mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

come to think of it, if I was fed properly I may have grown up to be 6'7! That's no good. ;)

Hell if I was fed properly...oh wait...

Snowing.

*thinks about snow tires

driveway tough to get up?

Not a problem...except on the steep side, but regularly the Silverado won't make it up that in 4wd either. Stopping is more of a concern. I have to look down the driveway long and hard before I go as I cannot stop once I start. That also is not unusual, but the thing is so damn fun to drive I hate feeling like sally and snows would take care of that.

If I can find some with wheels for less than $1500 I figure I can use them for 3 winters and sell them for about half which is nearly what it would cost to rotate the tires 2x a year if not a savings. I will also kill the brand new tires that are on it faster than my lease running out which means a new set anyways so no matter what at least $800 is spent, just figuring out the most logical way to spend it. At this point I am thinking snows.

Not so easy finding any right now...being December with 20"+ already. :Doh:

The all seasons aren't that bad, but awd and snows would be sweet.

What size are they?

I got the off road tired in july. LOL

I've been romping the mud terrains ever since I got them...can't wait to get some "slicks" for road duty...

I will probably giving my wide snowboard to my 19 yr old nephew for xmas. He's has huge feet too and will ride it more than me this year. I'll just have to borrow it back when I need it.:P

I will be busy teaching the youngest to ski this year anyways, and the oldest boards with her friends.

Just got the michelins on the Honda, Now I need to buy a new set BFG's for the W's Xterra.

Titts and wheels...........

Just got the michelins on the Honda, Now I need to buy a new set BFG's for the W's Xterra.

Titts and wheels...........

Are BFG's what yu want?

Late TOP!

The BFG T/A KO's are whats on it now. They have 60k on them an still about a 1/4" of tread. These tire's wear like iron, I couldn't imagine a better choice.

20's alone are nearly as much as 19's with wheels. I "could" order them from the Tire Rack for less atm, but the mount and balance over three years will make them way more expesnive and I'll have nothing in the end.

I figure the Privat's above I can buy for $1900 and in 3 years sell for at least $500 with some rubber left.

New 295/40/20 which I would need otherwise will cost me at least $1400 so its a wash, but I get to run snows in the snow. lol

I don't love the options, but I also think I should probably do something. I am in love with the car btw.

What size are they?

295/40/20

Ouch.

Snows in 19's are by far the cheapest options. My choices of wheels are:

Legende or Akzent

http://www.konigwheels.com/Privat-Home/One-Piece

I was just looking myself and they are very pricey in 20's and not many in that size.

The BFG T/A KO's are whats on it now. They have 60k on them an still about a 1/4" of tread. These tire's wear like iron, I couldn't imagine a better choice.

I was just curious as to your answer.

Curiosity killed the cat.:P

Curiosity killed the cat.:P

Whacked the pussy?