mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Mexico, the Caribbean, New Zealand, all sorts of options. All better than dealing with the worlds worst tourists in Hawaii.

"One thing I noticed when I'm traveling anywhere is that American tourists all seem to shop at the same clothing store, ugly ass tourists dot com; That or Ed Hardouchebags. If you're one of those people who owns a Planet Hollywood, Rome t-shirt, that might say more about you than you're willing to admit. Same goes for you people who fly all the way to Tokyo to eat at the Hard Rock..."

Hey asshole, I've eaten at the Hard Rock in Tokyo. Long story, I'll share later.

Technically that was from Anthony Bourdain's speaking event on Monday, not from me :P Haven't been out of the country save for a few roadtrips to Meh-he-ko but I can see where he's coming from.

Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit, Wisdom is not putting them in a fruit salad.

Mexico, the Caribbean, New Zealand, all sorts of options. All better than dealing with the worlds worst tourists in Hawaii.

Don't go to mexico right now it so bad with all the drug wars now....

"One thing I noticed when I'm traveling anywhere is that American tourists all seem to shop at the same clothing store, ugly ass tourists dot com; That or Ed Hardouchebags. If you're one of those people who owns a Planet Hollywood, Rome t-shirt, that might say more about you than you're willing to admit. Same goes for you people who fly all the way to Tokyo to eat at the Hard Rock..."

Hey asshole, I've eaten at the Hard Rock in Tokyo. Long story, I'll share later.

Either way it isn't the American tourists that are bad in Hawaii, but the Japanese. They outnumber the Americans 2-3 to 1 as well. Ugh.

Don't hate!

parts express is having a sell on Dayton HDMI cables fyi.

Think im going to have to pick me up a couple, too good of deal for me to pass up.

Think im going to have to pick me up a couple, too good of deal for me to pass up.

forgot the link

http://www.parts-express.com/wizards/searchResults.cfm?&searchFilter=cable_mania&utm_source=Retail&utm_medium=Email_Newsletter&utm_content=Cable+Mania&utm_campaign=email092310

Could have sworn the bail out money for GM was paid back with other borrowed money. No way in the world a failing mega-corp can repay billions that fast in a decreasing market and recession.

GM paid back the government bailout loan in April

The US government still has ~2 billion USD in preferred shares and ~50 billion USD in common equity invested in GM so they need the GM IPO to raise at least that much if they want to see any ROI. Barofsky is simply stating the break even point for the IPO is $133.78.

You don't honestly believe this do you.

tumblr_l97d98mqw11qzpwi0o1_500.jpg?w=500&h=375

tumblr_l97eyfayue1qdlsm6o1_r2_500.gif?w=500&h=251

Who the fuck is this little kid and why the fuck doesn't he cut his gay ass hair?!

Damn It Feels Good to Be a Gangster came on Sirius on the drive home from school, hells yes

Could have sworn the bail out money for GM was paid back with other borrowed money. No way in the world a failing mega-corp can repay billions that fast in a decreasing market and recession.

GM paid back the government bailout loan in April

The US government still has ~2 billion USD in preferred shares and ~50 billion USD in common equity invested in GM so they need the GM IPO to raise at least that much if they want to see any ROI. Barofsky is simply stating the break even point for the IPO is $133.78.

You don't honestly believe this do you.

I never said how they paid back the loan :P

*cough* TARP *cough hack wheeze*

Looks like I will be enjoying a cup of caribou in the morning :woot:

In MN?

No, I ordered 5 lbs. I needed something different so I figured why not, it is some good coffee.

Intelligentsia in Chicago next time :) They roast after you order.

I will check them out.

Cancun is pretty safe, and absolutely gorgeous.

saw a thing on the history channel about cruise ships and I threw up in my mouth a little

honestly who the fuck would want to go on a fucking cruise

Some of the best family vacations I have had have been on a cruise. I try and take the family on a cruise every year. Believe it or not if you know how to book they are very inexpensive.

Do tell the secrets!

I became good friends with a booking agent for Carnival, she advises me baised on how many cabins I am booking. Sometimes during the low season you can get below cost bookings which is my favorite time to go. Less kids running around misbehaving and acting like idiots.

The gf and I just popped up an idea to go to Hawaii sometime, neither of us have been. Looked it up and the offseason (I think it said september-early december) actually has the best weather. Most people go when the weather is the most rainy- during the winter. Deals are so much better in the offseason. We thought of going on a cruise before. She has been on a couple and really liked them, I've never been on one. But there are different cruises, not every one schedules everything for you.

Don't. So MANY better places than Hawaii. Way too spendy for what it is.

Suggestions?

Goals?

Oh.....fun in the sun on a beach? Mountains to hike would be nice.

Make sure you check out the Windward islands. The mountains are georgeous.

One week until the eve of opening night :woot: but some much left to do! Dry runs, sound checks, actor placing, and fog set up :ohnoes9: the madness never ends.

One week until the eve of opening night :woot: but some much left to do! Dry runs, sound checks, actor placing, and fog set up :ohnoes9: the madness never ends.

we need pics of this said madness!

:stfu:

How about a link to our websight http://www.spookhaven.com/legend.html

You can read our legend and pictures will come at another time.

That really doesn't pertain to places that he described he'd like. The country isn't as small as you think.

forgot the link

http://www.parts-express.com/wizards/searchResults.cfm?&searchFilter=cable_mania&utm_source=Retail&utm_medium=Email_Newsletter&utm_content=Cable+Mania&utm_campaign=email092310

And they are still cheaper at monoprice

forgot the link

And they are still cheaper at monoprice

oh really. what's your opinion on them sean?

they list these specs.

High performance cables that don't break the bank

Supports resolutions up to 1600p, refresh rates up to 240 Hz, and 48-bit Deep Color

CL3-rated jacket for permanent in-wall installations

ATC certified HDMI v1.3b Category 2 for speeds up to 340 MHz (10.2 Gbps)

HDCP compliant and also supports Lip Sync audio/video synchronization

that should be plenty for my pioneer receiver to my tv correct?

Any modern HDMI cable will be fine. Who cares about the $.60 extra :)

Speaking of headphones, here's some random graphs that I have no idea how to interpret

21axtsi.jpg

2ilojrk.jpg

6i43h5.jpg

Headphone.com is a fun site...

:woot: uncompensated standing waves :)

Uh...yay? :peepwall: