to book they are very inexpensive.

Do tell the secrets!

I became good friends with a booking agent for Carnival, she advises me baised on how many cabins I am booking. Sometimes during the low season you can get below cost bookings which is my favorite time to go. Less kids running around misbehaving and acting like idiots.

The gf and I just popped up an idea to go to Hawaii sometime, neither of us have been. Looked it up and the offseason (I think it said september-early december) actually has the best weather. Most people go when the weather is the most rainy- during the winter. Deals are so much better in the offseason. We thought of going on a cruise before. She has been on a couple and really liked them, I've never been on one. But there are different cruises, not every one schedules everything for you.

Don't. So MANY better places than Hawaii. Way too spendy for what it is.

Suggestions?

Goals?

Oh.....fun in the sun on a beach? Mountains to hike would be nice.

Mexico, the Caribbean, New Zealand, all sorts of options. All better than dealing with the worlds worst tourists in Hawaii.

Mexico, the Caribbean, New Zealand, all sorts of options. All better than dealing with the worlds worst tourists in Hawaii.

"One thing I noticed when I'm traveling anywhere is that American tourists all seem to shop at the same clothing store, ugly ass tourists dot com; That or Ed Hardouchebags. If you're one of those people who owns a Planet Hollywood, Rome t-shirt, that might say more about you than you're willing to admit. Same goes for you people who fly all the way to Tokyo to eat at the Hard Rock..."

I pulled the trigger on the Grado cans, the only bad reviews I could find about them is people bitching cause other people could hear because of the open design, so they should do great :D

YOU haven't heard them??? I'd NEVER buy headphones without listening to a crap ton of them. They are very personal.

Which ones did you listen to? What'd you think?

I'm no expert when it comes to cans, so most likely they will sound fine to me.

Don't remember models it was years ago when I bought mine.

I pulled the trigger on the Grado cans, the only bad reviews I could find about them is people bitching cause other people could here because of the open design, so they should do great :D

I agree. I didn't follow that advice with my earbuds though. Hard to "try" them.

I did return 2 pair and buy different ones though untill I got what I want. Even then I ended up getting one more pair and giving the old ones to the wifey.

If I don't like 'em I'll sell them :)

You may like something else way better though :)

"One thing I noticed when I'm traveling anywhere is that American tourists all seem to shop at the same clothing store, ugly ass tourists dot com; That or Ed Hardouchebags. If you're one of those people who owns a Planet Hollywood, Rome t-shirt, that might say more about you than you're willing to admit. Same goes for you people who fly all the way to Tokyo to eat at the Hard Rock..."

Hey asshole, I've eaten at the Hard Rock in Tokyo. Long story, I'll share later.

Either way it isn't the American tourists that are bad in Hawaii, but the Japanese. They outnumber the Americans 2-3 to 1 as well. Ugh.