mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

^ I'm not getting that one Peng

500x_sb_pubic_schools.jpg

Suppose to say 'public' not 'pubic'.lol.

FAIL.

I SO miss my Bunn every morning when I am waiting on my slow ass coffee maker. COME ON COFFEE.

FAIL.

Guess I didn't read it close enough :lol:

FAIL.

Guess I didn't read it close enough :lol:

I read the article this morning is the only reason I noticed what it said.

I SO miss my Bunn every morning when I am waiting on my slow ass coffee maker. COME ON COFFEE.

They have the deluxe Keurig here. Pretty quick.

A single cup of coffee would never do.

I just go back for another one. ;)

Even though I have the espresso machine.... I'm seriously thinking about a drip machine. I just desire such a high level of caffeen in the AM and can't sit for an hour making espresso as I drink it unless I want to start going to bed at 8 pm instead.

I just go back for another one. ;)

It would be a fight for the first cup in my house.

I would rather have single cup brewed each time. even better to have espresso made and drank as I go.

yum yum drink it up drink it up.

If the machine wasn't loud I would bring my nespresso in to work... and boy am I thinking about it.

Even though I have the espresso machine.... I'm seriously thinking about a drip machine. I just desire such a high level of caffeen in the AM and can't sit for an hour making espresso as I drink it unless I want to start going to bed at 8 pm instead.

I like my coffee pretty Dank!!!:P

I would rather have single cup brewed each time. even better to have espresso made and drank as I go.

yum yum drink it up drink it up.

If the machine wasn't loud I would bring my nespresso in to work... and boy am I thinking about it.

Thats pretty cool. An espresso machine that doesn't take up a whole counter.

I <3 the nespresso machine.

It's a bit on the $$$ to keep runing, but since the initial cost was free, I'm up ~1000 bucks in pods untill I can get to the price of a low cost grinder and machine.

The weird non steam steaming machine is actually impressive too. It makes something so close to steamed milk I would be hard pressed to be able to tell the difference.

I <3 the nespresso machine.

It's a bit on the $$$ to keep runing, but since the initial cost was free, I'm up ~1000 bucks in pods untill I can get to the price of a low cost grinder and machine.

What model do you have?

I honestly and truely had no faith in it. When I extracted my first shot and saw the crema and smelled and tasted it I was pretty shocked. It does a great job. The pods are a bit on the $$ side, but not compaired to even the cheepest of coffee houses.

I honestly and truely had no faith in it. When I extracted my first shot and saw the crema and smelled and tasted it I was pretty shocked. It does a great job. The pods are a bit on the $$ side, but not compaired to even the cheepest of coffee houses.

For the price you better be shocked with the taste.

Your right about it paying for its self over time though compared the coffee houses.