mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

If i was actually trying to make a home theater system id consider it. But atm my tv is broke.

So I just keep pouring money into my car audio lol.

Sounds to me it is a good time to buy a Sony XBR 65 929 then. :fing34:

Bad ass tv TOP!

Prices of TVs has been dropping for quite some time too. Purchase yours today!

The sailor is calling me.

But first I have a problem... I think I may have got my wife pregnant. A week ago I yanked the chain and a drop hit the dirty laundry and her jeans were on top. Well she did laundry and I don't think that she used bleach so the sperm may have lived, and she wore the jeans yesterday. Today she had morning sickness and asked me to change the oil in her car. she must be preggles. What do you guys think?

I'm freakinnnnnn out dudz!!!!

Preggles for sure. You're done for :P

<- Got a new TV for Christmas

I thought about it, so damn cheap.

Did you get 1080? lcd?

I got a mitsu 65" dlp. Love the tv just keeps burning bulbs.

Do they have an led conversion for that?

I'm with Teo.

I don't particularly like the videos, but I don't watch them either unless they're interesting or from a respected member.

Same. What does bother me is when borderline illiterate people people make posts. It's fuckin sad that some people can barely write using proper English :(

HEY!! i reassemble that remark!!

No, you at least put forth effort and you're good with your punctuation. You have an occasional spelling error and that's about it. You're nothing like the lazy fucks who don't even try.

That's my point. It's the laziness. Expecting someone to help you with something when you're too lazy to make your question comprehensible or follow simple forum guidelines is just rude.

So after reading j-roadtatts build on his doors I feel inclined to make the sa8v2's work in my doors for midbass....i shall make this heppen lol

Have you modeled them up against other 8"+ drivers designed for midbass, to see how they compare?

X2 if you're going to put in the work to fabricate something like that you wanna be damn sure you're choosing optimal drivers IMO.

The sailor is calling me.

But first I have a problem... I think I may have got my wife pregnant. A week ago I yanked the chain and a drop hit the dirty laundry and her jeans were on top. Well she did laundry and I don't think that she used bleach so the sperm may have lived, and she wore the jeans yesterday. Today she had morning sickness and asked me to change the oil in her car. she must be preggles. What do you guys think?

I'm freakinnnnnn out dudz!!!!

:lol: Take the wife out for a few drinks, talk it out.

Did you get 1080? lcd?

60" Sharp Aquos LED, its gorgeous

So after reading j-roadtatts build on his doors I feel inclined to make the sa8v2's work in my doors for midbass....i shall make this heppen lol

Have you modeled them up against other 8"+ drivers designed for midbass, to see how they compare?

X2 if you're going to put in the work to fabricate something like that you wanna be damn sure you're choosing optimal drivers IMO.

Ok is there somewhere I can read up on what I should be looking for, or a sticky somewhere.

I'm all for reading and learning. This will be my first attempt at going active. I'm going to keep the tweets in the sail panels and put 4's i think on the dash....similar to j-road.

If you want you can pm me info so we dont muddle up the ihop.

Ok is there somewhere I can read up on what I should be looking for, or a sticky somewhere.

I'm all for reading and learning. This will be my first attempt at going active. I'm going to keep the tweets in the sail panels and put 4's i think on the dash....similar to j-road.

Use the forum, make a thread.

Not that ive seen. I may just have to take the back panel off and check the air flow....have heard that this things can get clogged easily and that might be why my bulbs burning out.

Did you get 1080? lcd?

Those are sweet TV's.

Did you get 1080? lcd?

Those are sweet TV's.

Yeah, awesome gift.

This. If you wanted to model them up you can use Unibox or Winisd, both of which are free. To model them IB just use a box size that's at least 10x VAS.

This. If you wanted to model them up you can use Unibox or Winisd, both of which are free. To model them IB just use a box size that's at least 10x VAS.

Yeah normally I just set the volume to 100cubes. :P

15 minutes to puck drop. USA vs. Canada :D

Not that ive seen. I may just have to take the back panel off and check the air flow....have heard that this things can get clogged easily and that might be why my bulbs burning out.

Is it one of the Diamond series?

Did you get 1080? lcd?

Nice tv, is it from the quattron line?