mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

is the format supported by photobucket?

I can upload other videos that I have taken with the same camera. I just tried a couple different videos and they uploaded. I am not sure what or why this one will not.

Well it seems photobucket is all kinds of pissed off and blocked me. I will try another day.

Less than 24 hours until the demons come alive... :ghost:

Measuring wind at the shooting location doesn't mean squat if it changes downrange which it will. :)

True.

and ballistics info doesn't matter unless you're not familiar with your gun (cartridge), and why would that be the case?

Played with some optics myself today

Reading glasses?

I heard today that most modern autos have metal plates that prevent them from being jimmied open; true?

I heard today that most modern autos have metal plates that prevent them from being jimmied open; true?

I don't know about "most" but i've seen them for sure.

Played with some optics myself today

Maui Jim's arrive?

Ha, wasn't counting those optics. :P Just ones for work.

Guys I need some help! I am tring to upload a video to photobucket and I keep getting this warning that the file is null or does not exist. I can watch the video and move it to where ever I want, I just can not upload it.

Any ideas?

YouTube ;)

I now know why you, Americans, buy these huge SUV. Your gas is half the price, lot's of space, awesome sound and depending on the vehicle-drives very nice. Not to mention the constant turning heads or at least that's what happens with mine. High stance, huge tires.

And a big ass truck goes well with your big ass...ass. JK JK. :D

Big ass indeed. Was at the Ag school two days ago, holy shit.

I don't see how those guys can stand to drive them in town. I get tired of driving a 3/4ton extended cab long bed, let alone before a guy lifts it, bigger tires, and bigger grill guards, etc.

We had a ram diesel for our dirt bike trips, it was nice being able to cruise up all the mountains, just throw all the gear in the back. Parking was a bitch, mpg wasn't that bad (18city,20-22freeway) Supposedly it was one of the years(2007) where it didn't have to get super eco friendly with emissions and lose 5mpg...

Manny's for dinner for the wifes b day. :)

So full of beef.

You, her, or both? ;)

Being as I live in redneck country, there are tons of big trucks. Most of the assholes that drive them are compensating for something else. e.g. short, no dick, no personallity, etc.

Thanks for the suggestions on biz card sites. I usually get them done local, but wanted to try something else. Most of the sites want you to use a template to start, which won't work for my needs. I did find a site called "u-print" that lets me do all or most of the editing and croping on the site. So thanks again.

Thanks for the suggestions on biz card sites. I usually get them done local, but wanted to try something else. Most of the sites want you to use a template to start, which won't work for my needs. I did find a site called "u-print" that lets me do all or most of the editing and croping on the site. So thanks again.

Your an artist, don't skimp on them. Put some 'bitchin cover photos on of your work and don't have them be some cheap ass thing.

My plan is to do three of my tattoo pics across the front with the shops name along the bottom. The back will have an appointment slot along with my name, shop # and addy. These are the pics I plan on using.

med_gallery_10399_361_11709.jpgmed_gallery_10399_361_5436.jpgmed_gallery_10399_361_416864.jpg

I like the business card idea. Have you thought about what font to use on the front part?

J