mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

What about frequency response? Why not just carry WinISD on your pc?

I have everything on my computer, its more of making a medium between using apps and formulas and a basic calculator on re,the12volt,etc. That it can help people make a better decision then using something very basic and broad, but don't know how to use winisd and so forth.

At least that's the plan.

Make an Android App

I have everything on my computer, its more of making a medium between using apps and formulas and a basic calculator on re,the12volt,etc. That it can help people make a better decision then using something very basic and broad, but don't know how to use winisd and so forth.

Make an Android App

Hmm, one thing that's cool about Android is a lot of stuff is open source and you don't have to buy some software, attain a license, seek approval, etc like apple. I think. :P

Well currently I have it all written in php, Some would be easy to transfer, some not, I'll have to look more into java.

Make an Android App

Hmm, one thing that's cool about Android is a lot of stuff is open source and you don't have to buy some software, attain a license, seek approval, etc like apple. I think. :P

Well currently I have it all written in php, Some would be easy to transfer, some not, I'll have to look more into java.

That's why I mentioned it :)

Sean you ever heard this song?

It's sorta jazzy.

Nope, never heard it. More elevator music than jazz though.

Don't miss critical student information! Your new address for college communication is your NEW WCJC Student e-Mail account. Learn how to activate your account by clicking on WCJC connect.

Email account provided by the college!? Why I never...what will they think of next?

Don't miss critical student information! Your new address for college communication is your NEW WCJC Student e-Mail account. Learn how to activate your account by clicking on WCJC connect.

Email account provided by the college!? Why I never...what will they think of next?

Awesome thing if you have an edu email, you can register as a student on amazon, sign up for "prime", free for a year, then after a year it's like half the cost.

90% of anything ordered on amazon will have free two day shipping, or one day shipping for less then five bucks.

What a day what a day...............

J

No matter what I do to my vehicle(s), I don't think I'll ever purposefully take out my air bag. :peepwall:

Installed Android SDK and Eclipse.

Here we go! lol.

Here we go! lol.

Good luck. It would be cool to say you made an Android app :P

Here we go! lol.

Good luck. It would be cool to say you made an Android app :P

Even cooler if it actually did something, as opposed to "Hello World." :D

No matter what I do to my vehicle(s), I don't think I'll ever purposefully take out my air bag. :peepwall:

I wish they were an option. I have had to many problems with them in non accident conditions.

is this real?? kinda cool..

Might make wii bowling a bit easier. Then again, it could be like the gun and suck ass.

Thats just fucking sick.

J

That Ferrari is badass

Went through my first fantasy draft last night. I feel a lot better this year than last year.

Tomorrow is my other league. I may very well just go Crazy!

that's 8k posts for you

:woot: the big 8K. I remember how excited I was to get the spam filter lifted after 1K

Went through my first fantasy draft last night. I feel a lot better this year than last year.

Tomorrow is my other league. I may very well just go Crazy!

that's 8k posts for you

:woot: the big 8K. I remember how excited I was to get the spam filter lifted after 1K

The spam filter?! What? lol

Not sure how it is now, but before shit = chit and such and you can't post anything within 15 seconds of another post.