mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Excuse me, I got some dirt in my eyes...

Fucking AWESOME!

Thats why I love and hate watching friends and family come home. Its great that they are back but seeing the kids and the spouses tear up usually gets me a touch...............You think I would get used to it but NOOOOOOOOOO

J

Military T0P!!!!!

J

See my auto thread for details on the new truck.

J

Sometimes I really miss being in the Military ... I had ALOT of fun ...

Since I have a little extra cash right now I’m thinking about taking the wife on a vacation. I would like to go out of the country I think. I’m not sure where or when, but something really awesome to get our minds off work/school/life for a while.

We never got a honey moon as we spent the extra on throwing a nicer wedding and inviting more people so we could get 3 generations on both sides of the family together. It will probably be the last time for most of them to all be together. It was worth it but we missed out on the adventure for ourselves and it might be time to look into it.

For those of you have traveled, what would be the best vacation spot? No African/Asian safari trips, and no cruise type where every second is scheduled. Just an awesome place to see great things, and have some fun.

I'm an architecture and nature's wonders kind of guy and I love big spectacle events. My wife is an art kind of woman and would rather not deal with mega crowded locations all day.

So, I think the bachelor party might be taking Travis (Tmax98, ya know, guy who hasn't been around in a long while) to Vegas for a weekend for his bachelor party. It will be 9 guys total. Anyone have any insight on where to stay, etc...?

All done with school.

Had some trouble with mr Salami since he didn't understand a thing out of the whole project but all is well.

Oh also do any of you guys have opinions on lawn mowers/tractors?

For those of you have traveled, what would be the best vacation spot? No African/Asian safari trips, and no cruise type where every second is scheduled. Just an awesome place to see great things, and have some fun.

Right now? Probably somewhere in the southern hemisphere. It's the off season there, should be able to get some decent deals

up to 1/8 mile sustained "sprints" at 5 MPH...starting to get there...finally

Now that I'm done with everything, it's time to get some beer in the system.

Woohoo!

Now that I'm done with everything, it's time to get some beer in the system.

Woohoo!

Thinking about the same thing after I get my stuff from the postal office...

babiescangetawaywithitp1.gif

^^^ Sean's kid I assume?

Actually, I forgot its practically July. Frankly you're screwed pretty much anywhere you go this time of year :lol: Australia maybe?

Since I have a little extra cash right now I’m thinking about taking the wife on a vacation. I would like to go out of the country I think. I’m not sure where or when, but something really awesome to get our minds off work/school/life for a while.

We never got a honey moon as we spent the extra on throwing a nicer wedding and inviting more people so we could get 3 generations on both sides of the family together. It will probably be the last time for most of them to all be together. It was worth it but we missed out on the adventure for ourselves and it might be time to look into it.

what time of year?

^^^ Sean's kid I assume?

He's definitely prone to doing that

I'm just going to leave this here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yt5ZmHxdNWY

:greddy2: :greddy2: :greddy2:

I am sickened that I share a nationality with those people.

My wife and I have done some traveling. We have done Greece, England, Spain, Israel, Italy, the Caribbean, Mexico, Belize, Canada, and been all over the US. So far our favorite destination was Rome, and I don't mean by just a little, it was intoxicating. But it can be expensive. The street vendors can be really annoying, but the city, and it's sights, are truly impressive. Florence is also quite nice, you can do Tuscnay and visit Florence, Pisa, and Lucca. It will give you the culture in Florence, the lifestyls and countryside in Lucca, and since Pisa is just a few miles from Lucca, it is cool to see the Tower and Duomo. We also plan on getting to Ireland and Scotland. If you don't mind a tour group, I know some people who did CEI Tours in Ireland/Scotland and loved the tour. We did a tour in Israel and are glad we did, but for the most part we steer clear of them. But if we do Ireland/Scotland we will likely go with CEI.

^^^ Sean's kid I assume?

He's definitely prone to doing that

LIKE A BOSS