mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

I'm with Teo.

I don't particularly like the videos, but I don't watch them either unless they're interesting or from a respected member.

What videos ? :P

It snowed 2 days ago and there still was some snow at the country house. Doing donuts on snow is fun :D

I'm with Teo.

I don't particularly like the videos, but I don't watch them either unless they're interesting or from a respected member.

Same. What does bother me is when borderline illiterate people people make posts. It's fuckin sad that some people can barely write using proper English :(

Unless English is their second language, then I respect them.

I kno one language english, wut amp shud I get to push my subs? :attempt:

I'm with Teo.

Same. What does bother me is when borderline illiterate people people make posts. It's fuckin sad that some people can barely write using proper English :(

Not speaking English is one thing, but when someone who speaks English makes no effort to form a coherent sentence it pisses me off.

I'm with Teo.

Not speaking English is one thing, but when someone who speaks English makes no effort to form a coherent sentence it pisses me off.

Shure does, specialty wen there aksing for help.

Pizza Pizza Pizza, I wish I had some pizza!

I'm with Teo.

HEY!! i reassemble that remark!!

No, you at least put forth effort and you're good with your punctuation. You have an occasional spelling error and that's about it. You're nothing like the lazy fucks who don't even try.

Just had some, if you like swing by I have 2 pies left.

I'll be there in...five hours? :lol:

Oh and I read you live out in the sticks, me too. Luckily I'm only ten minutes from the freeway and can get around part of the town fairly quickly.

Oh shit I'm freaking out, better go to SSA and see what they have to say!

English is not my first language and I still have better grammar and punctuation than some users I've seen on here, and on countless other forums for that matter.

Oh and I read you live out in the sticks, me too. Luckily I'm only ten minutes from the freeway and can get around part of the town fairly quickly.

That is one fast Volvo!

That is one fast Volvo!

English is not my first language and I still have better grammar and punctuation than some users I've seen on here, and on countless other forums for that matter.

Indeed.

I stick to short sentences to limit my chances of making mistakes. :P

Unless you are Arnold Schwarzenegger, you can't get pregnant, Stefan.

WOW figure that double post?

That is one fast Volvo!

Ehh, just WOT 70% of the time. :roflmao:

Actually there is only one road from my house to the freeway, and they started doing construction on the side, building a high school. :suicide-santa: So traffic is fucked now, and will be even worse once the school opens.

However, it's fun driving through the cones late at night when no one is working. Of course there is the occasional shitty driver that manages to hit one and send it flying in the middle of the road.

Unless you are Arnold Schwarzenegger, you can't get pregnant, Stefan.

Ahh shit, my cover is blown.

So after reading j-roadtatts build on his doors I feel inclined to make the sa8v2's work in my doors for midbass....i shall make this heppen lol

Speaking of J-road. I need some art inspiration for coi?

Colorful and unique. Just a few different examples of some amazing artwork. I'll have my wife draw something up based on what she finds and if you can help what you find. it will be a coi going upstream to symbolize some big changes and challenges comming up.

So after reading j-roadtatts build on his doors I feel inclined to make the sa8v2's work in my doors for midbass....i shall make this heppen lol

Cool I look foward to your build log.

Every Toyota dealer within 50 km of me is shady as f*ck. I was helping a friend buy a car and she really liked a Nissan Altima that the Toyota dealership had, but something didn't seem right (hesitation on acceleration on a VQ35 definitely isn't right, even with the slushbox) despite their assurances that they had fully tested it, etc. I told them we needed to have it inspected by a 3rd party, so we took it to the Nissan dealership (about 40 minutes away) for a pre-purchase inspection and, low and behold, fails the compression test and a few other tests they did. Was not happy. So we take the car back to the Toyota dealership and ask them why they failed these tests and yet they were telling us that it had passed all of theirs and the sales guy's response was, "Well, we don't do those tests when we do our ___-point inspection." You don't do a compression test on a used car !?!?!?!?!?!? You don't check to see that one of the rotors is on its last legs ? You don't check the shocks to make sure they don't need to be replaced ?

On top of that, even after we declined the sale, the sales guy kept phoning her at work and they wouldn't refund her deposit until we threatened legal action (for both illegally holding a deposit and harassment).