mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

So I think I just heard sailor jerry say my name, although I can not be sure, but I know I heard ice fall into my glass.

The sailor is calling me.

But first I have a problem... I think I may have got my wife pregnant. A week ago I yanked the chain and a drop hit the dirty laundry and her jeans were on top. Well she did laundry and I don't think that she used bleach so the sperm may have lived, and she wore the jeans yesterday. Today she had morning sickness and asked me to change the oil in her car. she must be preggles. What do you guys think?

I'm freakinnnnnn out dudz!!!!

But first I have a problem... I think I may have got my wife pregnant. A week ago I yanked the chain and a drop hit the dirty laundry and her jeans were on top. Well she did laundry and I don't think that she used bleach so the sperm may have lived, and she wore the jeans yesterday. Today she had morning sickness and asked me to change the oil in her car. she must be preggles. What do you guys think?

So fucked. :lol:

I was able to get my cell phone working again, albeit only on the wireless charger, so I have a cell phone I can use to text and use on a speakerphone at home. I guess it beats nothing ...

So after reading j-roadtatts build on his doors I feel inclined to make the sa8v2's work in my doors for midbass....i shall make this heppen lol

Have you modeled them up against other 8"+ drivers designed for midbass, to see how they compare?

I was able to get my cell phone working again, albeit only on the wireless charger, so I have a cell phone I can use to text and use on a speakerphone at home. I guess it beats nothing ...

Macgruber!

So after reading j-roadtatts build on his doors I feel inclined to make the sa8v2's work in my doors for midbass....i shall make this heppen lol

Have you modeled them up against other 8"+ drivers designed for midbass, to see how they compare?

Psh who needs modeling...i want the cool factor.

Ok, make sure you drink large amounts of sailor and you will forget all about it. :)

It would be a shame to do all that work to find out that another driver designed for midbass would have worked better, guess you can always swap 8" drivers if the cutouts are similar.

Good luck.

Ok the cool factor in your case would be your xcons in a ported box tuned to 18hz powered on a crown K2 in your theater. :P

Ok the cool factor in your case would be your xcons in a ported box tuned to 18hz powered on a crown K2 in your theater. :P

I can have more than one cool factor can't i

Ok the cool factor in your case would be your xcons in a ported box tuned to 18hz powered on a crown K2 in my theater. :P

Fixed. :D

I can have more than one cool factor can't i

I gues so, they are your speakers after all. :)

Ok the cool factor in your case would be your xcons in a ported box tuned to 18hz powered on a crown K2 in my theater. :P

Fixed. :D

I like the way you are thinking.

I have 2 18s going into boxes with a 3000 watt qsc

Are holding out on me? You know you can not make a statement like that without pics!

and I thought we were HAF friends... ;)

yeah that crown k2 is a bit much for me lol

They are one badass amp. A friend who is big into theater has 3 K2s. Two of which are on sub duty.

Piece of shit Ipad, fuck you itunes, fuck you apple.

Words of wisdom.

Words of wisdom.

Okay I think I figured it out. Normally if I try to put too much stuff on the Ipad, and it's over the limit then it tells me. In this case, it didn't. It just showed a few albums grayed out, and wouldn't play.

I was like WTF. grr, ugh, *time to break shit*

Fuck me. Deleted shit off Ipad, then went and dragged the playlist from Itunes back over to the Ipad (playlist filled with the shit I just deleted). Me = fail.

If i was actually trying to make a home theater system id consider it. But atm my tv is broke.

So I just keep pouring money into my car audio lol.